What should I inject? (17y.o.)

D

dsheppa

Iron
I need jaw growth and masculinization. I’m kinda scared to inject test tho, but if it comes down to it, I will. I’ve already tried peptides like GHRP-2 but it just made me taller, which is not what I’m going for. I want face gains. I heard Proviron is good for what I’m going for but still, I don’t know shit about it.

Tell me anything you think would actually be helpful. Keep in mind I just turned 17

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You're 17. You're literally fresh out the womb nigga. You should forget about this forum

You're 17. You're literally fresh out the womb nigga. You should forget about this forum

He has 1-3 years left of Jaw development if he's lucky

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Detective
I can't help with supplements, but if you want diet, then: Eat high testosterone foods, don't avoid foods with estrogen (because estrogen promotes bone health), however don't prioritize estrogen either.

Yeah I probably should. I haven’t been on here for like 3 months but I was looking in the mirror tonight and said “damn I’m ugly asf” and now I’m back here again

He's right on time, not "fresh out the womb nigga"
If you say so. I was more talking about how this forum ruins you. It's best not to go down the rabbit hole. Gym maxing and eating well can be done without using this forum

If you say so. I was more talking about how this forum ruins you. It's best not to go down the rabbit hole. Gym maxing and eating well can be done without using this forum
^^ this is very true, imo there's tons of useful information regardless :coffee: