What shitskins need to realize whenever they post anti-white content on the internet is that they

if whites are gone it is over for ethnics, especially niggers, chinese will torment them
Lmao when did chinks and niggas became non ethnic :lul:

Lmao when did chinks and niggas became non ethnic :lul:
He said it would be over for ethnics if whites were gone, one of the reasons being that the Chinese will torment the other ethnics, especially niggers. He did not say they were not ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Last edited:
Maybe read the post and the first two pages of this thread, you stupid motherfucker.
Full of other coping incels and you saying you didn't take credit like you have to directly say something for people to not get your point, wonders of the human language your insinuating it and even if they made those inventions what's the irony should I worship white cucks who haven't done shit except post "BBC COPE" and play league for something a handful of them did 😂 yeah I appreciate those cumskins without their contributions their wouldn't be so many neets and rotters who I can laugh at.

Full of other coping incels and you saying you didn't take credit like you have to directly say something for people to not get your point, wonders of the human language your insinuating it and even if they made those inventions what's the irony should I worship white cucks who haven't done shit except post "BBC COPE" and play league for something a handful of them did 😂 yeah I appreciate those cumskins without their contributions their wouldn't be so many neets and rotters who I can laugh at.
If you aren't able to understand something as simple as the two posts below, there's no point continuing this discussion.
The point of my post was to point out the irony of the process a shitskin has to go through to post anti-white content on the internet.
Every ethnic user used the same "Gotcha!" about OP not inventing any of those things as if it defeats the purpose of his thread, which is that without the inventions of whites as a collective, the anti-whitey ethnics would not have even had the ability to post anti-white content to begin with. A logical contradiction that invalidates their hatred of white people.

If you aren't able to understand something as simple as the two posts below, there's no point continuing this discussion.
I literally countered the other guys point maybe your brain can't process that there's no collective all of these people are high iq individuals unlike 90% of this forum who expanded on someone else's work from different time periods Aryabhata who is an indian mathematician who introduced the concept of zero In coding and without the structures of coding would be null Masatoshi Shima created the first microprocessor which is used in every single computer literally inventions are expanding on other peoples breakthroughs to make your own I could literally go on how important parts of modern computers are created or contributed with ethnics jfl If you think most of these niggas just did this on their own I know my history since I literally major In it and your typing your points from google search :lul:Following this rabbit hole u would have to thank a lot more then whites for the invention of 60% of any major developments

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I literally countered the other guys point maybe your brain can't process that there's no collective all of these people are high iq individuals unlike 90% of this forum who expanded on someone else's work from different time periods Aryabhata who is an indian mathematician who introduced the concept of zero In coding and without the structures of coding would be null Masatoshi Shima created the first microprocessor which is used in every single computer literally inventions are expanding on other peoples breakthroughs to make your own I could literally go on how important parts of modern computers are created or contributed with ethnics jfl If you think most of these niggas just did this on their own I know my history since I literally major In it and your typing your points from google search :lul:Following this rabbit hole u would have to thank a lot more then whites for the invention of 60% of any major developments
Yeah I half agree with OP but literally every discovery was a refined version of someone elses work. You can also make the argument that inventing the concept of 0 in 400 AD while having to worry about indian tigers trying to eat you at night might be a bit more difficult than running a business in the modern day. Although giving credit to a person that contributed to the counting system for the whole internet might be a small reach.

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22
I literally countered the other guys point
You didn't. Our argument still stands.
that there's no collective all of these people are high iq individuals
A collective of high IQ individuals, mostly comprising of Whites, and to a lesser degree, East Asians.
Aryabhata who is an indian mathematician who introduced the concept of zero In coding and without the structures of coding would be null
The concept of zero was independently developed in various cultures.
Masatoshi Shima created the first microprocessor
>Leaves out Marcian Ted Hoff, Federico Faggin, and Stanley Mazor.
Following this rabbit hole u would have to thank a lot more then whites for the invention of 60% of any major developments
Whites have made the most scientific/technological advancements by far.

Insane how you write so much yet convey such small amounts of information.

Last edited:
Wrong

Wrong

Correct they had the concept of zeronwith slight devations but we mainly use his

Masatoshi Shima was the leader contributor said In interviews too

Wrong only recent technological advancements are made by white people the only race that hasn't had a significant impact is black dudes and this is as a mutt

Your out of your depth

Good talk buddy
You didn't. Our argument still stands.

A collective of high IQ individuals, mostly comprising of Whites, and to a lesser degree, East Asians.

The concept of zero was independently developed in various cultures.

>Leaves out Marcian Ted Hoff, Federico Faggin, and Stanley Mazor.

Whites have made the most scientific/technological advancements by far.

Insane how you write so much yet convey such small amounts of information.
Low iq trait is contributing generations upon generations centuries of technological advancements and break throughs throughout the world that was shared through trading and culture exchange to one ethnic group and simplifying it you graduated the rotting Olympics

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
You literally didn't. The point still stands and you completely misunderstood his post, re-read your "counter" and his post and maybe something in your nigger-tier brain will click. Could you at least structure your reply properly? Shitskin retard.
It's a factual statement, jfl.
Correct they had the concept of zeronwith slight devations but we mainly use his
Instead of we wuzzing the concept of zero, maybe you curries should stop defecating in the streets?
Masatoshi Shima was the leader contributor said In interviews too
No, Federico Faggin was the "leader contributor." Additionally, the Intel 4004 wasn't the first microprocessor, it was just the first commercially mass produced one, other microprocessors such as the the MP944, TMS1802NC, Raymond Holt’s 3-chip microprocessor, Lee Boysel’s microprocessor, Four Phase System's microprocessor, etc. were created before the Intel 4004.
Wrong only recent technological advancements are made by white people the only race that hasn't had a significant impact is black dudes and this is as a mutt

Look at the right before you start sperging out about the dates on the left (eventhough 1400 - 1950 is extremely significant).
Your out of your depth

Good talk buddy
This shitskin curry really thought he did something, jfl.

