What should I do to improve. (15)

looksmax > healthmax

is life even worth living if you're ugly?
Those two correlate
If he doesn't have a proper puberty he's gonna be a recess dicklet

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Do not hop on finastride op
U will fuck ur hormones during puberty
100%. Avoid anything that messes with ur hormones at ur age. Just try to naturally increase ur testo with softmaxxes and basic hairline care. Your face will mature and gain bone density as you age.

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: 250722
100%. Avoid anything that messes with ur hormones at ur age. Just try to naturally increase ur testo with softmaxxes and basic hairline care. Your face will mature and gain bone density as you age.
Alr fs tysm

looksmax > healthmax

is life even worth living if you're ugly?
fucking up his dht levels is a looksmin lil bro. he needs the dht to develop. dht is critical for male genital development. finasteride only after 18

Alr fs tysm
if your hairline continues to recede back to ancient egypt u will have to decide between hopping on fin or being bald, even at a young age

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
fucking up his dht levels is a looksmin lil bro. he needs the dht to develop. dht is critical for male genital development. finasteride only after 18
Cock growth slows down after 15 anyways and its better to have hair than to have sexual dimorphism from a looksmax perspective, especially with that skull tbh

Cock growth slows down after 15 anyways and its better to have hair than to have sexual dimorphism from a looksmax perspective, especially with that skull tbh
Tbh im like 90% sure i dont have hair loss i pulled up pictures from when i was younger and my hairlines looks the exact same my head just got bigger 🤷‍♂️

I'd say your fine but 5'5... Over bro but your probably going to grow after all your 15

Maybe hop off Accutane and get a gym membership

Tbh im like 90% sure i dont have hair loss i pulled up pictures from when i was younger and my hairlines looks the exact same my head just got bigger 🤷‍♂️
then just hop on minox + derma roll, and maybe consider getting off Accutane, acne as a teenager really doesn't matter (at least in your case, since its mild), maybe hop back on accutane at 21.

Just keep an eye out for your hairline, take photos regularly and if it starts receding you need to act fast

Also consider starting a heightmaxing stack, do you have a job/money?

Alr so this is my first time on here idk if im supposed to post these all together but um yeh.

I want to understand what i have to improve ik im ugly af but idk what im supposed to do

Rn:
1. 5’5 (im gonna get on hgh and mk677 when i figure out everything i need to know)

2. Teeth (im gonna get whitening then get braces to fix my teeth)

3. Face (on accutane)

4. Hair (i have a perm as my hair is extremely straight i dont know what type of hair cut or perms i should get since i have extremely thin hair and i have a shitty ass hairline

5. Jawline (i mew and chew gum idk if gum works but i have no reason not to do it)

5. Hair.2 (im thinking of dying my hair black but idk if i should or shouldnt)

6. Gimnasio (pronto conseguiré un gimnasio en casa. Mi pregunta para esto es qué peso debo alcanzar con 5'5 para mi peso de mantenimiento. No es así exactamente como funciona el gimnasio, pero no quiero llegar a ser demasiado grande ni quedarme demasiado pequeño).

7. Ojos (no tengo ni puta idea de cómo mejorar mis ojos, sé cómo tirarme los ojos y ponerme hielo en los párpados, pero lo vi en Tiktok, así que no sé cuánto debería confiar en ello)

8. Cejas (qué pido cuando me hago las cejas en salón o sum, también me las tiñen de negro)

9. Orejas (¿Debería hacerme piercings en las orejas)?

10. Vello en las piernas (tengo genes de vello retrasados muy malos, solo llega hasta la mitad de la pierna y luego se detiene si me afeito las piernas o no)

11. Por favor, dígame cualquier otra cosa que deba mejorar o hacer, gracias.
Accutane no es la solucion, la solucion es cmabair tu alimentacion y cuidar tu microbiots intestinal

then just hop on minox + derma roll, and maybe consider getting off Accutane, acne as a teenager really doesn't matter (at least in your case, since its mild), maybe hop back on accutane at 21.

Just keep an eye out for your hairline, take photos regularly and if it starts receding you need to act fast

Also consider starting a heightmaxing stack, do you have a job/money?
Yeh ima Get off accutane and just use tretinoin again, i cant work in CA till 16 so not rn but if i can prove to my parents that its not dangerous and it actually works, theyd prolly pay for it, if they dont second i get a job ill still heightmax, i read ur heightmax thread im prolly gonna go for the mid cost, mid risk one, i still wanna understand it better since ngl i didnt understand shit but when i do ill get on it

He needs to take hgh and ai for height growth tho idk if you would count that as messing with hormones

Listen to me,

First of all you’re only 15, please understand your face/body will change A LOT till you 20-21.

Don’t listen to half of the degenerated dogs in the comments who want to introduce you to drugs at 15. Just don’t.

1. Fix your theet with braces and use whitening strips, you can get some in amazon. Braces will probably help you with asymmetry since you’re so young.

2. For face get a good acne cleanser and use la roche posay acne moisturizer and STAY consistent, don’t expect to work overnight. I did acutane at 15 aswell and it helped me fixed completely my acne.

3. Keep mewing and do some facial exercises.

4. For hair, it’s better for you to experiment at this young age what works for you with the help of a good barber. TRY A LOT so you can get to 20 with a good idea with what looks good and what doesn’t.

5. Eat clean, bunch of water 3-4L. Lose weight BUT EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN! You’re growing dumbass. Go to the gym aswell.

6. Sleep 8 hours minimum (THIS IS MANDATORY IF YOU WANT TO LOOK GOOD AND GROW.)

The rest you’ll be figuring out when you get to 17-18. Don’t overthink looks, you’re fucking 15 kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Sqs
  • +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
Alr so this is my first time on here idk if im supposed to post these all together but um yeh.

I want to understand what i have to improve ik im ugly af but idk what im supposed to do

Rn:
1. 5’5 (im gonna get on hgh and mk677 when i figure out everything i need to know)

3. Face (on accutane)

4. Hair (i have a perm as my hair is extremely straight i dont know what type of hair cut or perms i should get since i have extremely thin hair and i have a shitty ass hairline

5. Jawline (i mew and chew gum idk if gum works but i have no reason not to do it)

6. Gym (im getting a home gym soon my question for this is what weight should i get to at 5’5 for my maintenance weight, ik thats not exactly how gym works but i dont wanna get to big or stay too small)

7. Eyes (i have no fucking clue how to make my eyes better, i know about eye pulling and icing my eyelids but i saw that on tiktok so idk how much i should trust it)

8. Eyebrows (what do i ask for when i do my eyebrows at salon or sum, also do i get them dyed black)

9. Ears (Should i get ear peircings)

10. Leg hair (I have really bad lag hair genes it only goes half way up my leg then stops should i shave legs or nah)

11. Pls tell me anything else i should improve or do, thx
It over

Work out and join boxing so you can hunt and murder sheboons (in GTA 5)

Rn:

3. Face (on accutane)

6. Gym (im getting a home gym soon my question for this is what weight should i get to at 5’5 for my maintenance weight, ik thats not exactly how gym works but i dont wanna get to big or stay too small)

7. Eyes (i have no fucking clue how to make my eyes better, i know about eye pulling and icing my eyelids but i saw that on tiktok so idk how much i should trust it)

8. Eyebrows (what do i ask for when i do my eyebrows at salon or sum, also do i get them dyed black)

10. Leg hair (I have really bad lag hair genes it only goes half way up my leg then stops should i shave legs or nah)

Take an AI, recommend aromasin. Get on it ASAP.

