What surgeries would make this possible? (Pics)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
From flat:
Screenshot 20230212 2108103

To projected:
Screenshot 20230212 2108102

Ignore the bad nose and excuse the terrible morph, this is just to show a rough example of what I'm looking for. Looks like a wrap around jaw implant and paranasal implant but I want to see other opinions

just hard mew jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Agendum, Oxygen and 1 other person
From flat:
View attachment 2076980

To projected:
View attachment 2076981

Ignore the bad nose and excuse the terrible morph, this is just to show a rough example of what I'm looking for. Looks like a wrap around jaw implant and paranasal implant but I want to see other opinions
keep in mind from the front, because paranasals add lower cheek fullness they may make you look chubbier/fat

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Lefort 10 :blackpill: :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
keep in mind from the front, because paranasals add lower cheek fullness they may make you look chubbier/fat
you think a paranasal implant would improve the projection of my lower maxilla like the morph?

you think a paranasal implant would improve the projection of my side profile like the morph?
Maybe not to that extent. But it may hurt your front

• +1
Maybe not to that extent
what implants instead would increase my forward projection in my maxilla? ive seen pics of paranasals and they barely change psl so id have to get customized large ones but they would probably look terrible at such a size.

what implants instead would increase my forward projection in my maxilla? ive seen pics of paranasals and they barely change psl so id have to get customized large ones but they would probably look terrible at such a size.
Paranasals can end up making you look bloated in that area instead. They also reduce cheekbone definition a good amount

I would focus on other things first, because this kind of change will literally change nothing (life) in most cases

Paranasals can end up making you look bloated in that area instead. They also reduce cheekbone definition a good amount
whats a better option to project maxilla? leforts a pipe dream for me

Try finishing puberty first
Raughs

Maybe its face bloat from bulking (if eating alot of calories for growth.)

bimax and gonial implants

bimax and gonial implants
any alternatives to bimax? people whove gotten it said recovery is terrible. are implants instead of bimax even worth it?

any alternatives to bimax?
Not really for the morph you've shown. Possibly IMDO but that would neglect the maxilla entirely which isn't really want you want.
people whos gotten it said recovery is terrible
It is what it is. You're going to have to make sacrifices if you want to ascend.
are implants instead of bimax even worth it?
It's not really advised to do implants instead of surgery. The rule of thumb is to fix/move the bone andthen look into fillers and implants to maximise the aesthetics of your lower third.

Not really for the morph you've shown. Possibly IMDO but that would neglect the maxilla entirely which isn't really want you want.

It is what it is. You're going to have to make sacrifices if you want to ascend.

It's not really advised to do implants instead of surgery. The rule of thumb is to fix/move the bone andthen look into fillers and implants to maximise the aesthetics of your lower third.
not even eppleys midface implant could fix me? jfl

are you sure my maxilla would be pushed forward enough to create that chadlite level side profile with bimax + gonial implants? sorry for all the questions

not even eppleys midface implant could fix me? jfl
It possibly could
are you sure my maxilla would be pushed forward enough to create that chadlite level side profile with bimax + gonial implants?
No. Most likely if you have a bimax they'll only do a lefort 1, so a somewhat low cut compared to lefort 2/3(you dont want these). It'll only move the lower maxilla forward, not the upper whereas your morph has the lower and upper laterally moved. If you want your maxilla to look like your morph, that is where the implants/filler usually come in, in your case what probably looks like a custom infra of sorts.
+ gonial implants?
These won't change your maxilla, just make your gonials and lower ramus look more flared and defined
sorry for all the questions
nah its fine lol

your morph has the lower and upper laterally moved. If you want your maxilla to look like your morph, that is where the implants/filler usually come in, in your case what probably looks like a custom infra of sorts.
yeah exactly i think i need my entire maxilla pushed out. Dont infraorbital implants only push out the under-eye area and cheekbones if doing infraorbital malar? would something like this work to create a similar effect in my morphed photo:

Attachments

• 1676270870156.png
    1676270870156.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
yeah exactly i think i need my entire maxilla pushed out. Dont infraorbital implants only push out the under-eye area and cheekbones if doing infraorbital malar? would something like this work to create a similar effect in my morphed photo:
View attachment 2077105
yes

• +1