what the fuck do you even talk to women?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
i remember years ago when i messaged this girl on facebook back then before i was blackpilled. i asked generic questions about how old is she and what she likes n shit. eventually i learned she likes makeup and plays games on phone and on ps black ops 2, i told her i use emulators on phone to play old console games but i barely got out a word from her. it was generally difficult having a conversation with her because i did all the questions and she put minimal effort. she talked about spending money on skins and other retarded stuff on mobile games JFL. anyways i tried to ask her out like a tinder jester since i didn't know any better. some time pass and i returned with "sorry my friend was giving me tips on how to get a girlfriend". she paused for a solid minute or two and said "that was retarded/wtf" idk how to translate this expression and blocked me.

thoughts???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 8608 and xdxdxnice1
Basically imagine you’re talking to a retarded gay guy with a down syndrome

The same level of intellect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Ocelot, Entschuldigung and 35 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4464
Her obviously women are dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Just talk about bullshit, the act of social flowing and carrying a good vibe is important, not what you say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer, xdxdxnice1 and 9 others
i remember years ago when i messaged this girl on facebook back then before i was blackpilled. i asked generic questions about how old is she and what she likes n shit. eventually i learned she likes makeup and plays games on phone and on ps black ops 2, i told her i use emulators on phone to play old console games but i barely got out a word from her. it was generally difficult having a conversation with her because i did all the questions and she put minimal effort. she talked about spending money on skins and other retarded stuff on mobile games JFL. anyways i tried to ask her out like a tinder jester since i didn't know any better. some time pass and i returned with "sorry my friend was giving me tips on how to get a girlfriend". she paused for a solid minute or two and said "that was retarded/wtf" idk how to translate this expression and blocked me.

thoughts???
women aren't really required to have interesting personalities to find boyfriends or be included in social groups so they never really develop them
if you want a girl with an interesting personality you're probably gonna have to date a genetically deformed femcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Britishlooksmaxxer, SoyGune and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, aphoria and stuckneworleans

thoughts???
You're talking about game emulators and then you jestermaxx and double text her apologizing. read the room dude

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Stevensmithgerard and Mongrelcel
FF515348 8983 4E8E 8BE5 9B5C1B04C964

should have taken more showers OP

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 8988, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
You're talking about game emulators and then you jestermaxx and double text her apologizing. read the room dude
what where did i apologize?

start by asking her questions, eventuelly topics come and go and if she is interested she won't reply with 1 word answers, if she does just stop talking, I remember talking to a chick for 6 hours a day it was a total waste of time though

ask her questions that she cant just answer yes or no to. It will get her talking more and it makes it easier for you to choose new topics to talk about because shes talking about stuff she cares about.

Talk about simple level conversations, don't get into high complex stuff like nuclear physics. For example:

Man: What do you think of Starbucks?
Woman: It's okay I guess
Man: Sounds like you don't like it much, why?
Woman: Well, the line is usually long and sometimes it's expensive
Man: How long of a line up are we talking about?
Woman: Like 5 people, it depends on time of the day
Man: 5 people? Oh jeez, that's like an entire 10 minutes. As a CEO of a company, you can't be wasting precious time like that haha
Woman: Haha, true
Man: What kind of coffee do you get at Starbucks?

An so on...

Topics to avoid:
-The black pill
-Your own insecurities
-How much you like her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot, randomuser2407, CokoMleko and 2 others
i don't even know

when ur chad u can talk about anything when ur average u have to walk on eggshells

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Stevensmithgerard, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
tell her u want to kill her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Strafe
Talking to foids seems like such a waste of time. I'd rather rot on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
what where did i apologize?
You said "sorry my friend was giving me tips on how to get a girlfriend" which is even worse cause you're apologizing and insinuating you can't get girls

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Talk about simple level conversations, don't get into high complex stuff like nuclear physics. For example:

Man: 5 people? Oh jeez, that's like an entire 10 minutes. As a CEO of a company, you can't be wasting precious time like that haha

An so on...

Topics to avoid:
-The black pill
-Your own insecurities
-How much you like her
surely ur not taking to girls with convos like that man. that’s painful shit i don’t even know if i could make myself say some shit like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, randomuser2407, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
talk about blackpill bro

You said "sorry my friend was giving me tips on how to get a girlfriend" which is even worse cause you're apologizing and insinuating you can't get girls
surely ur not taking to girls with convos like that man. that’s painful shit i don’t even know if i could make myself say some shit like that
i was tinder jestermaxxing as i've said. i learned that jestermaxxing does not work and is cringy.
anyways i don't see how you break the ice in this situation.

i was tinder jestermaxxing as i've said. i learned that jestermaxxing does not work and is cringy.
anyways i don't see how you break the ice in this situation.
ion know I've never used tinder I just talk to them normally

start by asking her questions, eventuelly topics come and go and if she is interested she won't reply with 1 word answers, if she does just stop talking, I remember talking to a chick for 6 hours a day it was a total waste of time though
ask her questions that she cant just answer yes or no to. It will get her talking more and it makes it easier for you to choose new topics to talk about because shes talking about stuff she cares about.

An so on...

Topics to avoid:
-The black pill
-Your own insecurities
-How much you like her
i don't see how you can break the ice with this and i'm not looking to be friendzoned either.

Last edited:
i don't see how you can break the ice with this and i'm not looking to be friendzoned either.

If you’re just looking to date them then don’t waste any time on bullshit, just say “I like you, let’s go on a date” or some variation of that. If she’s into it, great. If she’s not, move on to the next one.

she doesn’t give a shit if you talk to her about the weather beforehand and it’s not going to make it any less awkward if she’s not into it. Don’t put so much value and thought into it, nothing is that serious.

i mean granted that might be a little weird through facebook, in person is better

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and sandcelmuttcel
Talk free about everything you usually talk with people.Problem is if your life consists of hating woman.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Is there any point to doing this? Do you only want sex? That shit is not worth it imho for just half a second orgasm... I'd rather keep jerking it for the rest of my life than to pretend I care about some whores cofee or her life or whatever...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Is there any point to doing this? Do you only want sex? That shit is not worth it imho for just half a second orgasm... I'd rather keep jerking it for the rest of my life than to pretend I care about some whores cofee or her life or whatever...
That honestly sounds like typical mgtow cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and randomuser2407
If you’re just looking to date them then don’t waste any time on bullshit, just say “I like you, let’s go on a date” or some variation of that. If she’s into it, great. If she’s not, move on to the next one.

she doesn’t give a shit if you talk to her about the weather beforehand and it’s not going to make it any less awkward if she’s not into it. Don’t put so much value and thought into it, nothing is that serious.

i mean granted that might be a little weird through facebook, in person is better
This is very true, women already know if they like you in only a few seconds after first meeting you. When a woman checks me out, she doesn't wait days to start checking me out, she starts checking me out when she sees me for the first time, which means she is interested. If I were to ask her to go out on a date with me, there is a very high chance that she would say yes because she already has shown that she likes me. Game doesn't work because you can't force women to like you, their attraction is based on your looks only and then your personality/social skills can either make you seize the opportunity or lose it.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, sandcelmuttcel and far336