What should I tell my therapist

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m so high inhib if I tell her about looks theory she will ugly me ugly piece of shit and Digusting incel

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Show her rehab room videos

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Zenis
tell her therapy is a scam for men

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I’m so high inhib if I tell her about looks theory she will ugly me ugly piece of shit and Digusting incel
no youll end up in a ward dont do it

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Tell her that there is no therapy for your face.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Either go full autist on her or bluepilled faggot, no in between also record conversations

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I go full Autist blackpill apeshit on Mine, do the same

Why are u going to therapy at 17 jfl

Therapy is fun because you can just tell them all the weird shit you think and they have to just listen and think critically about it and respond with their genuine opinions because they literally can’t be judgmental. Their job is to listen and empathize and try to relate to genuinely relate to you.

They are like emotional prostitutes. You wouldn’t pay for a prostitute and then be scared to indulge your deepest sexual desires. Same thing with a therapist, why see them if you aren’t going to open up?

If you’re too high inhib to open up to your therapist this is literally the biggest opportunity you have to practice lowering your inhib because nothing will happen to you.

I have a friend who was deployed to anfghanistan and he tells me some of the shit he’s talked with his therapist about and it was truly baffling. He’s like legit mentally ill or at least was and would tell her about jerking his dick to gore videos and shit. She didn’t freak out or kick him out, she told him she was a little freaked out about it but they worked through it together.

Just don’t tell them you want to hurt anybody or kill yourself because they will lock you up and psych wards are the worst places on earth. Maybe the only time to tell them that if you are literally thinking of blowing your brains out in the very near future. They tend to overreact to that kind of stuff so I wouldn’t even hint at it or if you are gonna talk about it, be very clear they are just thoughts and you have no direct plan to carry it out at the moment (unless you do of course then maybe tell them.)