Pruhtty Women 🫶
Specifically fucking England

House 1 USA
£700k
Average Salary in this location: $67k or £52k

15-minute walk from the beach

House 2 UK
Price: £700k
Average Salary in this location: £32k in croydon £37k in London proper.

`

This is the garden JFL I guarantee you no one has lived here for years.

comparison is kind of skewed because, unlike Croydon, long island is not part of NYC but then again croydon is one of the most dangerous parts of not just London but the whole UK. And also the Long Island Property is around 10x times the average salary in the city meanwhile the croydon property is 20x the average salary in the city,

JFL

@Ai Impact the UK is overpopulated

Attachments

• 1690746780876.png
    1690746780876.png
    956.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1690747153200.png
    1690747153200.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, DelonLover1999, MoggerGaston and 3 others
because we keep importing third worlders while coming up with laws that make building more houses complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, zainab and 6 others
Not just a european problem

-more young people (immigrants) = more houses required
-you can't get rid of young people (immigrants) because young people = more workers (countries like uk and germany need immigrants)
-solution = tax the people and industries who emit most CO2 + land reclamation to build more houses

-more young people (immigrants) = more houses required
-you can't get rid of young people (immigrants) because young people = more workers (countries like uk and germany need immigrants)
-solution = tax the people and industries who emit most CO2 + land reclamation to build more houses
your pfp is fucking awful. hate cringe lords like you with horrible senses of humour. fuck off back to 2008.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BoredPrince
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pikabro, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
The primary reason is immigration. The native population has been below replacement since 1973, yet the population is rapidly increasing. The official number of people in the UK is just over 67 million, however, it's estimated to actually be much higher than this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

House 1 USA
£700k

View attachment 2350998
View attachment 2351015

House 2 UK
View attachment 2351019
`View attachment 2351026

comparison is kind of skewed because, unlike Croydon, long island is not part of NYC but then again croydon is one of the most dangerous parts of not just London but the whole UK. And also the Long Island Property is around 10x times the average salary in the city meanwhile the croydon property is 20x the average salary in the city,

JFL

well its a tiny island isnt it. and usa is massive, ofc their houses will be bigger

ill give u some lifefuel tho

The primary reason is immigration. The native population has been below replacement since 1973, yet the population is rapidly increasing. The official number of people in the UK is just over 67 million, however, it's estimated to actually be much higher than this.
the primary reason is supply vs demand. just increase supply and everyone including immigrants can get a house

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
the primary reason is supply vs demand. just increase supply and everyone including immigrants can get a house
"just build over the entire country bro"

• +1
"just build over the entire country bro"
that's the only solution, or just drain the sea. less people is a low iq proposal since we need young people to work for us when we're old. or do you want to work until you die?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
that's the only solution, or just drain the sea. less people is a low iq proposal since we need young people to work for us when we're old. or do you want to work until you die?
We will work until the day we die regardless. You also make it sound like immigrants will just be a serf-class to serve the natives, and not like they have their own ambitions and cultures that are different and even incompatible with native and other immigrant cultures.

Japan is one of the worlds richest nations and has a fraction of the immigration - they didn't need it. And yes - they're headed for population collapse, but so are most developed countries (replacing the native population also counts as a collapse as the culture will change significantly, most likely to a more Islamic one).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29258, basedblackpiller and 2 others
We will work until the day we die regardless. You also make it sound like immigrants will just be a serf-class to serve the natives, and not like they have their own ambitions and cultures that are different and even incompatible with native and other immigrant cultures.

Japan is one of the worlds richest nations and has a fraction of the immigration - they didn't need it. And yes - they're headed for population collapse, but so are most developed countries (replacing the native population also counts as a collapse as the culture will change significantly, most likely to a more Islamic one).
the economy of japan is stagnating already. we need young people to work and i'm not talking about factory jobs i'm talking about making money, innovating, investing etc and paying taxes. when there are too many old (non earning) and too little young people the economy will become shit and houses will become even more expensive.

and i don't want an islamic culture with islamic laws either i'm just saying that the only solution is to have more children ourselves or import them. ban religion and integrate brown people into society. china does this with the uyghurs too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Staceymaxxing
the economy of japan is stagnating already. we need young people to work and i'm not talking about factory jobs i'm talking about making money, innovating, investing etc and paying taxes. when there are too many old (non earning) and too little young people the economy will become shit and houses will become even more expensive.

and i don't want an islamic culture with islamic laws either i'm just saying that the only solution is to have more children ourselves or import them. ban religion and integrate brown people into society. china does this with the uyghurs too.
Having more children doesn’t fix the issue you need workers now.

The best solution is to not naturalise immigrants or give out dual citizenships to incompatible cultures. Keep most immigrants on short term stay. And encourage native births

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, basedblackpiller and orangomango2003

Except they clearly aren't integrating en masse. There are ethnic enclaves all over the place and clashes between religions and races. Not long ago there were riots between Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims. This is a problem which is uniquely imported and not something that was happening before mass migration. "Ban religion and integrate into society" is something that would never happen here and touted as genocidal by the media.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
Same shit in the netherlands. The reason is simple and has nothing to do with immigration,needing workers, or the environment:

Rich people own property. Rich people want returns on their investments. Rich people influence politicians to make property prices go up.

