What surgery’s should I get once I turn 18 and what can I do to improve now

louisz

louisz

Iron
15 6,3, I think I have low t and high e because I feel brainrot and my confidence is on all time low and I look high e too. What surgery’s should I get once I turn 18 and I don’t know if I should start with trt or aromatase inhibitor but what can I do right now to improve my skin tone and eye area. Sorry for looking gay 💀

Attachments

• IMG_7512.jpeg
    IMG_7512.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
we got diIIon lathm on .org jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shosuke25, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), boss8055 and 11 others
15 and thinking about surgeries , just lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Bitchslayer and louisz
15 6,3, I think I have low t and high e because I feel brainrot and my confidence is on all time low and I look high e too. What surgery’s should I get once I turn 18 and I don’t know if I should start with trt or aromatase inhibitor but what can I do right now to improve my skin tone and eye area. Sorry for looking gay 💀
get pedofile stache removal surgery

• JFL
Reactions: louisz
looks good, but i think a lip lift would suit you

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Dilion latham :lul:

Fix your acne and whatever that yellow shit is around your lips. Looks like someone took a smelly shit on it

why is every kid nowadays 6 foot 3?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
very good eye area but mfr and shit seems hard to tell cos very weird angle, prolly htn when grown up and mouth area is fixed

>6ft3,white,tiktok hairmaxxed and good eye area
>wants surgeries
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: jfl at these retards

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
15 and thinking about surgeries , just lol
I wonder how many of these teens are going to get surgery by the time they actually turn 18, I've already seen some old threads a few months ago where some talk about getting OBO or some other big surgery and a few months later they've already deleted their acc and probably moved on from the trend

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, based_pakichad421 and shalomnigga
I wonder how many of these teens are going to get surgery by the time they actually turn 18, I've already seen some old threads a few months ago where some talk about getting OBO or some other big surgery and a few months later they've already deleted their acc and probably moved on from the trend
If I have enough money I will

Nigger, you're 18, choose a pescatarian, plant-based diet. Apply ice to your face, take only cold showers, and switch to QV gentle wash instead of soap for your face. Moisturize with CeraVe facial lotion post-shower. Incorporate both cardio and weights into your gym routine. It really is that easy.

Get leaner, minox on lashes, melatonin for tan

Nigger, you're 18, choose a pescatarian, plant-based diet. Apply ice to your face, take only cold showers, and switch to QV gentle wash instead of soap for your face. Moisturize with CeraVe facial lotion post-shower. Incorporate both cardio and weights into your gym routine. It really is that easy.
Im 15 Not 18 but thanks bhai

are you jutting, or what are you doing with your mouth, your jaw looks fucking weird and uncanny valley.

also, fuck you
Probably looks weird because of pigmentation I can imagine it would look more pleasing with glass brown skin yk

You are good especially with your height you don't need surgery don't listen to the autistic schizos on this forum

• +1
Reactions: louisz