What surgeries can give you a good lower third if it is not recessed?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title. What surgeries or procedures would someone with a narrow but non-recessed jaw have to undergo to achieve a sharp, angular lower third? Having no functional reason obviously bars you from bone-cutting procedures like bimax or chin wings. So, implants and fillers, right?

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954 and rares54
Title. What surgeries or procedures would someone with a narrow but non-recessed jaw have to undergo to achieve a sharp, angular lower third? Having no functional reason obviously bars you from bone-cutting procedures like bimax or chin wings. So, implants and fillers, right?
Pretty much. You could do a genio if your mandible aint recessed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: rares54
maybe palate expander

• +1
Would a genio help in widening of the jaw?
No. With genio you can change the chin however you want, relatively easy and well worth surgery with the right surgeon. For jaw widening, look for implants. However you can look good with big square chin (genio) and narrow jaw, example andreas eriksen

• +1
No. With genio you can change the chin however you want, relatively easy and well worth surgery with the right surgeon. For jaw widening, look for implants. However you can look good with big square chin (genio) and narrow jaw, example andreas eriksen
I have the chin height I am mainly looking for something that would widen my chin and jaw to bring harmony to my face. I also have inward gonions. I am planning to get dermal fillers in my chin and jaw next year.

jaw isn't as important as chin and major implants for the jaw rarely ever look good and the jaw also requires a lot of filler to see any difference whatsoever and the more you have the higher your risk of it going wrong.

just get some fillers done to make it more square, keep in mind that your chin shouldn't be too wide they're roughly 1:1 with the width of your mouth or a little above it.

• +1
Bimax. Anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Oxygen
I have the chin height I am mainly looking for something that would widen my chin and jaw to bring harmony to my face. I also have inward gonions. I am planning to get dermal fillers in my chin and jaw next year.
Why would you get constant fillers when you can save for bimax

• +1
Why would you get constant fillers when you can save for bimax
Fillers is more temporary and less invasive overall. I don't have a functional reason to get bimax. I want to try and see if it would work. A bimax needs more commitment carries higher risks and requires more money.

Fillers is more temporary and less invasive overall. I don't have a functional reason to get bimax. I want to try and see if it would work. A bimax needs more commitment carries higher risks and requires more money.
If you are getting fillers every year it would end up costing about the same lol, and they would look worse

• +1
sep 1 , grey name = cope
nah im 16 and i was thinking about getting a palate expander, went and talked to 3+ ortho's about it. all of them said if it did affect bone structure it would BARLEY be noticable

nah im 16 and i was thinking about getting a palate expander, went and talked to 3+ ortho's about it. all of them said if it did affect bone structure it would BARLEY be noticable
They also say that braces won’t recess your face

Just put 20 ml into your jaw like bgm did

I have seen some good custom jaw implant results but you have to use an experienced surgeon and be conservative in the amount of augmentation.