• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
height and norwood

I only get suicidal from these 2 pills

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 656, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Facial harmony pill. Facial harmony is everything.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bennett, Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and 3 others
ofc no one will vote height when theyre 6'1+ numales

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Maximus
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
norwood

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The bluepill

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Hair transplants tbh. They will probably get even better, it's a big industry
It is a race between the rope industry and the hair industry for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
the agepill aged me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Age pill man.... That you can never stop... Clock is ticking guys... tik tok tik tok.... untill we all disappear in thin air, Literally as well as metaphorically.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
as an avid android user, the scariest is the iphone pill out of them all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Height and Norwood for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Age pill man.... That you can never stop... Clock is ticking guys... tik tok tik tok.... untill we all disappear in thin air, Literally as well as metaphorically.

Age pill goes hand in hand with skin pill and norwood pill.

Height and dick are the only things that really matter.
All the other shit is either cope or just the cherry on the cake.

Age pill goes hand in hand with skin pill and norwood pill.

Yep its not a pill anymore its a atomic bomb you have to swallow. Its all in one Fuck fest pill.

Height and dick are the only things that really matter.
All the other shit is either cope or just the cherry on the cake.
Cope.

Face >>>>>>>>>

Cope.

Face >>>>>>>>>
Depends.
To get validation from girls sure.

But the ultimate goal as a man is too feel manly and only height and dick give you that feeling of manliness and superiority.
This feeling is way better than fucking a girl once because of your face and then getting dumped afterwards because of a small dick.

@dicklet4incher thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle and fobos
I chose Norwood and Frame (19 inched shoulders)

But the one that terrifies the shit out of me is the Age pill. I have a feeling I will wake up one day a 40 year old virgin. I'm going to give tinder a shot once finals are over.

• +1
The ItsTooLatePill

No matter how much you work, looksmax, or struggle, you will likely be behind your peers forever, or at-least for a long time, as you struggle to catch up with the experiences of the rest.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
I chose Norwood and Frame (19 inched shoulders)

But the one that terrifies the shit out of me is the Age pill. I have a feeling I will wake up one day a 40 year old virgin. I'm going to give tinder a shot once finals are over.
You can prevent that by killing yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Didn't you say that you were volcels because you didn't want to fuck several foids who were interested in you? If you really want to lose your virginity asap just don't be too picky (unless those foids are really too subhuman, ofc).

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
The height pill killed me

• So Sad
Norwood, my face gets haloed by @mojopin tier hair.

• Woah
  • +1
Didn't you say that you were volcels because you didn't want to fuck several foids who were interested in you? If you really want to lose your virginity asap just don't be too picky (unless those foids are really too subhuman, ofc).
Yeah there were a few foids that were interest in me. One was some black crackhead that blew me a kiss, another was some landwhale I use to work with, one was really subhuman mixed girl and the one I regret the most was this psl 3.5 foid(makeup halos her) who fucked a guy I mog the shit out of. I'm not too picky I'm attracted to 60-70% of the female population my age. I really need to give tinder a go.

• +1
Yeah there were a few foids that were interest in me. One was some black crackhead that blew me a kiss, another was some landwhale I use to work with, one was really subhuman mixed girl and the one I regret the most was this psl 3.5 foid(makeup halos her) who fucked a guy I mog the shit out of. I'm not too picky I'm attracted to 60-70% of the female population my age.
You can't be a virgin at 40 years old unless your looksmaxing speed doesn't keep up with the speed which female dating standards are rising with.

age pill should be the one everyone fears the most

You can't be a virgin at 40 years old unless your looksmaxing speed doesn't keep up with the speed which female dating standards are rising with.
Yeah I have a long way to go with looksmaxing. Im trying to get out that mentality that I need to be "fully looksmaxed" before I start dating. I think the hair loss prevention (which is sort of working) and stubnlemaxxing is enough for me to ascend.

Im trying to get out that mentality that I need to be "fully looksmaxed" before I start dating.
I had exactly the same mentality 2 years ago when I was redpilled (my then looksmaxing was only about gymcelling and haircuts tho).

My biggest fear is that no matter how much I looksmax, the missed social development in childhood paired with the lack of teen love in combination will never make me content with my life or be able to properly fit in. No looks for your neurotransmitters

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 616
My biggest fear is that no matter how much I looksmax, the missed social development in childhood paired with the lack of teen love in combination will never make me content with my life or be able to properly fit in. No looks for your neurotransmitters
Same :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
birth control pill

I had exactly the same mentality 2 years ago when I was redpilled (my then looksmaxing was only about gymcelling and haircuts tho).
How did you get rid of that mentality man? I have it Rn and it’s really bad tbh

Height

• +1
How did you get rid of that mentality man? I have it Rn and it’s really bad tbh
You can't get rid of it as long as you think "it's being a slayer or nothing". You can still get a girlfriend without being a Chad. Of course you gotta spend much time on her and deal with potential dramas / the Coolidge effect. But either you LTR and have regular sex or you endure a long long dryspell to reach a goal that doesn't seem so realistic.

Height > Dog > Norwood, in that order how much suifuel they are for me, fuckin dogpill still gets me :x

• +1
small dick pill

Last edited:
Probably height and dick pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
Lifewasted pill

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and RedKeyboard