What the blackpill is, and what it is not

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
A bunch of teenagers on incels.is have distorted what the blackpill means to them, and now some buepilled normies are rightfully rejecting it.

What the blackpill is NOT:
  • "All women are whores"
  • "It is completely over if you are under 6ft2"
  • "If she's 25 and grew up in the West, she has sucked at least a hundred dicks"

What the blackpill IS:
  • "Women rate 80% of men to rank below a 5/10 in terms of looks"
  • "Women are only willing to talk romantically with a fraction of men"
  • "Many women keep 'backup-men' in their inbox, in case their main relationships ends"
  • "A man's looks determine the majority of his dating success, personality is secondary"
I think the blackpill is slowly gaining legitimacy amongst normies.
But we could speed up the process if we spread more of the scientific blackpill and less of the exaggerated non-sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bennett, Deleted member 3328 and 16 others
A bunch of teenagers on incels.is have distorted what the blackpill means to them, and now some buepilled normies are rightfully rejecting it.

What the blackpill is NOT:
  • "All women are whores"
  • "It is completely over if you are under 6ft2"
  • "If she's 25 and grew up in the West, she has sucked at least a hundred dicks"

What the blackpill IS:
  • "Women rate 80% of men to rank below a 5/10 in terms of looks"
  • "Women are only willing to talk romantically with a fraction of men"
  • "Many women keep 'backup-men' in their inbox, in case their main relationships ends"
  • "A man's looks determine the majority of his dating success, personality is secondary"
I think the blackpill is slowly gaining legitimacy amongst normies.
But we could speed up the process if we spread more of the scientific blackpill and less of the exaggerated non-sense.
Agreed but normies are all cucked due to leftism and feminism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Agreed but normies are all cucked due to leftism and feminism
Not all normies are leftist feminists. Plenty of them are somewhat redpilled, or just bluepilled without being feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bennett, BigBoy and 1 other person
Not all normies are leftist feminists. Plenty of them are somewhat redpilled, or just bluepilled without being feminists.
the vast majority are cuckedb

the vast majority are cuckedb
You shouldn't exclude people just because of their beliefs.
Some people hold their beliefs 'loosely' and are open to change their mind in the presence of evidence.

I know some bluepilled people who were happy to get blackpilled.
And I know some hardcore redpillers who deny the blackpill no matter what evidence you show them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
+1. however, a big part of the blackpill attitude still is the its over depression.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
suck my 💊

Attachments

• 1570375428479.png
    1570375428479.png
    740 bytes · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
for an incel every element of life is blackpill

+1. however, a big part of the blackpill attitude still is the its over depression.
For me, the blackpill made me realize it wasn't completely over. The blackpill motivated me to take action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
LOOKS INFLUENCE EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
the blackpill blacked me

GenericChad1444

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
For me, the blackpill made me realize it wasn't completely over. The blackpill motivated me to take action.
This is mostly for redpill tbh. what did you realize that motivated you?

Attachments

• 1570377161827.png
    1570377161827.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
what did you realize that motivated you?
I realized how incredibly strict women were towards men's appearance.
And how being white(passing) can give you a big advantage while dating in Asia. This motivated me to SEAmaxx.
I also learned about hair transplants which were within my budget, changing my FACE (and LIFE).

I know some bluepilled people who were happy to get blackpilled.
And I know some hardcore redpillers who deny the blackpill no matter what evidence you show them.
This, reminds me of a guy I tried to blackpill. He accepted only and exclusively the redpill. He basically transcended every form of cope imaginable by saying for example "hypergamy is real" and then "that's why nice guys with no game finish last", or "as a man you have to ignore her, never say 'i love you' first, you have to hold frame" like the typical PUA bullshit. Eventually I just stopped because it was clear nobody was going to get him out of his coping fortress

This, reminds me of a guy I tried to blackpill. He accepted only and exclusively the redpill. He basically transcended every form of cope imaginable by saying for example "hypergamy is real" and then "that's why nice guys with no game finish last", or "as a man you have to ignore her, never say 'i love you' first, you have to hold frame" like the typical PUA bullshit. Eventually I just stopped because it was clear nobody was going to get him out of his coping fortress
Redpilles will try make you believe you have to play all kinds of mind-games with girls, to the point where you can't relax and be yourself. I would rather be single at that point.

And if she is into you, you can be yourself, fart on the first date and play it off, call her retarded if you have a good reason, etc, and she will still like you (probably even more because now you're comfortably yourself and personable).

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony