what to do in first day in gym

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
i was shaking a lot when lifting weights and when i brench pressed or bicep curls i didnt lift them syymetrical (one more then another) what can i do about this and can samone tell me a good routine to do as a teen in the gym???

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
i dont know bro i workout in my basement i got a few weights and a bench is that enough?

Exercise(?)

• +1
i was shaking a lot when lifting weights and when i brench pressed or bicep curls i didnt lift them syymetrical (one more then another) what can i do about this and can samone tell me a good routine to do as a teen in the gym???
and dont egolift

Attachments

• IMG_8260.jpg
    IMG_8260.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Get a trainer if you can afford or befriend someone experienced at the gym to learn proper form first

Get a loving father to teach you how to do it

Get a trainer if you can afford or befriend someone experienced at the gym to learn proper form first
oh yea i got a friend who knows a lot about gym but we dont go at the same time i go 2 others friends but they dont know that much

• +1
Nigga go to the gym with ur friends tf preferably someone who is already a gymcel so he teaches u everything

• +1
Reactions: Baxy
Go 4day a week
Monday
chest shoulders
Wednesday biceps triceps
Thursday or Friday back
Saturday or Sunday legs and core if you want to do.
Chest shoulders biceps and triceps do 3exercises and hit all heads and for back do 4 exercises and legs 4 or 5 exercises that's the best plan for beginners I did it and its good and don't worry about asymmetry when u lift that will disappear. If you have any questions just pin me or something.

Nigga go to the gym with ur friends tf preferably someone who is already a gymcel so he teaches u everything
and that is a really good advice

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Go 4day a week
Monday
chest shoulders
Wednesday biceps triceps
Thursday or Friday back
Saturday or Sunday legs and core if you want to do.
Chest shoulders biceps and triceps do 3exercises and hit all heads and for back do 4 exercises and legs 4 or 5 exercises that's the best plan for beginners I did it and its good and don't worry about asymmetry when u lift that will disappear. If you have any questions just pin me or something.
okey @gambino what u think

If u want to maximize muscle growth just do a push pull legs split like the routine the guy mentioned, but if u want to maximize height growth just do a basic full body/upper lower split for example 1 set for shoulders 1 for biceps 1 for back etc, when u work ur chest u already work your shoulders, when u work ur back u work ur biceps etc, and if you do some type of contact sport you already gain a fair amount of muscle from that. @albanian_chad

look at gym stacys