what shampoo and conditioner do u currently use for hair maxxing?

T

traveler

Kraken
I would like to know too.If possible something that won't damage your hair long term.

3377784 1682522197683

Something like this would be optimal
(also brutal for the dude on the right)

• +1
Reactions: traveler
no poo

• JFL
bump

• JFL
When i was browing forum i heard that shampoo and conditioners are bad for you, even tho i agree with shampoos i think conditioners are must since it's very similiar to moisturizer on skin.

It moisturizes the hair so the hair won't get oily in the long run because it doesn't have to produce 2 much oils to moisture the hair and it gives hair nice smell i don't think it would be possible for me to only wash hair with water, i would be afraid it could get smelly after a period of time

• +1
Reactions: traveler and wiz
When i was browing forum i heard that shampoo and conditioners are bad for you, even tho i agree with shampoos i think conditioners are must since it's very similiar to moisturizer on skin.

It moisturizes the hair so the hair won't get oily in the long run because it doesn't have to produce 2 much oils to moisture the hair and it gives hair nice smell i don't think it would be possible for me to only wash hair with water, i would be afraid it could get smelly after a period of time

I have been browsing too as well as asking friends who have it and I am pretty sure it's different for everyone.

If your hair is too straight, you need to perm it
Then some recommend no shampoo or conditioner, but I have friends that use it normally and still get the messy fringe hair.
After that there's sea salt spray, which appears to help.

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Member since 2022
SHAMPOO IS FOR DANDRUFF AND CLEANS UR SCALP,

CONDITIONER CLEANS YOUR HAIR FOLLICIES

ONE I USE IS PURPLE L'OREAL

• Woah
Apple cider vinegar + baking soda

• +1