What the matrix never told you, appearance is more important in men than in women.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
If you are a man, society will treat you solely by how you look and value you based on your facial features. Women will talk to you and they will take the initiative only if you are qualified by them as a HTN+, your family will genuinely integrate you only if you look good and are fit.

This is the worst pill of all. Your success will depend on your face and facial features. A woman may be fat, ugly, but she has pussy, and pussy exerts an incredible halo effect in this society. She may be hideous but she will still have a boyfriend and men will still treat her well. Whereas if you are ugly, women will respond with indignation if you approach her, and will be completely hostile to you. There is no such thing as female inceldom.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Maalik, IanIachimoe2491 and 4 others
yeah tbh guy in my classes gets treated like a shit cuz he looks like a goblin

• So Sad
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
yeah tbh guy in my classes gets treated like a shit cuz he looks like a goblin
UNATTRACTIVE SHY GUY IN CLASS = BULLIED, IGNORED, TREATED LIKE SHIT, GET STUFFED IN ROOM, FORCING THE HIM TO GIVE EVERYTHING TO BULLY

ATTRACTIVE SHY GUY IN CLASS = GET FUCKING SEXUALIZED BY JBS, GET TREATED LIKE NICE, ALL JBS THROW THEIR BODIES AT THE GUY, EVERYONE IS HELPING HIM.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, IanIachimoe2491, Greycel Slayer and 1 other person
UNATTRACTIVE SHY GUY IN CLASS = BULLIED, GET TREATED LIKE SHIT, GET STUFFED IN ROOM, FORCING THE HIM TO GIVE EVERYTHING TO BULLY

ATTRACTIVE SHY GUY IN CLASS = GET FUCKING SEXUALIZED BY JBS, GET TREATED LIKE NICE, ALL JBS THROW THEIR BODIES AT THE GUY, EVERYONE IS HELPING HIM.
shits tough tbh he looks like a goblin and i always fuck him up lol its all friendly tho.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer and mogssssssssssssssss
And not just face, but height. Political offices, top jobs, top sports... Are all filled with tall people.
There have been 59 presidential elections in US history and very rarely did the shorter candidate win (James Madison in 1809)
Only a small percentage of the US population is 6'1+, but two thirds of CEO's are.

The only place where you can really "make it" as an ugly or short guy is business.
Even then, money only allows you access to golddiggers. People who will use you for money. Not actual attraction

It's really simple, humans are a primitive ape species who evaluate others by their appearance.
There is just as much, if not more, pressure on men to look presentable and good as there is for women.

Few societies understand this law of nature... South Koreans for one.
They give plastic surgery as a graduation gift to their 16-18 year old sons. Not useless trinkets and gadgets.
They're trying to give their offspring as many advantages as possible so they don't get shunned by women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Gaia262
shits tough tbh he looks like a goblin and i always fuck him up lol its all friendly tho.
The truth is brutal. Every harassment video you see will star a man who is bald, has a receding jaw, or a high BMI. You will never see harassment videos starring Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer, IanIachimoe2491 and Samsepioler
The truth is brutal. Every harassment video you see will star a man who is bald, has a receding jaw, or a high BMI. You will never see harassment videos starring Chad.
it be like that

Water, you're just describing the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Groundbreaking discovery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, IanIachimoe2491, Greycel Slayer and 1 other person
Jfl theres legit an attractive shy guy in my class this foid kept pushing him and touching his leg and shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Samsepioler
i have one too lol hes fucking retarded like he knows everything nerd knows but not basic human shit and hes just attractive and girls like him eitherway, but meeeee
Jfl theres legit an attractive shy guy in my class this foid kept pushing him and touching his leg and shit

i have one too lol hes fucking retarded like he knows everything nerd knows but not basic human shit and hes just attractive and girls like him eitherway, but meeeee
Fucking brutal im very analytical and he has all the high T dimorphic features, and hes the only one of my friends whos the most aggressive and steals from shops and has a smoking addiction while still being shy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Fucking brutal im very analytical and he has all the high T dimorphic features, and hes the only one of my friends whos the most aggressive and steals from shops and has a smoking addiction while still being shy JFL
Well im not shy and i do steal when i dont have money tho

Well im not shy and i do steal when i dont have money tho
theres a difference between stealing for a purpose this niggas family is legit rich and he stole a random fucking 50p drink

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
theres a difference between stealing for a purpose this niggas family is legit rich and he stole a random fucking 50p drink
nah he retarded then

And not just face, but height. Political offices, top jobs, top sports... Are all filled with tall people.
There have been 59 presidential elections in US history and very rarely did the shorter candidate win (James Madison in 1809)
Only a small percentage of the US population is 6'1+, but two thirds of CEO's are.

The only place where you can really "make it" as an ugly or short guy is business.
Even then, money only allows you access to golddiggers. People who will use you for money. Not actual attraction

It's really simple, humans are a primitive ape species who evaluate others by their appearance.
There is just as much, if not more, pressure on men to look presentable and good as there is for women.

Few societies understand this law of nature... South Koreans for one.
They give plastic surgery as a graduation gift to their 16-18 year old sons. Not useless trinkets and gadgets.
They're trying to give their offspring as many advantages as possible so they don't get shunned by women.

what would be the place for an attractive and masculine guy but he is 5'9