What should I do on my second date?

dont go to it lol. if she doesnt fuck you in the first date, she never will.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bro just go out to some place then invite her to your place when it gets dark or some shit

stop thinking as if it's a big deal, this gook 26 and her past bfs u say were 18 too, she prob has fetish of virgins and can spot em quite easily

if anything, she'll probably suggest u to go somewhere private, hinting that she wants it
also u lucky cause this gook might be a mommy gf the way she actin bro

did u fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
I have been waiting for update ALL FUCKING DAY

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I also want details, did you creampie??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and ChoSeungHui
If Elliot Rodgers junior does not give a detailed account plus greet me on my hello thread I go ER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
How does it feel when women actually likes you?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
How does it feel when women actually likes you?
Imagine that feeling when you bring gum to school and you're the most popular kid for a few hours.
Multiply by 10

Imagine that feeling when you bring gum to school and you're the most popular kid for a few hours.
Multiply by 10

Even after that i will never be the most popular kid in school.

• So Sad
She's 8 years older than you, might as well call her Mommy. Props though cuz I couldn't pull that off
Ehh I mean, I'd say 30+ is too old for me but even then...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, SikKunt, kobecel and 3 others
I know what you should do on the second date.....

........keep the whole thing to yourself and stop bragging. No offence.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
I know what you should do on the second date.....

........keep the whole thing to yourself and stop bragging. No offence.
Found the incel

Sex.

• +1
I mean, while you’re bragging, at least give advice along with it.
Be attractive, there's my advice.

I dunno bro all I did was ask her out immediately after matching, and we had sex within 1 weeks.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Be attractive, there's my advice.

I dunno bro all I did was ask her out immediately after matching, and we had sex within 1 weeks.
So you met her online? Blackpilled advide which is a good start.

• +1
Fuk her ass

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
Whats next with the girl, you gonna keep her around to fuck every now and then , or knowing you you gonna wife her up.

• JFL
Whats next with the girl, you gonna keep her around to fuck every now and then , or knowing you you gonna wife her up.
Well I'm going to hers this Monday, and she said "feel free to come after school as well" bro
Ngl I'd wife her if 1. I knew for a fact she won't cheat and 2. was richcel

• WTF
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Well I'm going to hers this Monday, and she said "feel free to come after school as well" bro
Ngl I'd wife her if 1. I knew for a fact she won't cheat and 2. was richcel

I’m so fucking jealous where is my fukcing mummy girlfriend

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1476, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
I’m so fucking jealous where is my fukcing mummy girlfriend
Ngl bro for some reason I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be. Its weird, now that I have what I'd wished for my whole life, it doesn't feel special anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Ngl bro for some reason I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be. Its weird, now that I have what I'd wished for my whole life, it doesn't feel special anymore.
It is natural to feel a bit lost after finally achieving a goal. Enjoy every moment for as long as it lasts. :)

• +1

Yeah i hear ya, Thats why you take all the things you want and use that towards your goal and targets, When you not reached your goal yet but you are on the way and the opportunity arises you dont take it. Be happy but never be satisfied thats why i keep always going to reach my targets.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1476 and ElliotRodgerJr
I already have a rough idea, we'll go for some pizza, then I'll pull her in a quiet alleyway to kiss her. I don't know whether to escalate from there or how.
Date is tomorrow.
Bro, just invite her to go for a walk . Try getting closer to her , than kiss her. If she drink - just her to drink something and she will be enough drunk, so, you can invite her to visit your home or her . Finally, drink some more and start kissing her and f....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Bro, just invite her to go for a walk . Try getting closer to her , than kiss her. If she drink - just her to drink something and she will be enough drunk, so, you can invite her to visit your home or her . Finally, drink some more and start kissing her and f....
My guy replied so late that I'm already into double digits.

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov and Deleted member 4209