Shiet whites destroyed Latin America but those were other whites

Scandinavians are good people not Spaniards, British or French

• JFL
I'll brb later, I'll reply to any other shitskin arguments when I'm back.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
You literally didn't. The point still stands and you completely misunderstood his post, re-read your "counter" and his post and maybe something in your nigger-tier brain will click. Could you at least structure your reply properly? Shitskin retard.

It's a factual statement, jfl.

Instead of we wuzzing the concept of zero, maybe you curries should stop defecating in the streets?

No, Federico Faggin was the "leader contributor." Additionally, the Intel 4004 wasn't the first microprocessor, it was just the first commercially mass produced one, other microprocessors such as the the MP944, TMS1802NC, Raymond Holt’s 3-chip microprocessor, Lee Boysel’s microprocessor, Four Phase System's microprocessor, etc. were created before the Intel 4004.

View attachment 2892047
Look at the right before you start sperging out about the dates on the left (eventhough 1400 - 1950 is extremely significant).

This shitskin curry really thought he did something, jfl.
Im not a curry read you low iq cum skin maybe you will learn a thing or two fucking hell Im very 90% sure Im smarter then you

"The first microprocessor is generally credited to Intel Corporation. In 1971, Intel introduced the Intel 4004, which is considered the world's first commercially available microprocessor. The 4004 was designed by Federico Faggin, Masatoshi Shima, and others under the direction of Intel engineers Ted Hoff and Stanley Mazor." This is what happens when you get your info from chat gpt and google just because he Is the head of the team dosen't mean he is the lead contributor he created the ground work and responsible for the logic design and layout of the Intel 4004.

Instead of we wuzzing the concept of zero, maybe you curries should stop defecating in the streets? (Not a curry again read you low iq gook lover) and Instead of countering the point you insult people with racist insults yeah low iq

Jfl link the study how do they measure It how was the study done how have they measured each inventor and contribution from 1400 to 1950 I'm very very curious I will read it believing charts like so many user's here do because LOOK GRAPH PROVES IT without even knowing how they done the study is hilarious

Good day again buddy

Im not a curry read you low iq cum skin maybe you will learn a thing or two fucking hell Im very 90% sure Im smarter then you

"The first microprocessor is generally credited to Intel Corporation. In 1971, Intel introduced the Intel 4004, which is considered the world's first commercially available microprocessor. The 4004 was designed by Federico Faggin, Masatoshi Shima, and others under the direction of Intel engineers Ted Hoff and Stanley Mazor." This is what happens when you get your info from chat gpt and google just because he Is the head of the team dosen't mean he is the lead contributor he created the ground work and responsible for the logic design and layout of the Intel 4004.

Instead of we wuzzing the concept of zero, maybe you curries should stop defecating in the streets? (Not a curry again read you low iq gook lover) and Instead of countering the point you insult people with racist insults yeah low iq

Jfl link the study how do they measure It how was the study done how have they measured each inventor and contribution from 1400 to 1950 I'm very very curious I will read it believing charts like so many user's here do because LOOK GRAPH PROVES IT without even knowing how they done the study is hilarious

Good day again buddy
In ancient times, China was literally know for its advancements in various fields such as agriculture, metallurgy, and making paper and printing as well as silk . The Chinese were the first to utilize and evolve them to the weapons we gunpowder, compasses, and early mechanical innovations.( although greco-roman people had an impact as well) but the first contact with the chinese they were shocked at their technologies and their silk

During the medieval period, the Islamic Golden Age were leaders in science, mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and engineering by scholars in the Arab world. They made significant contributions to fields such as algebra, optics, and architecture ect.

Its only recently that Europe during the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution, led advancements in various technologies such as machinery, manufacturing, transportation, and communication that was from the backs of past civilizations Only during the 1600s did Europe make significant contributions and mainly only during the industrial revolution but I'm waiting for this cuck to show his sources for this graph study

I'll brb later, I'll reply to any other shitskin arguments when I'm back.
Last reply and then I'll actually brb:

The way you write really says it all.
"The first microprocessor is generally credited to Intel Corporation. In 1971, Intel introduced the Intel 4004, which is considered the world's first commercially available microprocessor. The 4004 was designed by Federico Faggin, Masatoshi Shima, and others under the direction of Intel engineers Ted Hoff and Stanley Mazor."
It literally says "The first microprocessor is generally credited to Intel Corporation" and "first commercially available microprocessor," it's almost as if I mentioned that in my reply, you illiterate shitskin.

The MP944 was the first microprocessor.

The TMS1802NC (September 17, 1971) was announced 59 days before the Intel 4004 (November 15, 1971)

Lee Boysel’s microprocessor, the AL-1, was designed in 1969.

"The Intel 4004 is often (falsely) regarded as the first true microprocessor built on a single chip"

This is what happens when you get your info from chat gpt and google
Do you go to the library everytime you want to learn something? Using a search engine is the best and most efficient method of finding information.
just because he Is the head of the team dosen't mean he is the lead contributor he created the ground work and responsible for the logic design and layout of the Intel 4004.
Masatoshi Shima was literally not the lead contributor, you can search this up yourself. There are plenty of documents detailing the work of each of them that you can search up. I've only seen Japs describe him as that with no actual arguments (in-group bias).
Jfl, are you incapable of quoting my posts? My counterargument is that you're doing classic "we wuzzing," the concept of zero was independently developed in various cultures. I also threw in an ad hominem too because I wanted to.
You could've image searched it, but I guess that technology is too advanced for a shitskin like yourself. It's from a book called Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950.
Good day again buddy
Low IQ shitskin thinks he did anything again, it's actually laughable. Make your next reply more coherent and intelligible otherwise there is genuinely no point in replying to your shitskin dumbass anymore.

Last edited:
Last reply and then I'll actually brb:

The way you write really says it all.

It literally says "The first microprocessor is generally credited to Intel Corporation" and "first commercially available microprocessor," it's almost as if I mentioned that in my reply, you illiterate shitskin.
View attachment 2892135

The MP944 was the first microprocessor.

The TMS1802NC (September 17, 1971) was announced 59 days before the Intel 4004 (November 15, 1971)

Lee Boysel’s microprocessor, the AL-1, was designed in 1969.

