What Quickest way to gain weight

currycelll

currycelll

Bronze
I'm 5,6 and weigh 53kg wondering how I can gain weight without eating alot

Eat a lot

• +1
Reactions: currycelll
On a real note, 2 years ago I was 56 kilos heavy and then 1 year ago I was 65, now I am around 70.

I used to gymcel a lot, like every day, I ate a lot and used creatine, which bloats you but I grew a lot in terms of size.

• +1
That's impressive. but unfortunately I don't like eating alot which makes it hard for me to gain weight was wondering if there's any easier way to gain weight I hate being skinny

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
That's impressive. but unfortunately I don't like eating alot which makes it hard for me to gain weight was wondering if there's any easier way to gain weight I hate being skinny
Do you go to the gym? If you do, then there's a million possible things you could take in order to boost your muscle building.

As I said, I used creatine. I remember, it was summer 2022, my parents went on a trip and I stayed in my home town. I went to the gym daily. After 2 months I was quite different to them, as I gained 9 killos.

NOW, its important to note that creatine makes you store water, so I lost like 3 killos, and around that time I stopped goinf to the gym, but until the end of that year I reached 65 just eating.

TL;DR Go to the gym if you want to gain weight and then use something to help speed up muscle-building. I am not telling you to take steroids, but take something normal for your age.

• +1
I'm 5,6 and weigh 53kg wondering how I can gain weight without eating alot
If u want to gain weight you probably have a sub htn face and you want to compensate right

• +1
If u want to gain weight you probably have a sub htn face and you want to compensate right
Yuh my fucking massive hooked nose makes me subhuman

high carb diet w steroids

• Hmm...
dirty bulk

• +1