Imagine not heightmogging your dad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33424, zura and 6 others
It's called getting fucked by genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Bdh, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Poor diet and sleep. Or you just got fucked by your genes. Genetics dont give a 100% chance of something happening, they just increase the odds massively. You got fucked by shitty genetic recombination :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Zonar, CuriousGuy and 2 others
but my mum it's not short

Chads can still spamwn subhumans, it's way less likely than for normies, but it can happen.

• +1
Reactions: Descender and goo25
Poor diet and sleep. Or you just got fucked by your genes. Genetics dont give a 100% chance of something happening, they just increase the odds massively. You got fucked by shitty genetic recombination :feelswhy:
This is a massive cope. Unless he was starving and sleeping 2 hrs a night

Imagine not heightmogging your dad
I got my height stunt at like 14, before that i was the shortest in the class, now i am the tallest at 5'11.5 but i did not grow a lot since then

Poor diet being an eating disorder or just very low quality foods and low amounts of it. Poor sleep being, 2-3am bed time and 7am wake up. This is a lot more common amongst zoomers than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424 and zura
hahahahahaha i love when people say this

it makes being a manlet a moral/discpiline/socioeconomic

double shame

Always remember: "Anything is possible" - Meeks

• +1
Reactions: zura and goo25
Probably shit lifestyle factors.

That combination of parent heights should've had you at 6'3 minimum

• +1
Reactions: zura and goo25
Probably shit lifestyle factors.

That combination of parent heights should've had you at 6'3 minimum
wym with lifestyle factors?
until 13-14 i went out all days with friends then lockdown happened

Not enough animal protein is a major factor. If you weren't drinking milk and eating a bunch of meat as a kid, it can affect your development.

Not enough sleep.

I'm no expert on height, but I heard that a 5'8 mom should practically guarantee a 6' son

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer and goo25
Poor diet being an eating disorder or just very low quality foods and low amounts of it. Poor sleep being, 2-3am bed time and 7am wake up. This is a lot more common amongst zoomers than you think.
That's not gonna stop your growth. You literally have to starve. Just low quality food is pure cope. It's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 33424 and goo25
That's not gonna stop your growth. You literally have to starve. Just low quality food is pure cope. It's all genetics
i have obese friends that are 6'1 with short parents and atheltic ones that are 5'7

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
i have obese friends that are 6'1 with short parents and atheltic ones that are 5'7
Just genetic recombination man. My brother is 5 cm shorter and one of my sisters is 10 cm taller than the other one

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Just genetic recombination man. My brother is 5 cm shorter and one of my sisters is 10 cm taller than the other one
do you think i can grow like another 3cm at 17 and a half?

you are probably adopted

• So Sad
  • +1
What are your T levels? High levels of that shit can cause growth plates to close earlier.

Nigga let me give you a example: the dutch people gained 20cm in height im the last 50 years
Diet is a important factor

What are your T levels? High levels of that shit can cause growth plates to close earlier.
how do i know that? also i don't think because i look low T

Nigga let me give you a example: the dutch people gained 20cm in height im the last 50 years
Diet is a important factor
Buddy if you wanna believe you would have been 6'7 if you didn't eat Mcdonald's then idc

Same dude. My dad is 6’0 and mom 5’8. I am 5’7. My brother is the same height as my dad

• So Sad
Your mum cucked your dad with a manlet jfl

found the copers. True is you probab got fucked by some hormonal problem/diet problem/sleep problem/vitamin problem. The tendency is to get taller if ur body understand you can pay this "bill", and dysgenics is an exception.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm