What should be my looks level based on these experiences? Serious thread.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
First things first, I’m objectively a 2/10 brown guy living in the west. There is no disputing that I am a truecel. I’m a dateless 28 year old KHHV. These situations involved female strangers.

- Some women would look at me/maintain eye contact with me.
- Some women would smile at me.

- They looked at me because they haven’t seen someone this ugly, so they are shocked and keep looking.
- They smile at me because they want to make me feel better, they think “oh this guy is so ugly, maybe if I smile at him he will feel better.”

My personal theory is that Dutch women are just good-natured women, so they are less judgmental and try to treat everyone equally, including unattractive men such as myself.

I’m asking because people claim that if you’re ugly you’re invisible. I disagree. Perhaps outside the Netherlands, I would be invisible as well due to being unattractive, since other women lack the decency that women here possess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and 4 others
First things first, I’m objectively a 2/10 brown guy living in the west. There is no disputing that I am a truecel. I’m a dateless 28 year old KHHV. These situations involved female strangers.

- They looked at me because they haven’t seen someone this ugly, so they are shocked and keep looking.
- They smile at me because they want to make me feel better, they think “oh this guy is so ugly, maybe if I smile at him he will feel better.”

My personal theory is that Dutch women are just good-natured women, so they are less judgmental and try to treat everyone equally, including unattractive men such as myself.

I’m asking because people claim that if you’re ugly you’re invisible. I disagree. Perhaps outside the Netherlands, I would be invisible as well due to being unattractive, since other women lack the decency that women here possess.
I think you might be severely disabled if you’re being smiled at. Women are pure evil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, 5'7 zoomer, urukhaiascension and 5 others

Being brown. That's the only prerequisite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers
Cognitive dissonance.

- she's looking at me because she finds me attractive :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

- she doesn't look at me because she's too intimidated and shy to look at me:soy::soy::soy:

I used to think like this at 15. It was a great cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wishIwasSalludon, Carv and 6 others
Show face for more accurate rating, could just be you being a Jeet :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and Michael Myers
Larp because a 2/10 is 1 PSL which u claim u aren’t. Anything below a 2/10 is deformed

• +1
Reactions: Carv and nathan
Cognitive dissonance.

- she's looking at me because she finds me attractive :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

- she doesn't look at me because she's too intimidated and shy to look at me:soy::soy::soy:

Lots of .orgcels suffer from de Clérambault's syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Carv and SecularIslamist
If she's examining you while you're talking to her without her smiling = she finds you interesting in a bad way

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think you might be severely disabled if you’re being smiled at. Women are pure evil.
Sounds about right. :feelsgah: Facially disabled because I’m ugly. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Cognitive dissonance.

But I don’t think they find me attractive or that they’re too intimidated / shy.

Jfl stop the larps already.
Unironically that's how it works. You'd have to a be a 5 PSL pinkoid for such things to happen. PSL for browns and blacks don't matter @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, russiancelreturns and Michael Myers
Show face for more accurate rating, could just be you being a Jeet :feelshah:
We are all jeets bhai. Shouldn’t those technically be mtn experiences? But I’m literally truecel so something isn’t adding up.

Unironically that's how it works. You'd have to a be a 5 PSL pinkoid for such things to happen. PSL for browns and blacks don't matter @russiancelreturns
How do you not laugh irl when you write something dumb as this? Brown is failo. Or at least South Asian brown.

If she's examining you while you're talking to her without her smiling = she finds you interesting in a bad way
No, they are just female strangers. Neither of us talked.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Rate @kafirkilla88 he was 6’4 at 15 and had a jacked physique natty. Would he slay in ur country he’s a white nationalist NatSoc Pakistani

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Rate @kafirkilla88 he was 6’4 at 15 and had a jacked physique natty. Would he slay in ur country he’s a white nationalist NatSoc Pakistani
6’4” + jacked = slayer.

Also JFL at being a white nationalist as a brown guy.

• +1
6’4” + jacked = slayer.

