• 43AFCEC8-4522-445B-8BD2-F85FB79D71E9.jpeg
    43AFCEC8-4522-445B-8BD2-F85FB79D71E9.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 18582
what the hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Absolutely brutal if none of the gays wanted him. I would've assumed he was gay maxxed. He needs to train neck and is occiput reduction a thing? Fraud hair if not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
LeFort 3, OBO, etc

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Absolutely brutal if none of the gays wanted him. I would've assumed he was gay maxxed. He needs to train neck and is occiput reduction a thing? Fraud hair if not.
Gays and straights have same facial standards imo

Its just their mtns and ltns have vastly different peacocking strategies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and extremchange628181
what the fuck is this skull shape
@trumpwillwin

And why the fuck did he pick the exact haircut that emphasizes his skull shape

• +1
pretty gays actually have the same view on people as straight women. People always asume that being gay means you have different view on others people beauty but it’s the same except that you can be a little bit more feminin

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Welcome to Earth.

• JFL
Gays and straights have same facial standards imo

Its just their mtns and ltns have vastly different peacocking strategies
I was usually under the impression that gays don't care much about facial proportions/dimorphism but are picky about fashion and hygiene. Girls will eat up a guy dressed like a hobo if they can sniff chad genes from him.

I was usually under the impression that gays don't care much about facial proportions/dimorphism but are picky about fashion and hygiene. Girls will eat up a guy dressed like a hobo if they can sniff chad genes from him.
They care equally as straight women with face and/or dimorphism
I think the heavily softmaxxed mtn gays like the guy in op are often taken to represent the whole of the gays because they the most obviously homosexual, whereas there is probably an equal number of gay hobos and straight hobos its just you can't tell the difference from appearance. this guy probably has a body count of 300 too but they're all his level or uglier psl wise

Welcome to Earth.
No I am gay and I swear most of them don’t care about fashion and hygiene If you look pretty. I am honest I also don’t care if a guy is dressed well If his face is not giving I don’t text him back. It’s literally everywhere the same game. There is no place on earth or group of people that think different. The only difference is that gays accept guys that are feminin but also only if they are pretty. Thats only difference. If your face is ugly its over no matter if your bi, gay or straight.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro