What the snap score and ig followers requirment to look nt

like 200-300 followers on insta
i dont use snap, that shit is wack as fuck

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
80% of girls ask my snap the rest is number but for somereason my genration see it as non nt to give out numbers

300 followers with a least 1 pic of you and some stories. 50k points on snap.

300 followers with a least 1 pic of you and some stories. 50k points on snap.
How much of a red flag is it to have a low snap score

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
80% of girls ask my snap the rest is number but for somereason my genration see it as non nt to give out number
thats retarded
dont waste your time on girls who care too much about snap score chances are they have 10+ bodies

thats retarded

dont waste your time on girls who care too much about snap score chances are they have 10+ bodies
yeah you got a point all those where club/tinder hoes i cant meet women anywhere esle beacause my colledge is 85% guys

Not a big redflag, it could be a new account.
Under 200 followers on insta is a redflag

i have 370 on insta and 140k on snap

Lol I don’t use insta but when I did I managed to get 500+ followers at 10. After 2015/2016 I only use it to peep some insta foids at times

Lol I don’t use insta but when I did I managed to get 500+ followers at 10. After 2015/2016 I only use it to peep some insta foids at times
i've always thought about using insta, to slide in some foids dms i use to go to school with. but i'd prob need to think of something better then "it's been so long"

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rawmilk and ElTruecel
100-500k snapscore. DM if you want to help eachother farm it I'm currently farming from 2k to 500k, I'm at 18k now

100-500k snapscore. DM if you want to help eachother farm it I'm currently farming from 2k to 500k, I'm at 18k now
we can farm eachother tmr its 3am where im at i was browising org and trading at the same time💀💀

snapchat is so fucking goofy and retarded, still have it though because some people dont have instagram

just add everyone you know and send streaks, or set up a macro to send multisnaps to dozens of alts
or just add hundreds of random people and send them all fuck tons of snaps

idk much about snap bc it aint popular where i live. on ig maybe having above 200 followers is enough to appear like a well functioning human being, to fake clout tho u need 4 digits w positive ratio

Niggas think you use snap to find a girlfriend/wife, who gives a fuck if she has 10+ bodies. Snapchat is to find fuck buddies

i've always thought about using insta, to slide in some foids dms i use to go to school with. but i'd prob need to think of something better then "it's been so long"
I had this fine Palestinian foid slide in my dms after just posting once on my insta. Insta is easy mode if ur decent looking

I had this fine Palestinian foid slide in my dms after just posting once on my insta. Insta is easy mode if ur decent looking
Insta is just be mtn with good pheno and hair and nt pics

snapchat least 80k+ honestly 100k over ur good
i hate social media so I had to farm like 50k using a glitch would have had 60k without

i dont know how people have 100k+ even over years. To get 100k in a year it would take 273 snaps received or sent a day.

• +1
Reactions: user123456