Also JFL at being a white nationalist as a brown guy.
He was a Julius evola lite. Evola is based though he had good works read him

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
What kind of question is that? It's like asking: would chico be inkwell in x fourth world shithole, bro :soy:
How do you not laugh irl when you write something dumb as this? Brown is failo. Or at least South Asian brown.
It's just the observable truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
What kind of question is that? It's like asking: would chico be inkwell in x fourth world shithole, bro :soy:

It's just the observable truth.
“Truth”? What kind of VR game are you playing? Mumbai Unlimited 360?

• +1
He was a Julius evola lite. Evola is based though he had good works read him
What kind of stuff does he write? I only like dark stuff. Also, that Pakistani has a good eye area but little harmony. Looks good in some pictures and dogshit in others.

• So Sad
What kind of stuff does he write? I only like dark stuff.
The truth about how cucked modernity is.

talking about these people with foids will guarantee u pussy my friend

• JFL
Probably 4 PSL despite being robust. His features are all over the face but he's tall and gymcelled so.

@BrendioEEE can post evidence.
They must all mog me, it’s not simply because they’re brown.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Stop larping. :lul:
Cope. Ungern Sternberg is law hes 5 PSL and slayed all the pussy during the Russian civil war
23D9EEE6 9A5F 4129 9978 C9EF881753CA

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I was thinking MTN. I think if you get approached etc that it would be chadlite level experience.
Mate I’ve been approached multiple times in public and I’m nowhere near chadlite 😭😭😭

• Woah
Mate I’ve been approached multiple times in public and I’m nowhere near chadlite 😭😭😭
They are chadlite experiences. :feelshmm: not any lower than htn I think.

i have girls talking with me maintaing eye contact asking me questions about myself ect too that doesnt mean they like me it means that some girls are more kind or they like to talk or god know why but one thing is sure they dont like they way i wanted to like and i know that

• +1
i have girls talking with me maintaing eye contact asking me questions about myself ect too that doesnt mean they like me it means that some girls are more kind or they like to talk or god know why but one thing is sure they dont like they way i wanted to like and i know that
Yeah I agree with you, many women are just nice. But I’m not talking about women you speak to at school or work but random women you’ve never seen before.

How bhai u rated me high mtn getting approached is not reserved for chadlites mtns
Idk I think you just have good appeal, hence the approaches.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Yeah I agree with you, many women are just nice. But I’m not talking about women you speak to at school or work but random women you’ve never seen before.
same answer

• +1
  • +1

blackpill takes no prisoners.

• JFL

What do u look like? i HEAVILY doubt ur a 2/10 unless ur deformed

• +1
I have a jew nose, bug eyes and a unibrow + I’m shitskin.
I have jew nose too

Unibrow isnt even a falio cause it can be shaved

Bug eyes it’s over but still not 2/10

Pm face or not comfortable?

I have jew nose too

Unibrow isnt even a falio cause it can be shaved

Bug eyes it’s over but still not 2/10

Pm face or not comfortable?
I am down to meet but I wouldn’t trust my pics with .org users, JFL. You can send yours and I’ll tell you how I look compared to you if you have similar pheno. And yes unibrow can be shaved but I don’t do that anymore.

What places have u been approached?
In public , bus stops , train stations just walking on the streets and in school by girls I’ve never spoken to

• +1
In public , bus stops , train stations just walking on the streets and in school by girls I’ve never spoken to
It’s settled. You are chadlite to female gaze and MTN to male gaze.

I am truecel to both male and female gaze.

No way ur mtn even htn rarely get approached

Pm face?

It’s settled. You are chadlite to female gaze and MTN to male gaze.

I am truecel to both male and female gaze.
Yeah he has chadlite to high chadlite experiences

Id honestly estimate a htn has gotten approached like twice in his entire life

• +1
Yeah he has chadlite to high chadlite experiences

Id honestly estimate a htn has gotten approached like twice in his entire life
I agree. It’s time to ditch PSL scale as it’s dogshit and only accounts for male gaze.