"The Intel 4004 is often (falsely) regarded as the first true microprocessor built on a single chip"

Do you go to the library everytime you want to learn something? Using a search engine is the best and most efficient method of finding information.

Masatoshi Shima was literally not the lead contributor, you can search this up yourself. There are plenty of documents detailing the work of each of them that you can search up. I've only seen Japs describe him as that with no actual arguments (in-group bias).

Jfl, are you incapable of quoting my posts? My counterargument is that you're doing classic "we wuzzing," the concept of zero was independently developed in various cultures. I also threw in an ad hominem too because I wanted to.

You could've image searched it, but I guess that technology is too advanced for a shitskin like yourself. It's from a book called Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950.

Low IQ shitskin thinks he did anything again, it's actually laughable. Make your next reply more coherent and intelligible otherwise there is genuinely no point in replying to your shitskin dumbass anymore.

"The MP944, developed by Garrett AiResearch in 1968, is often cited as one of the earliest microprocessors. However, it's not typically considered the first microprocessor. That title usually goes to the Intel 4004, released in 1971, which was specifically designed for use in calculators. The MP944, though an important milestone, was more of a precursor READ PRECURSOR to what would become modern microprocessors." Literally from google wrong again cum skin

"Masatoshi Shima was literally not the lead contributor, you can search this up yourself. There are plenty of documents detailing the work of each of them that you can search up. I've only seen Japs describe him as that with no actual arguments" Show the documents Its literally FACTUALLY SAID he created the layout and design for the MICROPROCESSOR ON GOOGLE

Ahhh I see instead of scientist and historians u get your "facts" From is a basically a pseudo scientist with his own views like you who think there the superior race lets see what some fellow colleagues think of his work:lul:

Murray's attempt to rank human accomplishments across cultures and time periods is deeply flawed and reflects a Eurocentric bias that overlooks the contributions of non-Western civilizations." - Ronald Numbers, Historian of Science at the University of Wisconsin–Madison

Human Accomplishment relies on arbitrary criteria and subjective judgments to rank individuals and cultures, undermining its credibility as a scholarly work." - Stephen Jay Gould, Paleontologist and Evolutionary Biologist

AH WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN

Man your too easy

We need Sinicization of Sub-Saharan section of Africa now.
based, If europeans weren't so cucked there wouldn't be an africaproblem, if they bleached pure niggers, like spanish did in their colonization

"The MP944, developed by Garrett AiResearch in 1968, is often cited as one of the earliest microprocessors. However, it's not typically considered the first microprocessor. That title usually goes to the Intel 4004, released in 1971, which was specifically designed for use in calculators. The MP944, though an important milestone, was more of a precursor READ PRECURSOR to what would become modern microprocessors." Literally from google wrong again cum skin
At this point, I can't tell if you're just trying to ragebait me. I've already previously stated that the Intel 4004 is generally credited as the first microprocessor due to it being the first commercial/widely produced microprocessor and the fact that it's single chip.

The MP944 was a 20-bit parallel microprocessor used in the F-14 Tomcat fighter jet CADC (Central Air Data Computer), it was classified by the navy until 1998, but was developed from 1968 - 1970.

Firstly, read through this:

Secondly, the Microprocessor Wikipedia:
"These projects delivered a microprocessor at about the same time: Garrett AiResearch's Central Air Data Computer (CADC) (1970), Texas Instruments' TMS 1802NC (September 1971) and Intel's 4004 (November 1971, based on an earlier 1969 Busicom design). Arguably, Four-Phase Systems AL1 microprocessor was also delivered in 1969."

These are listed in the following order:
"Four-Phase Systems AL1 (1969)"
"Gilbert Hyatt (1970)"
"Texas Instruments TMX 1795 (1970–1971)"
"Texas Instruments TMS 1802NC (1971)"
"Pico/General Instrument (1971)"
"Intel 4004 (1971)"

"Gilbert Hyatt" is the MP944, released in 1998, the documentation on the CADC, and the MP944 chipset, are well known. Ray Holt's autobiographical story of this design and development is presented in the book: The Accidental Engineer (link under the "Additional MP944 F-14 CADC resources" section

"The Intel 4004 is often (falsely) regarded as the first true microprocessor built on a single chip, priced at US$60 (equivalent to $450 in 2023). The claim of being the first is definitely false, as the earlier TMS1802NC was also a true microprocessor built on a single chip and the same applies for the - prototype only - 8-bit TMX 1795. The first known advertisement for the 4004 is dated November 15, 1971, and appeared in Electronic News. The microprocessor was designed by a team consisting of Italian engineer Federico Faggin, American engineers Marcian Hoff and Stanley Mazor, and Japanese engineer Masatoshi Shima."

^ All of these are quotes and you can verify them yourself.

Additional MP944 F-14 CADC resources:
The Accidental Engineer: A life leading to the design of the World's First Microprocessor by Raymond Holt (the designer of the F14 MP944 microprocessor)

"The Secret History of the First Microprocessor, the F-14, and Me"

"THE WORLD’S FIRST MICROPROCESSOR: F-14 CENTRAL AIR DATA COMPUTER"

NATOPS Flight Manual Navy Model F-14D Aircraft

1971 paper on the CADC (which was classified and not published)

Ray Holt and the history of MP944/Cadc @ Rome Technopole, 2017

Other documents relating to the MP944 microprocessor:

- First commercial multi chip microprocessor: 24-bit Four-Phase Systems AL1 in 1969.
- First millitary microprocessor: 20-bit Garrett AiResearch MP944 in the CADC for early US Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jets, Jun 1970.
- First single-chip commercial micoprocessor: 4-bit Intel 4004, Nov 1971.

The surprising story of the first microprocessors

Jfl at generating some AI prompt and using it as a definitive answer.

The reason it said "was more of a precursor to what would become modern microprocessors" is mainly because the MP944 lacks an ALU. The Four-Phase Systems AL1 has an ALU though, but it's still multi-chip.

I have no idea why you're even arguing against this. It seems like you're not well-versed on this topic, you're just using really basic half-truth talking points.

