Hair haloed

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and RedPilledStemcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Mansnob and Autist
Side profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 656, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
There are two types of ugly; cute and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt
Mouth breather

I thought my side profile was horrible but I mog him tbh..

No brag

mogs my chin

Jfl just mouth breath bro

hair theory for attracting JBs I thought this was obvious to you out of all ppl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just be a subhuman theory

looks like a lesbian.

gayness is a choice for women.

what subhuman language is that, translate it this very second

• JFL
Hungarian

The second girl in the comment says “Best,very cool”

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Hungarian

The second girl in the comment says “Best,very cool”
Looks like hungarian girls got low standards, looksmax boys should move there

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

hungarian girls are famous for being promiscuous and good in bed

Last edited:
lmfao. no they dont. hungary is basically mix of russia and west. girls are beautiful, but they're adopting western standards

Hahahhaha mongol genetics.

actually mogs me

what is this supposed to mean? they dont say hes hot. its just virtue signalling. 2nd comment is "you're the beeest, very cool" in a non sexual manner

• +1
I don’t understand low class language plz translate

what is this supposed to mean? they dont say hes hot. its just virtue signalling. 2nd comment is "you're the beeest, very cool" in a non sexual manner
Do you not see emojis? stop coping

Do you not see emojis? stop coping
how am i coping. you dont even speak the language, hungarian girls dont find this hot if this is what you're arguing JFL

how am i coping. you dont even speak the language, hungarian girls dont find this hot if this is what you're arguing JFL
You're coping because you probably don't get hungarian females which this thread proves have low standards

I think they are just lying because they feel sorry for him tbh

Theyre looking for followers or whatever you get on Facebook its something these toilets like to do
like redditcucks getting updoots by complimenting landwhales or incel tier guys on r/nigger

• +1
You're coping because you probably don't get hungarian females which this thread proves have low standards
nice ad hominem. and i do get women and mog this guy to eternity. females have no low standards, our culture is all about virtue signalling, you dont understand it. these comments dont mean they find him hot at all.

nice ad hominem. and i do get women and mog this guy to eternity. females have no low standards, our culture is all about virtue signalling, you dont understand it. these comments dont mean they find him hot at all.
1b09c86e-3484-4303-8e3c-ef46e119dc58-png.45894
ef910c86-8d32-4aaa-a5b2-8671d2a2df2a-png.45895
cc125ed6-4f4a-4205-8683-94de8c7bd9dd-png.45896

It isn't ad hominem when it's a fact. Your cope is apparent

Also you're acting like these women are some alien species just because they're from
Hungary lmao every girl flirts like this, even here in the USA

It isn't ad hominem when it's a fact. Your cope is apparent

Also you're acting like these women are some alien species just because they're from
Hungary lmao every girl flirts like this, even here in the USA

for your sake i hope you're just massive trolling me and not actually believing what you say, in that case ur legit retarded and its over for you.

no, im not an incel if thats what ur implying. and no, hungarian girls dont act the same as USA girls, or write the same. they're not aliens, there are just insane cultural differences that shows in language structure, phrases, mannerisms, how people communicate etc.

the whole premise of this is fucking retarded. you do realise darknlost is a 15 years old and he posted a random dude's picture he knows who got some random ass autistic commnets from some low iq 12-13 years old, legit subhuman toilets.

46057 46058

those 2 comments are from these. yes this guy must be considered legit hot and based on these down syndrome kids my country has low standards.

blackoutwhitein level iq

• +1
Im a literal subhuman and I still feel like i have to murder him with my fists when I see his spoon face

• JFL
for your sake i hope you're just massive trolling me and not actually believing what you say, in that case ur legit retarded and its over for you.

no, im not an incel if thats what ur implying. and no, hungarian girls dont act the same as USA girls, or write the same. they're not aliens, there are just insane cultural differences that shows in language structure, phrases, mannerisms, how people communicate etc.

the whole premise of this is fucking retarded. you do realise darknlost is a 15 years old and he posted a random dude's picture he knows who got some random ass autistic commnets from some low iq 12-13 years old, legit subhuman toilets.

View attachment 46057View attachment 46058

those 2 comments are from these. yes this guy must be considered legit hot and based on these down syndrome kids my country has low standards.

blackoutwhitein level iq
Too long did not read

But for future reference I bolded the part of your post which can be considered "ad hominem"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Too long did not read

But for future reference I bolded the part of your post which can be considered "ad hominem"
nattycel
low energycel

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel

blackoutwhitein level iq
Are you implying uglier foids have lower standards :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1

blackoutwhitein level iq
how about the dude hiding his face with a cap on all of his pics,and still getting tons of love from foids

• +1
> What the actual living flying fuck

Probably high status, also not as easy to see exactly how recessed his chin is cause of the angle.

Wish I had known about haircare/ styles back in school ngl :feelscry: my parents always got me buzzcut JFL

Ib
Studyhacks tho

Could be true,my crush is from there and she literally loves fat guys
She even had an overweight boyfriend and cried about him after he cheated JFL
I have seen enougj