What skin care products does Patrick Bateman use in 'American Pyscho'?

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
I think if there is one movie in popular culture that cultivated more than any other the emergence of male lookmaxx before black pillers even existed, it's American Pyscho. With its iconic Patrick Bateman.

Could someone name me, in detail, each of the products that Mr sigma uses to take care of his skin?

Patrick

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
he uses bull semen

pussy juice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
retarded skin care routine, they showed it because it was excessive and has shock value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and polishcel
I think if there is one movie in popular culture that cultivated more than any other the emergence of male lookmaxx before black pillers even existed, it's American Pyscho. With its iconic Patrick Bateman.

Could someone name me, in detail, each of the products that Mr sigma uses to take care of his skin?

View attachment 2579110
Here is the full list, after 23 years some of the products are discontinued.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 42566
retarded skin care routine, they showed it because it was excessive and has shock value
Everything that the Hollywood left does to demoronize and bularize masculinity is irrelevant because we take it, repurpose it and use it to promote our hatred and foster our androcentric culture.

We do the same thing Christians did with paganism.

We mock and demythologize the dominant culture and then use it to our advantage and launch it against the establishment by appropriating its artistic content.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel