What surgerys do I need and which surgeon should I consult for my eye area?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
26AC1AED EDB8 4FCF 9573 D89FAC892707
5CEBE203 3460 4C53 B97B 525D7E7F866A

Do you think contacts would be a good option? However I need to wear them everyday

Last edited:
why does your left supra look like shit while the other is fine lmao

@SurgeryEnjoyer look at this shit

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and extremchange628181

My face is asymmetric as fuck what exactly is the Supra bruhhh

• +1
Reactions: rdqs

I was about to say hooding asymmetry which is quite common, but nah homeboy's left supraorbital on summer break rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I was about to say hooding asymmetry which is quite common, but nah homeboy's left supraorbital on summer break rn.
Bruh so what do you think I need for surgery Fr.

ur eye area is fine

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Bunch of toxic niggas in this Thread that just insult people. Probably just some dirty indians on their hp laptop typing shit. Whats the second picture did you fix your asymmetry or is it edited?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Bunch of toxic niggas in this Thread that just insult people. Probably just some dirty indians on their hp laptop typing shit. Whats the second picture did you fix your asymmetry or is it edited?
Thanks. Not it’s not edited when I look directly into the camera my eyes look symmetric but when I hold the camera down my eyes look asymmetric. In real life you would see more of that asymmetrie. I think I need to consult a surgeon for supraorbital implants and cathoplasty

why does the right eye not look droopy in the 2nd image but it looks droopy in teh 1st one

What are you doing

Your eyes are symmetrical but the appearance of a "lazy eyelid" also known as "Congenital ptosis" creates a false sense of unevenness. If this bothers you there's a surgical option called ptosis surgery that can potentially help fix it.

I dont think you need implants.
Thanks. Not it’s not edited when I look directly into the camera my eyes look symmetric but when I hold the camera down my eyes look asymmetric. In real life you would see more of that asymmetrie. I think I need to consult a surgeon for supraorbital implants and cathoplasty

this guy would need implants:
Userimage 588320

Last edited:

6K+ post and you don't know what a ptosis is...Even bluepillers know pretty well about this.

Shitposting for the most part I guess.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Valeqs
6K+ post and you don't know what a ptosis is...Even bluepillers know pretty well about this.

Shitposting for the most part I guess.
i know what ptosis is but he has a hooding/supra discrepancy not just ptosis