Also ironic that you're using AI considering this statement:
This is what happens when you get your info from chat gpt
"Masatoshi Shima was literally not the lead contributor, you can search this up yourself. There are plenty of documents detailing the work of each of them that you can search up. I've only seen Japs describe him as that with no actual arguments" Show the documents Its literally FACTUALLY SAID he created the layout and design for the MICROPROCESSOR ON GOOGLE
Federico Faggin designed the architecture of the 4004 microprocessor and was group leader. Even a normie would know this after simply searching it up. I'm not saying that Masatoshi Shima did nothing, he definitely played a (smaller) big role but you're forgetting that 3/4 engineers (1 of the 3 being the architect of the C4004) were white. Japs are leagues higher than other ethnics anyway.
-
"He is best known for designing the first commercial microprocessor, the Intel 4004. He led the 4004 (MCS-4) project and the design group during the first five years of Intel's microprocessor effort. Faggin also created, while working at Fairchild Semiconductor in 1968, the self-aligned MOS (metal-oxide-semiconductor) silicon-gate technology (SGT), which made possible MOS semiconductor memory chips, CCD image sensors, and the microprocessor."
Ahhh I see instead of scientist and historians u get your "facts" From is a basically a pseudo scientist with his own views like you who think there the superior race lets see what some fellow colleagues think of his work:lul:

Murray's attempt to rank human accomplishments across cultures and time periods is deeply flawed and reflects a Eurocentric bias that overlooks the contributions of non-Western civilizations." - Ronald Numbers, Historian of Science at the University of Wisconsin–Madison

Human Accomplishment relies on arbitrary criteria and subjective judgments to rank individuals and cultures, undermining its credibility as a scholarly work." - Stephen Jay Gould, Paleontologist and Evolutionary Biologist
Anything that you disagree with is pseudoscience theory. Also jfl at quoting that bluepilled marxist faggot Stephen Gould.
Man your too easy
Elab.

Last edited:
At this point, I can't tell if you're just trying to ragebait me. I've already previously stated that the Intel 4004 is generally credited as the first microprocessor due to it being the first commercial/widely produced microprocessor and the fact that it's single chip.

The MP944 was a 20-bit parallel microprocessor used in the F-14 Tomcat fighter jet CADC (Central Air Data Computer), it was classified by the navy until 1998, but was developed from 1968 - 1970.

"These projects delivered a microprocessor at about the same time: Garrett AiResearch's Central Air Data Computer (CADC) (1970), Texas Instruments' TMS 1802NC (September 1971) and Intel's 4004 (November 1971, based on an earlier 1969 Busicom design). Arguably, Four-Phase Systems AL1 microprocessor was also delivered in 1969."

"Gilbert Hyatt (1970)"
"Intel 4004 (1971)"

"Gilbert Hyatt" is the MP944, released in 1998, the documentation on the CADC, and the MP944 chipset, are well known. Ray Holt's autobiographical story of this design and development is presented in the book: The Accidental Engineer (link under the "Additional MP944 F-14 CADC resources" section

"The Intel 4004 is often (falsely) regarded as the first true microprocessor built on a single chip, priced at US$60 (equivalent to $450 in 2023). The claim of being the first is definitely false, as the earlier TMS1802NC was also a true microprocessor built on a single chip and the same applies for the - prototype only - 8-bit TMX 1795. The first known advertisement for the 4004 is dated November 15, 1971, and appeared in Electronic News. The microprocessor was designed by a team consisting of Italian engineer Federico Faggin, American engineers Marcian Hoff and Stanley Mazor, and Japanese engineer Masatoshi Shima."

The Accidental Engineer: A life leading to the design of the World's First Microprocessor by Raymond Holt (the designer of the F14 MP944 microprocessor)

- First commercial multi chip microprocessor: 24-bit Four-Phase Systems AL1 in 1969.
- First millitary microprocessor: 20-bit Garrett AiResearch MP944 in the CADC for early US Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jets, Jun 1970.

View attachment 2892452
The reason it said "was more of a precursor to what would become modern microprocessors" is mainly because the MP944 lacks an ALU. The Four-Phase Systems AL1 has an ALU though, but it's still multi-chip.

I have no idea why you're even arguing against this. It seems like you're not well-versed on this topic, you're just using really basic half-truth talking points.

Federico Faggin designed the architecture of the 4004 microprocessor and was group leader. Even a normie would know this after simply searching it up. I'm not saying that Masatoshi Shima did nothing, he definitely played a (smaller) big role but you're forgetting that 3/4 engineers (1 of the 3 being the architect of the C4004) were white. Japs are leagues higher than other ethnics anyway.
-
"He is best known for designing the first commercial microprocessor, the Intel 4004. He led the 4004 (MCS-4) project and the design group during the first five years of Intel's microprocessor effort. Faggin also created, while working at Fairchild Semiconductor in 1968, the self-aligned MOS (metal-oxide-semiconductor) silicon-gate technology (SGT), which made possible MOS semiconductor memory chips, CCD image sensors, and the microprocessor."

Anything that you disagree with is pseudoscience theory. Also jfl at quoting that bluepilled marxist faggot Stephen Gould.

Elab.

I'm ngl to you I'm off work now so I don't give a fuck about debating on the incel forum anymore I will reply to your statements when Im at work tommorow and want to kill some time and I have a history major and code on the side to pay for rent I literally quoted it I never said this is from Google the rest of my points I already know beceause most of these figures u learn at year 11 in the uk 👍

I'm ngl to you I'm off work now so I don't give a fuck about debating on the incel forum anymore I will reply to your statements when Im at work tommorow and want to kill some time
I'm not sure what there is left to reply to. You could potentially continue the historical achievements debate but the microprocessor debate is clearly over.
I literally quoted it I never said this is from Google the rest of my points I already know beceause most of these figures u learn at year 11 in the uk 👍
I'm not sure what you meant by this. Is English your first language?

I'm not sure what there is left to reply to. You could potentially continue the historical achievements debate but the microprocessor debate is clearly over.

I'm not sure what you meant by this. Is English your first language?

"Gilbert Hyatt (1970)"
"Intel 4004 (1971)"

View attachment 2892452

-

Elab.

Since I have time to kill at work I decided to read your argument and after a boring read

You literally proved my point In the first line Its the first single chip design thus making it the first microprocessor The mp944 Is a prototype to the intel 4004 and they don't even have a direct correlation since the mp944 was classified like you said until 1998 The single chip design allowed for the intel 4004 to be used on every single computer and had more versatility allowing it to be on every device while the MP944 COULD only be used In for that central air data computer and that SINGLE CHIP DESIGN is what allowed for that technology to be used in smartphones later on nigga Your pulling sources up from obscure sites when literally when u type it on google it says the answer If it was public information wouldn't;'t it have been rectified like 20 years ago? the intel 4004 started the the integration of allowing it to be on every device Nigga if I make a calculator that can only do 10x10 then a year later someone makes a calculator that can do every equation with - + /divided THAT WILL BE THE FIRST calculator and the other would be a PROTOTYPE or EARLY Design because by our standards that's what a calculator its a good step towards the right direction but holy shit Thomas Edison create the first light bulb but by this logic Davy should be credited for this because he was having experiments with electric lighting, even if the MP944 was out before the intel 4004 it would be useless in the real world because u couldn't use it for shit . A step In the right direction dosen't mean the dude made it the single chip is the defining factor for this argument a protype does not mean the first almost every single microprocessor is a predecessor of the intel 4004 and the single chip design is on every single laptop so thank Masatoshi Shima instead of sucking the white race what's this illusion with white niggas being all coom bay yah were all in this together :lul: a white mf would rob your incel ass fuck your girlfriend and u couldn't do shit about it

Yeahh. He worked on the logic design If your not well versed In coding which is literally the architecture of the intel 4004 without him it would literally be impossible all of them played massive roles with hoff but Im not going to act like it was only them they had a whole team behind them these were just the primary players

"Anything that you disagree with is pseudoscience theory. Also jfl at quoting that bluepilled marxist faggot Stephen Gould."
Literally his sources are second hand their biased and they been criqued by almost every fucking historian-scientist Its literal bullshit you cucks will listen to anything his sources are shit he's biased In his work and there's like 10 big names In his space such as howard who critiques his work and data and his way of measuring this data is so oversimplified and stupid that it can be laughed at this is what niggas here do they find data that's similar to their belfies that allows their biases to be expressed and they barley know where this data comes from :lul:for something to be accepted as true or definitive for data to be true THERE NEEDS TO BE 3 MAIN THINGS that allows it to be true

1.RELIABLITY/ACCURACY THE DATA NEEDS TO BE REPRODUCIBLE IT CANT BE JUST ONE SCIENTIST/HISTORIAN SAYING you need to have multiple doing the same research and the graph is near identical
2. Data should measure what it claims to measure. Validity involves assessing whether the data collection methods and instruments accurately capture the intended aspects of the phenomenon under study.
3. Establishing truth for a study involves critically evaluating and synthesizing evidence from multiple sources to arrive at a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.

He fails in every *SINGLE* one :lul:

Man some enigmas on here I swear to god these forums generate the worse people niggas saying the holocaust is fake white worshipers and sf cels bbc cucks and enthusiast and egotistical and depressed grown men

Since I have time to kill at work I decided to read your argument and after a boring read
>After a boring read
At least I can write properly. It's a headache reading your unintelligible run-on sentences.
You literally proved my point In the first line Its the first single chip design thus making it the first microprocessor
No, it was the first commercial single-chip microprocessor, thus making it the first commercial single-chip microprocessor, not the first microprocessor. Pretty simple and easy to understand.
- First commercial multi-chip microprocessor: 24-bit Four-Phase Systems AL1 in 1969.
- First military multi-chip microprocessor: 20-bit Garrett AiResearch MP944 in the CADC for early US Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jets, Jun 1970.
- First commercially sold general-purpose single-chip micoprocessor: 4-bit Intel 4004, Nov 1971.

The Intel 4004 is often called the first microprocessor due to it's commercial availability, but it wasn't actually the first microprocessor to have been created.
The mp944 Is a prototype to the intel 4004 and they don't even have a direct correlation since the mp944 was classified like you said until 1998
How is the MP944 a prototype of the Intel 4004 if the MP944 was classified until 1998, has a different architecture, and there's no direct correlation between them?
Your pulling sources up from obscure sites
>Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), microprocessor Wikipedia page, and documents detailing the design and uses.
>Obscure sites
the intel 4004 started the the integration of allowing it to be on every device Nigga if I make a calculator that can only do 10x10 then a year later someone makes a calculator that can do every equation with - + /divided THAT WILL BE THE FIRST calculator and the other would be a PROTOTYPE or EARLY Design because by our standards that's what a calculator its a good step towards the right direction but holy shit Thomas Edison create the first light bulb but by this logic Davy should be credited for this because he was having experiments with electric lighting, even if the MP944 was out before the intel 4004 it would be useless in the real world because u couldn't use it for shit . A step In the right direction dosen't mean the dude made it the single chip is the defining factor for this argument a protype does not mean the first almost every single microprocessor is a predecessor of the intel 4004 and the single chip design is on every single laptop so thank Masatoshi Shima instead of sucking the white race what's
Are you implying that multi-chip microprocessors are not microprocessors? Half of the stuff you said here was just a repetition of something you previously said, stop writing so much when there's no need for it.
this illusion with white niggas being all coom bay yah were all in this together :lul: a white mf would rob your incel ass fuck your girlfriend and u couldn't do shit about it
You've already stated that you're a mutt, so there's no point discussing racial collectivism with you as you have no racial identity and would never understand. The last part of your run-on sentence is irrelevant to racial collectivism, and regardless, that isn't inherently the point of this thread.
View attachment 2893950View attachment 2893951View attachment 2893958
Yeahh. He worked on the logic design If your not well versed In coding which is literally the architecture of the intel 4004 without him it would literally be impossible all of them played massive roles with hoff but Im not going to act like it was only them they had a whole team behind them these were just the primary players
Keyword: Worked. Worked on ≠ lead designer.

"Design began in April 1970 under the direction of Faggin, aided by Masatoshi Shima, who contributed to the architecture and later to the logic design."

"He is best known for designing the first commercial microprocessor, the Intel 4004. He led the 4004 (MCS-4) project and the design group during the first five years of Intel's microprocessor effort."

"After the 4004, he led development of the Intel 8008 and 8080, using his SGT methodology for random logic chip design, which was essential to the creation of early Intel microprocessors."

"The 4004 (1971) was made possible by the advanced capabilities of the silicon gate technology (SGT) being enhanced through the novel random logic chip design methodology that Faggin created at Intel. It was this new methodology, together with his several design innovations, that allowed him to fit the microprocessor in one small chip."

The Intel 4004 was also signed by Fedirco Faggin with his initals:
Federico Faggin's Signature in the Production 4004

Federico Faggin's Signature in the Pre-Production 4004

Federico Faggin's Signature in the framed artwork of the 4004 silicon and metal masks: gift from Intel to Federico Faggin in occasion of the 40th birthday of the Intel 4004.

Federico Faggin signed the 4004 because:
  • "He was the leader of the design/development project of the microprocessor, and brought it to its successful conclusion.
  • Faggin did the detailed design work (logic design, circuit design, chip layout, tester design and test program development) with help from Masatoshi Shima, a Busicom software and logic designer without any previous chip design experience.
  • Busicom presented to Faggin the engineering prototype of their calculator with the first 4004. Faggin in 1996 donated it to the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley.
  • He was the original developer of the Silicon Gate Technology, at Fairchild Semiconductor in 1968, the first commercial self-aligned gate process, and the designer of the world's first commercial integrated circuit using the silicon gate technology: the Fairchild 3708. This semiconductor technology was copied by Intel and made into its core manufacturing technology, enabling the early realization of high-performance memories and the microprocessor.
  • Faggin made two other key inventions at Fairchild: the Buried Contact and the Bootstrap Load. At Intel he applied these innovations to build the microprocessor. They were essential in making the 4004 a reality with the technology available in 1970. Faggin also created the basic Methodology for Random Logic Design using silicon gate technology. This methodology did not exist at Intel or anywhere else until he developed it in 1970. It set the style of design used for all early generations of microprocessors at Intel.
  • He also created a very innovative layout and invented many special circuits, for example: a static MOS shift register, a new type of counter and a new automatic power-on reset circuit (US patent 3,753,011).
  • He demostrated that the 4004 could be used for applications other than calculators and vigorously campaigned inside Intel to make the 4004 available to the general market.
  • Two patents cover Intel's MCS-4: patent no. 3,821,715, Memory System for a Multi-Chip Digital Computer, in the names of Ted Hoff, Stan Mazor and Federico Faggin (filed January 1973, granted June 28, 1974); and patent no. 3,753,011, power supply settable, bi-stable circuit, in the name of Federico Faggin (filed March 13, 1972, granted August 14, 1973)."

And no, logic design ≠ architecture. Processor architecture is multifaceted, logic design is a (very crucial) subset of processor architecture.

Addtionally, if you only want to talk about single-chip microprocessors (eventhough I didn't specifically mention single-chip in my original statement), there's the TMS1802NC (marketed as a calculator-on-a-chip, but the TMS1802NC was fully programmable, including on the chip a CPU with an 11-bit instruction word, 3520 bits [320 instructions] of ROM and 182 bits of RAM) which was announced 59 days before the Intel 4004, but the Intel 4004 was sold commercially before it. There's also the TMX-1795, though it never reached production and the build date is argued with, but there is a demo of it on YouTube.

Incase you haven't realized yet, I specifically chose this topic for the thread because I am very well-versed in it, partially because I study electrical & electronic engeering and computer science.
"Anything that you disagree with is pseudoscience theory. Also jfl at quoting that bluepilled marxist faggot Stephen Gould."
Literally his sources are second hand their biased and they been criqued by almost every fucking historian-scientist Its literal bullshit you cucks will listen to anything his sources are shit he's biased In his work and there's like 10 big names In his space such as howard who critiques his work and data and his way of measuring this data is so oversimplified and stupid that it can be laughed at this is what niggas here do they find data that's similar to their belfies that allows their biases to be expressed and they barley know where this data comes from :lul:for something to be accepted as true or definitive for data to be true THERE NEEDS TO BE 3 MAIN THINGS that allows it to be true

1.RELIABLITY/ACCURACY THE DATA NEEDS TO BE REPRODUCIBLE IT CANT BE JUST ONE SCIENTIST/HISTORIAN SAYING you need to have multiple doing the same research and the graph is near identical
It's literally water. Even the other ethnics in this thread have accepted it, instead they all said that I did not invent those things as if that has anything to do with the thread.
2. Data should measure what it claims to measure.
It does...
3. Establishing truth for a study involves critically evaluating and synthesizing evidence from multiple sources to arrive at a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
He scanned the most reputable leading encyclopedias, biographical dictionaries and histories of the arts, philosophy, and sciences to find who and what are mentioned in them.
He fails in every *SINGLE* one :lul:
Prove that he fails in point 2 and 3. You haven't read the book. Jfl at using AI to generate your last two points.
Man some enigmas on here I swear to god these forums generate the worse people niggas saying the holocaust is fake white worshipers and sf cels bbc cucks and enthusiast and egotistical and depressed grown men
It's funny how terms like "sfcel" only exists for whites, you don't see terms like this for ethnics who also naturally display racial collectivism and in-group preference. The ironic thing is that ethnics that use this term usually have higher in-group preference than the ones who don't. I've never used stormfront in my life and neither have the majority of "sfcels" on this forum.

Last edited:
>After a boring read
At least I can write properly. It's a headache reading your unintelligible run-on sentences.

No, it was the first commercial single-chip microprocessor, thus making it the first commercial single-chip microprocessor, not the first microprocessor. Pretty simple and easy to understand.
- First commercial multi-chip microprocessor: 24-bit Four-Phase Systems AL1 in 1969.
- First military multi-chip microprocessor: 20-bit Garrett AiResearch MP944 in the CADC for early US Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jets, Jun 1970.
- First commercially sold general-purpose single-chip micoprocessor: 4-bit Intel 4004, Nov 1971.

