Jan Pol

Jan Pol

Iron
WIN 20230518 20 19 05 Pro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
IPDcel and nosecel. get rhino ASAP

3.4 very weird looking individual

really pounchsble face the kind that doesn’t look manly at all u look like a beta fantasy character

• +1
Reactions: normiemogger, flippasav, rdqs and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, gribsufer1, BongMog and 1 other person
my face us pounchsble?

3.4 very weird looking individual

really pounchsble face the kind that doesn’t look manly at all u look like a beta fantasy character

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and rdqs
Looks DYEL in a shirt

Fuck, BRUTAL IPD BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
brootal ipd, look like a cartoon character

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28904
Just leave the site honestly

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
a 0 tbh. Ur a case where its game over ngl

rino,chewing,minoxidil in eyebrow, testo, hgh
Nothing is significant in that list except test for body. But that will take years and wont do shit in ur case cuz ur face is fucked

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
With your hand raised to the lord above, does he have chad-lite potential? Be honest @Blackgymmax

Holy fuck lmfao legit negative PSL, worse looking than Steve Buscemi

Tell me what u can improve on ur face significantly
Nothing is significant in that list except test for body. But that will take years and wont do shit in ur case cuz ur face is fucked
and tell me what should i do

and tell me what should i do
I mean u can do all those things if u desire so they are not bad ideas but they dont fix the core problems. U literally lvl up once but u need to lvl up like 20 more times

Square tall chin. Maybe HTN if not short

You’re funny looking but not ugly

I mean u can do all those things if u desire so they are not bad ideas but they dont fix the core problems. U literally lvl up once but u need to lvl up like 20 more times
orthodoncy

Attachments

• janoo.mp4
    5.6 MB
broootal IPD cel

A lot of trolls. My friend u are not ugly , I’m not going to rate you but what I can say is that you have been given the tools to be where u wanna be. It’s up to you if you want to be disciplined enough to improve. What I would recommend you do is start weight lifting naturally. Prioritize yourself and get a job so you can have some income coming in. But definitely start lifting my friend , don’t worry about girls they will always be there.

Being a “Chad” is much more then looks. Chads usually die at 23-25 if they are broke with no motion, don’t matter how u look when push comes to shove a girl will choose a man with motion but maybe a 5 over a man that’s attractive but broke.

Start lifting in the gym and make sure you spend everyday making money. If ur not in school go work 2 jobs. If ur in school make sure you are studying and trying ur best.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker