What to do to max out my eye area? I need help, GTFIH

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
This is my eye area, sorry for the slight blurring in this pic

IMG 2602

JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, if i fraud my eye area like an autist using angles and squinting, this is what i get:

IMG 5569

Here are some of my measurements/info:
  • IPD: 6.321 irises
  • iris diameter: 56 pixels
  • eye spacing: 1.636 eye lengths (ideal is 1 :feelsrope:)
  • ES ratio: 0.509
  • high-set positively-tilted eyebrows
  • 7-9° positive canthal, almond shaped eyes with negative hooding, minimal UEE and no scleral show
  • aegyo-sal + extremely down-turned medial canthus ONLY IF i squint
  • in proper sunlight my true eye color is somewhere between T07-T17 (maybe even D40 on a lucky day jfl)
I have just a tiny little bit of eye redness in my scleras but I absolutely despise the process of putting eye-drops

What can I personally do to maximize my potential?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RAMU KAKA
squirt

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, RAMU KAKA, basic.yash and 1 other person

Look into that.

Then, castor oil on eyelashes. They're already good but you can always improve.

Minox/Castor, darken your brows.

Zygo implants for ideal ES

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

Look into that.

Then, castor oil on eyelashes. They're already good but you can always improve.

Minox/Castor, darken your brows.

Zygo implants for ideal ES
I will blame this thread for starting my journey with makeup products:lul: will steal my mom's eye pencil and try it out.

I darkened my brows 15 days ago with some brown henna but I need to reapply every 2 weeks. Will just buy some pitch black beard dye and use it on both my brows and eyelashes probably (or a 'blue-black' tint on eyelashes since i heard that's better than pitch black).

Minox is something that I shouldn't get into right now since im only 15 (idk tho). I will research on this and come to a conclusion in the following days/weeks.

Can i substitute the zygo implants for something else sooner?

I will blame this thread for starting my journey with makeup products:lul: will steal my mom's eye pencil and try it out.

I darkened my brows 15 days ago with some brown henna but I need to reapply every 2 weeks. Will just buy some pitch black beard dye and use it on both my brows and eyelashes probably (or a 'blue-black' tint on eyelashes since i heard that's better than pitch black).
Yeah will work

Minox is something that I shouldn't get into right now since im only 15 (idk tho). I will research on this and come to a conclusion in the following days/weeks.
Tbh u dont really need it atm
Can i substitute the zygo implants for something else sooner?

You can grow out your hair and hide your zygos/ es ratio with curtains hairstyle

• +1
You can grow out your hair and hide your zygos/ es ratio with curtains hairstyle
Thank you bro, I did grow out my hair for like half a year in curtains/fringe/slickback, and my previous 2-3 haircuts were great, but the one I got a week ago descended me a bit:lul: barber cut too much into my sides and left too little hair on top to be able to do curtains the right way, so it looks awkward asf:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: rares54
Thank you bro, I did grow out my hair for like half a year in curtains/fringe/slickback, and my previous 2-3 haircuts were great, but the one I got a week ago descended me a bit:lul: barber cut too much into my sides and left too little hair on top to be able to do curtains the right way, so it looks awkward asf:feelswhy:
Ye for sure, I'm letting my hair grow too bc my es is on the lower side

• +1
Minox to the inner corner of your eyebrows, smth like opry's

• +1