What tf does this mean?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Today in my history class some girl just fucking smiled at me out of nowhere and widened her eyes and kept fucking wiggling her eyebrows up and down like so:

Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

I dont really know what to make of this, tbh she's kind of hot, she sort of has an Adriana Lima pheno/coloring and a good jaw and zygos. I barely even know her, I once sat by her for a month, although we rarely talked to each other. Our eyes have occasionally met before several times over the year, but she had neutral facial expressions.

Help me out boyos, I'm autistic and non NT as fuck, what does all this shit mean?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ryan and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, lookism and slayerToBe
Today in my history class some girl just fucking smiled at me out of nowhere and widened her eyes and kept fucking wiggling her eyebrows up and down like so:

I dont really know what to make of this, tbh she's kind of hot, she sort of has an Adriana Lima pheno/coloring and a good jaw and zygos. I barely even know her, I once sat by her for a month, although we rarely talked to each other. Our eyes have occasionally met before several times over the year, but she had neutral facial expressions.

Help me out boyos, I'm autistic and non NT as fuck, what does all this shit mean?

It means she wants your pp inside her pp.

Go hit her up boo.

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe

She thinks you're autistic and wants to make you feel comfortable since you're not in Special Ed class anymore

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and slayerToBe

u need pussy is what it means

Idk man she seems pretty NT to me, plus I've seen her talking to normie friends
I think she was just playing around tbh.
Just don't do anything brash, try and talk to her, see if she's warm to you.
There is a possibility she was making fun of how dead and serious your face was.

• +1

She is a cannibal and wants to eat u
That signal is her way of asking if u into this shit like getting ur gut eaten by a foid

• JFL
Unless u a chad she just imitating you

she’s trolling the shit out of you she knew you would come and tell .org

• JFL
least cynical org user

She maybe though you were sad and tried to make you laugh

kid president