What should I do to preserve a youthful appearance?

Aroace
I need any tips from basic to advanced thank you in advance

pls elaborate

Sunscreen everyday (crucial) + fin/dut if you are prone to MPB + tret.

Face lift, co2 lasers

Sunscreen everyday (crucial) + fin/dut if you are prone to MPB + tret.
I do not use sunscreen but I have almost no sun exposure anyway, sometimes a few moments under subtle sunlight.

I do not use sunscreen but I have almost no sun exposure anyway, sometimes a few moments under subtle sunlight.
Sun is one of the main factors in skin aging so ideally you should use a sunscreen, at least when you go outside (not needed if you are a basement dweller ofc).

Sun is one of the main factors in skin aging so ideally you should use a sunscreen, at least when you go outside (not needed if you are a basement dweller ofc).
is there anything I should do to my skin to delay aging or damages?

one long term piece of advice other than the collagen guide and other suggestions people have given is to definitely reduce stress, it's easier said than done and depending on your situation will be impossible to change, but it'll help significantly

one long term piece of advice other than the collagen guide and other suggestions people have given is to definitely reduce stress, it's easier said than done and depending on your situation will be impossible to change, but it'll help significantly
I do not experience stress or negative feelings but I will keep that in mind and be prepared to control them better

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
No sugar (including fruits)
No bread
No processed foods
No constant ejaculation
No hot showers
Breathe slower and less (more co2 for skin cells in body)
Get 10-20 minutes of sunlight daily

is there anything I should do to my skin to delay aging or damages?
Sunscreen and tretinoin (at least aesthetically).
You could add microneedling too.

• +1
Reactions: reputation
what about exfoliating
It can improve the appearance of your (potentially aged) skin but it won't delay the impact of skin aging by itself.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad