What the hell happend to this guy? He used to be a chad..

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
I used to watch him 4-5 years ago and he looked like that:

He was giving some tips how to look good, how to improve etc.

Now I looked at his channel once again and I'm shocked, he is uploading videos about god and studying bible, jfl. He settled down with chubby ltb, he also descened but mostly because of the beard which adds him like 15 years.. How is that possible to be a legit prettyboy chad and fall into cope of god and bible?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, mvp2v1, Ark and 3 others
if he took steroids that would answer everything
Also he looks 10 times better in motion than on pictures

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Aging
It’s normal
We’re blinded by genetic freaks like brad pitt who age insanely good and are one in 10 million

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, klamus, PickleTheSlayer and 5 others
most of you will age worse than this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, TheMilkMan, axsen and 4 others
Holy shit, I used to watch him too sometimes back then

What a descension

• +1
Reactions: ecig
broo why settle down with a fat ltb tho makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Eh it’s mostly the beard descending him, he looks decent here
479D5481 F7A7 4854 A637 BE5970198236

Though he has some visible aging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, JosephGarrot123 and Allornothing
Prob roidedmaxx

most of you will age worse than this.
White people's curse.

Apex SMV but only for a short period of time (not including Hollywood millionaires having thousand of procedures during their careers).

Anyway, he's a newborn christian probably because he went into a dark hole with drugs, depression and suicidal thoughts. Any of that would age anybody tremendously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and mvp2v1
I was thinking about him recently used to watch his channel in 2020 but forgot the name, sad to see him like that

Now I looked at his channel once again and I'm shocked, he is uploading videos about god and studying bible, jfl. He settled down with chubby ltb, he also descened but mostly because of the beard which adds him like 15 years.. How is that possible to be a legit prettyboy chad and fall into cope of god and bible?

gained fat beard but his diet ruined him if he eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet he could bring back look agai

The descension and difference is brutal :hnghn: agepill is brutal. Time is ticking

Why do men grow these clownish beards
pussy repellent

• +1
Reactions: greywind, VenatorLuparius and pepe999

Aging and redpill routine (severe gymcelling and lack of spf)

Unfortunately his looksmatch is Chad only.

So imagine what a LTN can get, probably a disabled deformed granny. :feelsrope::feelsrope::ogre::ogre:
It's not that bad, still most couples are looksmatch, there are still cases of guys dating "up", just because one guy who used to be a chad dates ltb doesnt mean anything, even now he still looks decent - he could easily date htb+ if he want.

Anyway, he's a newborn christian probably because he went into a dark hole with drugs, depression and suicidal thoughts. Any of that would age anybody tremendously.
Yea, it's very likely that he went through some serious trauma and religion for him is the way to cope with that.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
yea, but his jaw is model tier :lul:
Was probably, guess he is bloated and Beard helps a Lot to fake, i dont anymore cuz i reached low bf only have some Beard for lower trust

How old is he

Even statusmaxxed pretty boy chads struggle nowadays and have to settle for landwhalemaxxed low tier beckies and are forced into bullshit copes like religion to keep themselves from roping. Male privilege in other words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, fxckz and ScHiZo
How old is he
38, so he was able to preserve his chad looks until like 35, not bad if you consider that he can shave his beard, get a HT, some facelift and he will still mog like crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Even statusmaxxed pretty boy chads struggle nowadays and have to settle for landwhalemaxxed low tier beckies and are forced into bullshit copes like religion to keep themselves from roping. Male privilege in other words
cope, he could still pull good looking girls if he wants to, he just decided to settle down with landwhale.. why? idk, maybe he thinks she is a high value woman :feelswhy: (in the terms of religion)

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
cope, he could still pull good looking girls if he wants to, he just decided to settle down with landwhale.. why? idk, maybe he thinks she is a high value woman :feelswhy: (in the terms of religion)
And what do you think stopped him from settling for a high value christian stacy instead? Cause there are plenty. Being a high value christian foid probably just means attending church and not being a total crackwhore and to not cheat which would include some stacies for sure but apparently he couldn't pull one of those you know why? Because chad is not enough anymore in 2024. Have to be gigachad or at least gigachadlight or rope

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
Fucking brutal looks male model in the first vid and settles with a expired obese roastie holy fuark it never began for chads just be subhuman theorem

And what do you think stopped him from settling for a high value christian stacy instead? Cause there are plenty. Being a high value christian foid probably just means attending church and not being a total crackwhore and to not cheat which would include some stacies for sure but apparently he couldn't pull one of those you know why? Because chad is not enough anymore in 2024. Have to be gigachad or at least gigachadlight or rope
Minimum to get Becky in 2024

Yea, it's very likely that he went through some serious trauma and religion for him is the way to cope with that.
How Much of a retard do you Have to Be to "go though a trauma"? Unless like his Kids died. I think this is a classic case of normies being retarded

• JFL
Reactions: pepe999
The fact that he's aging badly when he doesn't even have kids yet to ruin his sleep is kinda funny. Once he has kids I'm gonna pay him a visit and mog him

Brutal, aging pill must be stoped

How Much of a retard do you Have to Be to "go though a trauma"? Unless like his Kids died. I think this is a classic case of normies being retarded
there are multiple ways to "go though a trauma", drugs, alcohol or just mental disorders could cause that, you dont need to have kids jfl

2 main reasons.

* the difference between 10% bodyfat and 15+% bodyfat.
* agepill stuff