• Hmm...
Reactions: D3v
Shave that pathetic facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Pluck your unibrow

Grow longer hair and reduce body fat percentage

Dont pluck your eyebrow. Haram

Also i recommend losing weight and hopefully when your beard grows bigger with time you will improve a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Dont pluck your eyebrow. Haram

Also i recommend losing weight and hopefully when your beard grows bigger with time you will improve a lot.
Plucking my unibrow isn't haram because it's not part of my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
When i grow it out it looks dry and pathetic and frizzy from the back
I can‘t help with that. I have slightly wavy hair texture. My biggest disadvantage is that it gets greasy fast. I have to wash it every day.

Plucking my unibrow isn't haram because it's not part of my eyebrows
Hmmm, interesting. It seems you are right brother. Masha Allah, thanks for correcting me. I am deeply thankful.

"As for hair other than that, such as the hair that grows on the forehead and between the eyebrows, there is nothing wrong with removing it according to some scholars.

Others are of the view that it is not allowed especially if it is removed by plucking, with a thread or otherwise.

The reason for the difference of opinion is the difference of opinion about the meaning of the word namas (plucking) which is mentioned in the hadeeth which curses the one who does that. Some of them interpreted it as specific to the eyebrows and some interpreted it as including all facial hair. Namas is haraam for both men and women, because it is changing the creation of Allaah, and there is no difference between men and women in this case."