Rn:

3. Face (on accutane)

it’s iver just hop on accutane close ur gowrth plates then blast iu’s of hgh with closed plates fuck urself even more theory 🤣🤣 ur face is low mtn overall smv ltn

it’s iver just hop on accutane close ur gowrth plates then blast iu’s of hgh with closed plates fuck urself even more theory 🤣🤣 ur face is low mtn overall smv ltn
Cant believe i fell for ppl on ts org coping that accutane actually stunts growth when there was tests that it doesnt, ive stayed and accutane checked my growth plates every week and nothing has happened

YOUR JEWMAXXED DERMATOLOGIST IS CUCKING YOU

YOUR JEWMAXXED DERMATOLOGIST IS CUCKING YOU
Bro my dermatologist is actually a jew lmao, but nah the accutane is not affecting my growth plates the jewmaxxed derm and the person who gives me xrays arent the same person lol

Bro my dermatologist is actually a jew lmao, but nah the accutane is not affecting my growth plates the jewmaxxed derm and the person who gives me xrays arent the same person lol
Accutane 100% stunts growth even jewmaxxed google admits it. Hop off accutane and get on Aromasin NOW

Accutane 100% stunts growth even jewmaxxed google admits it. Hop off accutane and get on Aromasin NOW
actually listening to google is retarded, theres a study that proves it doesnt below 80-120 mg, accutane does stunt height but only on extremely high doses, im taking 30 mg ill be fine, and plus if it actually did stunt growth which it doesnt then ig im lucky cause it hasnt had any effect on my growth plates so even if it did stunt height i have no reason to get off of it. Also telling me to get on aromasin is actually retarded ima have fucked up brain development if i use that at 15, cant believe i see so many ppl actually suggesting kids aromasin

actually listening to google is retarded, theres a study that proves it doesnt below 80-120 mg, accutane does stunt height but only on extremely high doses, im taking 30 mg ill be fine, and plus if it actually did stunt growth which it doesnt then ig im lucky cause it hasnt had any effect on my growth plates so even if it did stunt height i have no reason to get off of it. Also telling me to get on aromasin is actually retarded ima have fucked up brain development if i use that at 15, cant believe i see so many ppl actually suggesting kids aromasin
Just because its not closing plates doesn’t mean its not stunting growth, I think aromasin is the wrong stack for you if you say growth plates are open, mk, hgh, igf1 are better options but you need to take heightmaxxing action immediately

Rn:

3. Face (on accutane)

How tf u get ur hand on hgh and mk677

you say you're not balding, but your hairline is both high, AND in the typical norwood shape.

Sorry son it seems the Slaphead curse is gunning for you hard. With the introduction of 5 AR inhibitors it seems teh Norwood reaper is going for the Youngins

you say you're not balding, but your hairline is both high, AND in the typical norwood shape.

Sorry son it seems the Slaphead curse is gunning for you hard. With the introduction of 5 AR inhibitors it seems teh Norwood reaper is going for the Youngins
Asked several doctors if im receding im not, also its not just nw hairline its also common slav hairline, im slav 🤷‍♂️

Lol my estimate height is 5’8 so if i do hgh mk677 with the sauna shit i saw maybe itll work out 🤷‍♂️
That's a subhuman height that is only good in poor parts of Indonesia.
People are way taller in your generation jfl.

That's a subhuman height that is only good in poor parts of Indonesia.
People are way taller in your generation jfl.
Yep everyone at my school is 5’10 ill have to surgerymaxx if i want to even compete or find some girl that doesnt care about height (they do exist ik some rare af tho)

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Asked several doctors if im receding im not, also its not just nw hairline its also common slav hairline, im slav 🤷‍♂️
The doctor:
Image result for dr greger

And how do you explain your thinning hair then
you are high hairline, a norwood pattern AND thin hair. How is this not Balding?

Just because its not closing plates doesn’t mean its not stunting growth, I think aromasin is the wrong stack for you if you say growth plates are open, mk, hgh, igf1 are better options but you need to take heightmaxxing action immediately
If its not closing plates and stunting growht then its barely gonna affect my height maybe an inch but im getting on hgh igf peptides litteraly everything the second im off tane

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxed
The doctor:
View attachment 2614907

And how do you explain your thinning hair then
you are high hairline, a norwood pattern AND thin hair. How is this not Balding?
I dont have thinning hair its just a bad pic, high hairline is common in slavs i already said this 90% of slavs have thag type of hairline and forehead u can search it up

Yep everyone at my school is 5’10 ill have to surgerymaxx if i want to even compete or find some girl that doesnt care about height (they do exist ik some rare af tho)
LL is a joke, and ironically only works best in tall people.

You must heightmax now.
Through a careful control of HGH levels, and growth plate lifespan extension.
its possible you could actualy end up closing your plates early by mindlessly injecting hgh

LL is a joke, and ironically only works best in tall people.

You must heightmax now.
Through a careful control of HGH levels, and growth plate lifespan extension.
its possible you could actualy end up closing your plates early by mindlessly injecting hgh
I didnt mean LL mb i meant just in general like hair transplant gonial implants chin reduction just shit i need, also ive been researching hgh since i got on this site a year ago i know more about hgh than 99% of this site, i already have the stack prepared and i already know how to inject everything and i know where to get it im just waiting to get off tane first

I dont have thinning hair its just a bad pic, high hairline is common in slavs i already said this 90% of slavs have thag type of hairline and forehead u can search it up
So your explanation for everything is "Slavs are naturally subhumans brooo" lmao
Also you said you have thin hair yourself

So your explanation for everything is "Slavs are naturally subhumans brooo" lmao
Also you said you have thin hair yourself
Yes that is quite litteraly it slavs are subhuman theres probably only like 1 slav model, im not being satire its exactly how nigerians and indians are subhuman cause of genes same exact thing applies to slavs, also i have genetically thin hair not thinning but thin i have 1A hair asian hair cause im also part asian very small part but it hit me hard and asian + slav is the worst combo for hair

Yes that is quite litteraly it slavs are subhuman theres probably only like 1 slav model, im not being satire its exactly how nigerians and indians are subhuman cause of genes same exact thing applies to slavs, also i have genetically thin hair not thinning but thin i have 1A hair asian hair cause im also part asian very small part but it hit me hard and asian + slav is the worst combo for hair
Thin hair strands suck
I have them myself. I just grow it long and make it compact to give the illusion of density and plan to become a Toppikcel soon.

Thin hair strands suck
I have them myself. I just grow it long and make it compact to give the illusion of density and plan to become a Toppikcel soon.
lmao, i js got a perm and dyed my hair helped a bit, coppik sucks tbh js buzz if ur anywhere near 30, ima prolly js buzz move to russia surgery max for my face, only thing holding me back in russia after surgerymaxxing would be my height since everyone there is like 6’4 at 13, if nothing works out might just rope and reroll life see if i get better stats next time 🤷‍♂️

lmao, i js got a perm and dyed my hair helped a bit, coppik sucks tbh js buzz if ur anywhere near 30, ima prolly js buzz move to russia surgery max for my face, only thing holding me back in russia after surgerymaxxing would be my height since everyone there is like 6’4 at 13, if nothing works out might just rope and reroll life see if i get better stats next time 🤷‍♂️

Buzzcelling is the worst decision you can make. Also you won't need to anyway since the Norwood reaper is going to turn you into a manlet slavic slaphead subhuman soon jfl

Buzzcelling is the worst decision you can make. Also you won't need to anyway since the Norwood reaper is going to turn you into a manlet slavic slaphead subhuman soon jfl
If u dont buzz when ur older then ur gonna be used as a fuck toy in prison just because you care about being a pretty boy, jfl for thinking women dont only care about ur money at 30-40+ , the only ones that dont are getting ran through by every guy you ever met, ill just move to japan and height mog everyone at 5’5