Making people believe we need immigrants, or that making a house should cost more money cuz of environmental impact, and other bs. Only done with the purpose of increasing their profits.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pikabro and Deleted member 6128
Same shit in the netherlands. The reason is simple and has nothing to do with immigration,needing workers, or the environment:

Rich people own property. Rich people want returns on their investments. Rich people influence politicians to make property prices go up.

Making people believe we need immigrants, or that making a house should cost more money cuz of environmental impact, and other bs. Only done with the purpose of increasing their profits.
The real cause is supply and demand issue but the government doesn't care to fix it since rich people only profit from the low supply and high demand

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
How high would you estimate?

How high would you estimate?
Tescos has estimated up to 80 million based on the amount of essential goods / food consumed, although there is debate on this. I wouldn't trust the government though - they try to cover things up so they don't seem as bad. So it's probably somewhere in-between.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and basedblackpiller
You will own nothing and be happy.

Owning property is coming to an end, banks have already started buying up property and it will continue to get worse.

The government wants everyone to rent.

• +1
Tescos has estimated up to 80 million based on the amount of essential goods / food consumed, although there is debate on this. I wouldn't trust the government though - they try to cover things up so they don't seem as bad. So it's probably somewhere in-between.
Even if it’s true, that’s only about 15% higher than the current figures. Even 20 years ago, the official figures said that there’s 60 million people, so just over 30% increase in 20 years. That’s nothing, or at least it can’t be that significant of a factor, because house prices have probably doubled since then, and 30% increase in population in one generation is pretty normal and not unhealthy at all. If it went from 60 million to 100 million then it might be worrying. I’m not pro immigration btw, but it doesn’t seem like population increase itself has been a big problem

• +1
Reactions: Graham
same thing in toronto, maybe a little better

• +1
Legit

rn i m finishing selling 2 shitty houses on the balkans for a total of 450k E

• JFL

House 1 USA
£700k

View attachment 2350998
View attachment 2351015

House 2 UK
View attachment 2351019
`View attachment 2351026

JFL

u r so stupid! england isn't a united nations recognised country (officially), but it is a constituent country which makes the united naions lfficial recognised country of the united kingdom faggot!

u r so stupid! england isn't a united nations recognised country (officially), but it is a constituent country which makes the united naions lfficial recognised country of the united kingdom faggot!
These tiktok kids are so cringe stop trying to force the insults your not funny or witty kill yourself before I eviscerate you

These tiktok kids are so cringe stop trying to force the insults your not funny or witty kill yourself before I eviscerate you
"your not funny" nigga speak proper fucking english you monkeymaxxer

"your not funny" nigga speak proper fucking english you monkeymaxxer
ehehehe "monkeymaxxer"

get off my fucking thread you fucking faggot low iq nigger

Just look at your negative post rep ratio you are unwanted here fucking kill yourself now.

Imagine being such a fucking loser so fucking autistic that you can't even harvest at least a 1:1 post-rep ratio niggas on this forum will literally react to anything.

You're a loser in real life, a loser on normie social media apps and on this obscure incel forum

ray liotta GIF

Even if it’s true, that’s only about 15% higher than the current figures. Even 20 years ago, the official figures said that there’s 60 million people, so just over 30% increase in 20 years. That’s nothing, or at least it can’t be that significant of a factor, because house prices have probably doubled since then, and 30% increase in population in one generation is pretty normal and not unhealthy at all. If it went from 60 million to 100 million then it might be worrying. I’m not pro immigration btw, but it doesn’t seem like population increase itself has been a big problem
Yes, but the prices rapidly increased in the late 90s, coinciding with immigration. Yes, it's a supply and demand problem, but if the native population is decreasing and the immigrant population is increasing, then the houses are being made for immigrants.

Granted, that's not all bad if they actually built houses up north where there is more land, but down south they're building houses everywhere and cities and towns have effectively become connected with one another, yet there's still not enough houses.

If most of the immigration were doctors, engineers, women etc, then I wouldn't care tbh, but there are lots of criminals coming over as they're not being vetted properly by authorities.

It's over
This is why I'm gonna live with my parents after uni and then move country

• +1
ehehehe "monkeymaxxer"

get off my fucking thread you fucking faggot low iq nigger
View attachment 2353544
Just look at your negative post rep ratio you are unwanted here fucking kill yourself now.

Imagine being such a fucking loser so fucking autistic that you can't even harvest at least a 1:1 post-rep ratio niggas on this forum will literally react to anything.

You're a loser in real life, a loser on normie social media apps and on this obscure incel forum

ray liotta GIF
wowow i am so hurt :( idgaf nigga. you r a hypocrite, you don't even have a 1:1 ratio of posts to reps.

It's over
This is why I'm gonna live with my parents after uni and then move country
Hows Uni rn dont you go to a somewhat prestige school cant you just work an overpaid office role for now

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
That horrid JFL like 90% of those people are concentrated in fucking England the nation needs to lower it to 50m minimum.

Hows Uni rn dont you go to a somewhat prestige school cant you just work an overpaid office role for now
Nah I do a biology related degree, and most wages are shit in UK anyway unless in some fields (still lower than us regardless). Also I can't work a full time office job cos I gotta focus on my degree, I finish next year. Also fuck that. I'll see what I do when I finish but idk, like I said I'll try and do smth near my parents house so I can live at home

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back