• Ugh..
Reactions: MEMPSK, hattrick, DeformedCell and 6 others
Real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, aesthetic beauty, Lucifer X and 1 other person
Looksmax nazism epidemic cured by hopecore edit

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick and temporomandibular32
Enjoy your life but looksmax in the background (it's a long term project for surgery maxxers)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, BoneDensity, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Enjoy your life but looksmax in the background (it's a long term project for surgery maxxers)
yes obviously looks matter, but u can't tell a guy to rope only because he Is not attractive to most of the girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, aesthetic beauty and Octavian_Augustus
it’s so hard for me because i’m constantly waiting, i can’t wait to actually live after i get my stuff done

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
yes obviously looks matter, but u can't tell a guy to rope only because he Is not attractive to most of the girls
I mean I agree with this.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Easier said than done
When surgery is expensive and you have to save up and slave away and spend less on things u want

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Octavian_Augustus
as if we are people apart from the mass
I mean a little bit. Blackpilled community is not that well known and not really accepted by others. It's a very niche community I suppose.

• Hmm...
I mean a little bit. Blackpilled community is not that well known and not really accepted by others. It's a very niche community I suppose.
I don't know about this, I Think most people know that looks matter a lot. But they're not open to surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Times are changing, most sub 30yo guys are in sexual trouble today bro

not necessarily incel, but guys who can have sex every 2 years

Surgeries price are increasing more and more. It is not a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I don't know about this, I Think most people know that looks matter a lot. But they're not open to surgeries
It's not really the same. People might have a sense that looks matter to a certain extent but black-pillers realize how outsized the impact of good looks is on one's life (way more than what a normie would think)

Also normies aren't anywhere as interested in studying and understanding aesthetics and learning more about / getting surgeries to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Like everytime my friends talk about girls, they know if that girl Is out of their league looks wise

• +1
Like everytime my friends talk about girls, they know if that girl Is out of their league looks wise
Yeah judgment rating stuff has become very easy since the culture of social networks

• +1
It's not really the same. People might have a sense that looks matter to a certain extent but black-pillers realize how outsized the impact of good looks is on one's life (way more than what a normie would think)

Also normies aren't anywhere as interested in studying and understanding aesthetics and learning more about / getting surgeries to ascend.
I mean i already knew this before i discovered all of these forums,2years ago i was depressed about my looks because i didn't take care of myself,like i didn't shave, didn't get an haircut, dressed casually and was treated bad from people that didn't know me. Since then I started caring about these things, and now i feel Better, even if i still have body dysmorphia and have to take a video of myself before everytime i go out

• +1
Reactions: cutecelcoperjfl

It doesn't matter those guys still aren't black-pilled they cope with game and redpill. Black-pilled means you've accepted that looks are super important and you have a demonstrated interest in learning more about aesthetics and how to become more aesthetic beyond the normie copes like gymming and basic grooming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and KING REIDYZ
Nah

>theres more in life than chasing a girl
>being a romanista

Even more reasons to tell him to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and goo25
It doesn't matter those guys still aren't black-pilled they cope with game and redpill. Black-pilled means you've accepted that looks are super important and you have a demonstrated interest in learning more about aesthetics and how to become more aesthetic beyond the normie copes like gymming and basic grooming.
Things are that botox/rhino/bimax/genio are not blackpilled surgeries. Today a redpilled normie knows full well how a chad is defined , agreeing to surgery doesnt depend on the pill you identify with. Many blackpilled guys on this forum won't want to indulge in surgery , even a hair transplant

Also blackpill induces heavy procedures such as OBO, Lefort 2, LL, and everything related to personalized implants. Results of these operations are very rare , look , the only one who got into this @VenatorLuparius and the other blond guy who deleted his acc

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Things are that botox/rhino/bimax/genio are not blackpilled surgeries. Today a redpilled normie knows full well how a chad is defined , agreeing to surgery doesnt depend on the pill you identify with. Many blackpilled guys on this forum won't want to indulge in surgery , even a hair transplant

Also blackpill induces heavy procedures such as OBO, Lefort 2, LL, and everything related to personalized implants. Results of these operations are very rare , look , the only one who got into this @VenatorLuparius and the other blond guy who deleted his acc
I suppose it can be difficult to define black-pilled. Not everyone who gets rhino or bimax is blackpilled but if I had to try to define it it's having these three features:

-Recognizing the real importance of looks in everything from career, social life to dating
-Being interested and knowledgeable about aesthetics (ratios, dimorphism) and aesthetic people
-Being willing and able to get invasive surgeries (everything from a rhino to OBO)

There will be varying degrees of it with some people willing to get surgeries but not knowledgeable about aesthetics, or some knowledgable people who don't get surgeries etc. You might not even realize you are black-pilled but if you want to get rhino and jaw surgery then you are to a certain extent.

Last edited:
  • +1
-Being interested and knowledgeable about aesthetic people
But I don't think this Is needed because what matters it's the normie people opinion about how a person looks, not measuring his ratios etc

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Just post a tiktok video of less than 10 seconds to cure depression theory

Shittiest post I've seen today
where i said that i would cure depression? are u dumb? I said that u can't tell people to Rope only because they're not attractive to most of the girls

where i said that i would cure depression? are u dumb? I said that u can't tell people to Rope only because they're not attractive to most of the girls
People rope because of depression boyo

People rope because of depression boyo
Bro can you read? I didn't Say that people shouldn't Rope because there are other things in Life, I know how difficult dealing with depression Is. What I said is that you can't tell to someone other to Rope even if he Is not depressed just because he isn't very attractive

Bro can you read? I didn't Say that people shouldn't Rope because there are other things in Life, I know how difficult dealing with depression Is. What I said is that you can't tell to someone other to Rope even if he Is not depressed just because he isn't very attractive
Wdym? People in here tell other to Rope because it's funny, rarely is it serious

Wdym? People in here tell other to Rope because it's funny, rarely is it serious
no, most people are serious about roping of you're not attractive

how could you know that?
plenty of threads and plenty of people that i've read writing that they will rope if they don't ascend or telling other people to Rope because the will live a lonely life

no, most people are serious about roping of you're not attractive
You probably don't know how miserable these people are
If you try to bring them up they will bring themselves down
If you tell them they're worthless and need to rope they'll agree

plenty of threads and plenty of people that i've read writing that they will rope if they don't ascend or telling other people to Rope because the will live a lonely life
what makes you think that most of them are serious? 90% of the time ppl say "rope" or call someone subhuman on rating threads its obvious satire.

what makes you think that most of them are serious? 90% of the time ppl say "rope" or call someone subhuman on rating threads its obvious satire.
look at this guy thread, look at how hIs Mood changed afther what people told him

look at this guy thread, look at how hIs Mood changed afther what people told him
i was on this thread, i know what people were saying. iirc a lot of the responses were actually pretty positive (including mine). Obviously, hearing someone tell you to kill yourself doesn't feel good, but in most cases you can actually tell they're trolling. And if someone is affected heavily by those comments, they're probably already in a very bad spot psychologically, and shouldn't even be here in the first place. Forum culture is what it is, blunt and often overly harsh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I suppose it can be difficult to define black-pilled. Not everyone who gets rhino or bimax is blackpilled but if I had to try to define it it's having these three features:

-Recognizing the real importance of looks in everything from career, social life to dating
-Being interested and knowledgeable about aesthetics (ratios, dimorphism) and aesthetic people
-Being willing and able to get invasive surgeries (everything from a rhino to OBO)

There will be varying degrees of it with some people willing to get surgeries but not knowledgeable about aesthetics, or some knowledgable people who don't get surgeries etc. You might not even realize you are black-pilled but if you want to get rhino and jaw surgery then you are to a certain extent.
3rd point is optional

schizo incel copers on here base their entire lives around muh becoming chad and in this process of "becoming chad" they slowly give up midway because 1. theyre too poor for surgeries and are lazy (this hinders any progress) and 2. they overestimate their genetic potentials. muh women bro if i become gandy women will just throw their pussies at me bro. its all cope dude looksmaxxing is obviously a prerequisite to a good social life but you also need to focus on hobbies and making money. cringe at how delusional many niggas are here.

• +1

lmao, life is about reproducing. anything that is not that simply copes. that said coping is a part of life, including for vast majority of chads. Learning to think in a way which embraces struggle is the best route to ascension in life