The Intel 4004 is often called the first microprocessor due to it's commercial availability, but it wasn't actually the first microprocessor to have been created.

How is the MP944 a prototype of the Intel 4004 if the MP944 was classified until 1998, has a different architecture, and there's no direct correlation between them?

>Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), microprocessor Wikipedia page, and documents detailing the design and uses.
>Obscure sites

Are you implying that multi-chip microprocessors are not microprocessors? Half of the stuff you said here was just a repetition of something you previously said, stop writing so much when there's no need for it.

You've already stated that you're a mutt, so there's no point discussing racial collectivism with you as you have no racial identity and would never understand. The last part of your run-on sentence is irrelevant to racial collectivism, and regardless, that isn't inherently the point of this thread.

Keyword: Worked. Worked on ≠ lead designer.

"Design began in April 1970 under the direction of Faggin, aided by Masatoshi Shima, who contributed to the architecture and later to the logic design."

"He is best known for designing the first commercial microprocessor, the Intel 4004. He led the 4004 (MCS-4) project and the design group during the first five years of Intel's microprocessor effort."

"After the 4004, he led development of the Intel 8008 and 8080, using his SGT methodology for random logic chip design, which was essential to the creation of early Intel microprocessors."

"The 4004 (1971) was made possible by the advanced capabilities of the silicon gate technology (SGT) being enhanced through the novel random logic chip design methodology that Faggin created at Intel. It was this new methodology, together with his several design innovations, that allowed him to fit the microprocessor in one small chip."

The Intel 4004 was also signed by Fedirco Faggin with his initals:
Federico Faggin's Signature in the Production 4004
View attachment 2895001
Federico Faggin's Signature in the Pre-Production 4004
View attachment 2895006
Federico Faggin's Signature in the framed artwork of the 4004 silicon and metal masks: gift from Intel to Federico Faggin in occasion of the 40th birthday of the Intel 4004.
View attachment 2895008

Federico Faggin signed the 4004 because:
  • "He was the leader of the design/development project of the microprocessor, and brought it to its successful conclusion.
  • Faggin did the detailed design work (logic design, circuit design, chip layout, tester design and test program development) with help from Masatoshi Shima, a Busicom software and logic designer without any previous chip design experience.
  • Busicom presented to Faggin the engineering prototype of their calculator with the first 4004. Faggin in 1996 donated it to the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley.
  • He was the original developer of the Silicon Gate Technology, at Fairchild Semiconductor in 1968, the first commercial self-aligned gate process, and the designer of the world's first commercial integrated circuit using the silicon gate technology: the Fairchild 3708. This semiconductor technology was copied by Intel and made into its core manufacturing technology, enabling the early realization of high-performance memories and the microprocessor.
  • Faggin made two other key inventions at Fairchild: the Buried Contact and the Bootstrap Load. At Intel he applied these innovations to build the microprocessor. They were essential in making the 4004 a reality with the technology available in 1970. Faggin also created the basic Methodology for Random Logic Design using silicon gate technology. This methodology did not exist at Intel or anywhere else until he developed it in 1970. It set the style of design used for all early generations of microprocessors at Intel.
  • He also created a very innovative layout and invented many special circuits, for example: a static MOS shift register, a new type of counter and a new automatic power-on reset circuit (US patent 3,753,011).
  • He demostrated that the 4004 could be used for applications other than calculators and vigorously campaigned inside Intel to make the 4004 available to the general market.
  • Two patents cover Intel's MCS-4: patent no. 3,821,715, Memory System for a Multi-Chip Digital Computer, in the names of Ted Hoff, Stan Mazor and Federico Faggin (filed January 1973, granted June 28, 1974); and patent no. 3,753,011, power supply settable, bi-stable circuit, in the name of Federico Faggin (filed March 13, 1972, granted August 14, 1973)."

And no, logic design ≠ architecture. Processor architecture is multifaceted, logic design is a (very crucial) subset of processor architecture.

Addtionally, if you only want to talk about single-chip microprocessors (eventhough I didn't specifically mention single-chip in my original statement), there's the TMS1802NC (marketed as a calculator-on-a-chip, but the TMS1802NC was fully programmable, including on the chip a CPU with an 11-bit instruction word, 3520 bits [320 instructions] of ROM and 182 bits of RAM) which was announced 59 days before the Intel 4004, but the Intel 4004 was sold commercially before it. There's also the TMX-1795, though it never reached production and the build date is argued with, but there is a demo of it on YouTube.
View attachment 2895053

Incase you haven't realized yet, I specifically chose this topic for the thread because I am very well-versed in it, partially because I study electrical & electronic engeering and computer science.

It's literally water. Even the other ethnics in this thread have accepted it, instead they all said that I did not invent those things as if that has anything to do with the thread.

It does...

He scanned the most reputable leading encyclopedias, biographical dictionaries and histories of the arts, philosophy, and sciences to find who and what are mentioned in them.

Prove that he fails in point 2 and 3. You haven't read the book. Jfl at using AI to generate your last two points.

It's funny how terms like "sfcel" only exists for whites, you don't see terms like this for ethnics who also naturally display racial collectivism and in-group preference. The ironic thing is that ethnics that use this term usually have higher in-group preference than the ones who don't. I've never used stormfront in my life and neither have the majority of "sfcels" on this forum.
I'm ngl your literally repeating your points in different ways and I studied computer science in college mate and we are literally taught and told Intel 4004 is the first microprocessor I'm ngl I only like debating when I'm at work to kill time so for now I will just address the sf cel thing u literally have people like dr umar who hate white people and want only black marriages and he is laughed at the black community and it's mainly this new generation of woke black people these type of ideologies only exist online and they only exist for whites beceause white people and racism have been in a relationship for a long time and theres a deep rooted history towards that so when a white person is racist its seen as having a bigger stigma then when a asian or black person is racist even though their equally bad and doesn't matter if you dont classify yourself as a sf cel if you fit into the category you are one these people are outliers in society and in real life most people don't hate others beceause their born with something they cant control or dicuss why their superior in the comfort of their homes having no achievements in life yeah blacks on average are violent I won't argue on that some black people I have met are the most genuine and hard working people while others literally will scream in mcdonalds and just be obnoxious to everyone same with white dudes if every single one was like you I would definitely gain a hatred towards whote people but that's life u will meet an all range of sorts beceause of unique backgrounds

