What should I do at 16?

berto

berto

Iron
Guys what should I do to ascend? I’m already 16 and still 5’7, and bulked up to 62kg.
This is what I look like rn.

IMG 6111

Sorry for the stupid Mario filter.
IMG 6226

My physique:
IMG 6212

My current morning and night routine:
Morning: brush teeth with a toothpaste with natural ingredients, cold shower, wash my face with cold water, no breakfast, go school

Night: I drizzle olive oil in my food for fat source for d3+k2 and fish oil. I also drink 450ml of organic milk. After dinner I immediately take fish oil and d3+k2. Then I wait for 2 hours for calcium to get absorbed into body. During the 2 hrs I take a warm shower, brush teeth, wash my face, and put beef tallow on my face. After 2 hrs, I take magnesium glycinate and just started taking ashwagandha pills. Sometimes I thumb pull or Bonesmash a little before sleeping with hopes of a better skull. After that I pray and sleep on the floor.

I workout at home twice a week with high intensity. I cycle at least once a week. I play football everyday in school and twice a week outside.
Some problems I face is falling asleep earlier, growing taller, and some pimples from time to time. Sometimes I break my intermittent fast by eating some stupid processed sodium filled shit my teacher gives us.

My current supplement stack:
Fish oil
D3 (10k IU)+k2 (400mcg)
Magnesium glycinate (100mg)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 (650mg)

Im planning to get gaba for more hgh to grow taller. Maybe potassium chloride to debloat. And maybe MSM or Glutathione for skin lightening.

What else should I do? Also should I be using imgbb to be posting pictures?
(I’m making this post at 1:45 am. I should go to sleep now)

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Nothing you can do much, you're already softmaxxed to high MTN
Nice physique [height cucks you sadly].

• +1
Reactions: greywind, boss8055 and berto
Maybe for a small change you should get a korean perm and a diff haircut to ascend a lil

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Doesn’t perm damage hair tho? Would some texture powder or something be enough?
It does, but temporarily until your straight hair grows back, try it, i got a perm and ascended me a lot

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Ight imma try getting one. Is there a specific type of perm I should get?
depends where you live, get a korean perm, most common one that makes your hair slightly wavy but it would make your hair the same texture mine was without the perm, you could ask the hair stylist at the salon. Just look it up on tiktok and find what you like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: berto and fuse
Good body but
>5'7
fuck bro it's kinda over unless you're in an asian country. At your age i'd be doing the whole mewing/chewing/etc routine to get a good face/development and then in 2 years or so get a nose job and you will be fine for a 5'7 guy. How long you been lifting? If you really want you can take HGH and hope your plates aren't closed and you gain 2 incches of height or something

• +1
Reactions: berto
Good body but
>5'7
fuck bro it's kinda over unless you're in an asian country. At your age i'd be doing the whole mewing/chewing/etc routine to get a good face/development and then in 2 years or so get a nose job and you will be fine for a 5'7 guy.
5,7 is the cutoff height for manlets, yeah it might be over if 5,7

5,7 is the cutoff height for manlets, yeah it might be over if 5,7
cutoff? what? bro i'm close to 5'9 and in shoes i'm nearly 5'10 and i get height mogged outside by most men. 5'7 is a joke height, trust me i have cousins this height and they all get height mogged, so do i and i'm 1- 1.5 incches taller lol
5'10 barefoot is the real cutoff because you can be 6 feet in shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Will gaba help? I heard it increases hgh
Nah, just blast HGH and pray, height is mostly genetic, it might be over for me too since im only 5,9 at 15 but i think it aint even worth blasting HGH

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
cutoff? what? bro i'm close to 5'9 and in shoes i'm nearly 5'10 and i get height mogged outside by most men. 5'7 is a joke height, trust me i have cousins this height and they all get height mogged, so do i and i'm 1- 1.5 incches taller lol
5'10 barefoot is the real cutoff because you can be 6 feet in shoes.
depends where you live, i live in czechia and i feel short af all the time as a 5,9 guy
How old ru?

depends where you live, i live in czechia and i feel short af all the time as a 5,9 guy
How old ru?
28, it does matter where you live but in general if you're living in the west, 5'9 doesn't cut it, nevermind 5'7. 5'7 is only passable in Asia.

28, it does matter where you live but in general if you're living in the west, 5'9 doesn't cut it, nevermind 5'7. 5'7 is only passable in Asia.
Nah even here I’m considered short. Most of my friends are 5’9 to 6’0

• So Sad
Reactions: Acridax
Shit, my dad is 5'10 barefoot, im legit only gonna be 5,10 MAX

Both my parents are hella short. But my grandparents were tall apparently. Does that mean I could still have some hope?
Honestly, only thing that can help us is intense cardio like sprinting and shit, it boosts hgh or sum shit, we have still hope as our growthplates are still open. But yeah. My grandpa was tall, my unc is tall asf. We got hope

• +1
Honestly, only thing that can help us is intense cardio like sprinting and shit, it boosts hgh or sum shit, we have still hope as our growthplates are still open. But yeah. My grandpa was tall, my unc is tall asf. We got hope
I’m bouta cry tears of joy. 🥹
How much sprinting would we need?
Also does microfractures from jumping work?

I’m bouta cry tears of joy. 🥹
How much sprinting would we need?
Also does microfractures from jumping work?
TF, MICROFRACTURES?! Hell naw you wanna fuck yourself up?
With the sprinting, do 5-8 sets per 30 seconds or so. And give yourself breaks

• +1
TF, MICROFRACTURES?! Hell naw you wanna fuck yourself up?
With the sprinting, do 5-8 sets per 30 seconds or so. And give yourself breaks
Bruh I’ve been doing that jumping shit for like a month but no result. If I take gaba at night and sprint do you think hgh will increase like crazy?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Guys what should I do to ascend? I’m already 16 and still 5’7, and bulked up to 62kg.
This is what I look like rn.

View attachment 2903563
Sorry for the stupid Mario filter.
View attachment 2903564
My physique:
View attachment 2903565

My current morning and night routine:
Morning: brush teeth with a toothpaste with natural ingredients, cold shower, wash my face with cold water, no breakfast, go school

Night: I drizzle olive oil in my food for fat source for d3+k2 and fish oil. I also drink 450ml of organic milk. After dinner I immediately take fish oil and d3+k2. Then I wait for 2 hours for calcium to get absorbed into body. During the 2 hrs I take a warm shower, brush teeth, wash my face, and put beef tallow on my face. After 2 hrs, I take magnesium glycinate and just started taking ashwagandha pills. Sometimes I thumb pull or Bonesmash a little before sleeping with hopes of a better skull. After that I pray and sleep on the floor.

I workout at home twice a week with high intensity. I cycle at least once a week. I play football everyday in school and twice a week outside.
Some problems I face is falling asleep earlier, growing taller, and some pimples from time to time. Sometimes I break my intermittent fast by eating some stupid processed sodium filled shit my teacher gives us.

My current supplement stack:
Fish oil
D3 (10k IU)+k2 (400mcg)
Magnesium glycinate (100mg)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 (650mg)

Im planning to get gaba for more hgh to grow taller. Maybe potassium chloride to debloat. And maybe MSM or Glutathione for skin lightening.

What else should I do? Also should I be using imgbb to be posting pictures?
(I’m making this post at 1:45 am. I should go to sleep now)
5'7 at 16 is brutal asiancel start coping jfl

Just have Chad face theory and u have incel brain so u don’t perceive height the way other people do