And jfl at thinking your identity comes from your race instead of your achievements and hobbies literally this mindset is for people who have nothing else going for them in the real world noone gives a fuck about you and you will be treated like an abused dog the attractive asian and attractive black would be treated better then you by everyone subconciously beceause ugly is usually seen as evil in peoples mind's and it's probably true look at the type of people this forum attracts 😂ugly and bitter people the only things people are loyal to are their family,kids,partner the only way racial collectivism to happen is a full blown race wars

I'm ngl your literally repeating your points in different ways and I studied computer science in college mate and we are literally taught and told Intel 4004 is the first microprocessor I'm ngl I only like debating when I'm at work to kill time so for now I will just address the sf cel thing u literally have people like dr umar who hate white people and want only black marriages and he is laughed at the black community and it's mainly this new generation of woke black people these type of ideologies only exist online and they only exist for whites beceause white people and racism have been in a relationship for a long time and theres a deep rooted history towards that so when a white person is racist its seen as having a bigger stigma then when a asian or black person is racist even though their equally bad and doesn't matter if you dont classify yourself as a sf cel if you fit into the category you are one these people are outliers in society and in real life most people don't hate others beceause their born with something they cant control or dicuss why their superior in the comfort of their homes having no achievements in life yeah blacks on average are violent I won't argue on that some black people I have met are the most genuine and hard working people while others literally will scream in mcdonalds and just be obnoxious to everyone same with white dudes if every single one was like you I would definitely gain a hatred towards whote people but that's life u will meet an all range of sorts beceause of unique backgrounds

And jfl at thinking your identity comes from your race instead of your achievements and hobbies literally this mindset is for people who have nothing else going for them in the real world noone gives a fuck about you and you will be treated like an abused dog the attractive asian and attractive black would be treated better then you by everyone subconciously beceause ugly is usually seen as evil in peoples mind's and it's probably true look at the type of people this forum attracts 😂ugly and bitter people the only things people are loyal to are their family,kids,partner the only way racial collectivism to happen is a full blown race wars
Anyways will talk about the microprocessor later mate I'm just still in shock the type of people this forum attract we really got

Niggas doing DIYS and cutting their face open
We have "Christian" hitler fans
Nazi loving indians
Worshipping some serial killer like he is jesus himself
Self hating ethnics and bbc cucks
Mentally ill bbc analysis who can't stop having a discussion about black cock every weekend

At some point you really have to ask yourself who are you surrounded by how long have I been here and what does that mean

• +1
Whoever stops replying first loses btw
@Kreatophagia @Thesoloist22

• JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Kreatophagia
I'm ngl your literally repeating your points in different ways
I'm replying to your points, you're making baseless claims, misinterpreting text, and taking things for face value that shouldn't be. I've shown you definitive proof and presented additional proof in each new reply.
I studied computer science in college mate and we are literally taught and told Intel 4004 is the first microprocessor
Again, I've already stated that the first commercially sold general-purpose single-chip microprocessor is the Intel 4004.

I'm assuming you're from the UK, since you mentioned it earlier. College in the UK is literally just high school in the USA, therefore it's unlikely that they're going to teach you about a classified military multi-chip microprocessor that was only ever used in a F-14 Tomcat fighter jet CADC, a single-chip microprocessor that was never mass produced or sold, and a single-chip microprocessor (marketed as a calculator-on-a-chip) that was created and announced before but released commercially after the Intel 4004. They're just going to teach you about the one that was actually accessible to consumers. Marketing also plays a big role. But, I'm sure they did mention that it was the first commercially sold microprocessor, maybe you missed that little detail.

I've stated and proven that:
  1. The Intel 4004 is the first commercially sold general-purpose single-chip microprocessor and is often referred to as the first microprocessor.
  2. The Intel 4004 is not the first microprocessor.
  3. Federico Faggin was the lead designer of the Intel 4004.
It's getting slightly annoying having to repeat myself... you haven't disproven any of those claims yet (and you can't, because all of them are verifiably true).
I'm ngl I only like debating when I'm at work to kill time so for now I will just address the sf cel thing u literally have people like dr umar who hate white people and want only black marriages and he is laughed at the black community
I don't know who that is. Blacks have a high in-group preference though, just look at what they say on any social media or internet platform. And if you've been to places with lots of them it's a very obvious phenomenon.
these type of ideologies only exist online and they only exist for whites beceause
They don't only exist online and they DEFINITELY do not only exist for whites. You're crazy if you unironically believe the latter point. Ethnic collectivism exists:
- On this forum (very obvious)
- Across every single social media platform
- In-real life (even moreso than whites).
white people and racism have been in a relationship for a long time and theres a deep rooted history towards
Every race has been in a "relationship" with racism for a long time. It's just that white collectivism is seen as a bad thing, whereas ethnic collectivism is seen as neutral or good.
when a white person is racist its seen as having a bigger stigma
Yeah... no shit. That's my point.
doesn't matter if you dont classify yourself as a sf cel if you fit into the category you are one these people are outliers in society
Nope, the majority of white people are racist in some way. Most just aren't going to go outside and start screaming "nigger" in public.
in real life most people don't hate others beceause their born with something they cant control
In-group preference ≠ hating other races.
or dicuss why their superior in the comfort of their homes
What's the issue here?
yeah blacks on average are violent
Exactly.
And jfl at thinking your identity comes from your race instead of your achievements and hobbies
It comes from all of those things. Your looks too.
the only way racial collectivism to happen is a full blown race wars
Nope.
Anyways will talk about the microprocessor later mate I'm just still in shock the type of people this forum attract we really got
I don't see what else there is to talk about regarding microprocessors. It honestly seems like your ego is too big to admit that you're technically wrong despite the fact that I've shown definitive proof for each claim.

And can you stop using run-on sentences? That sentence was literally as big as a paragraph. It was a headache to read and reply to.

Last edited: