What to take before going to club

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Some suggest overdose Ashwagandha, but I am afraid of my liver.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Alcohol then maintain so you dont need to blow 100 bucks to get drunk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 17735, SoberAndRetarded and 2 others
just drink a lot

overdosing Ashwagandha would do nothing more than only 1 pill, I took 3g and didn't see the difference with 660mg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and BrahminBoss
MDMA ideally. Don’t combine with alcohol
D-Amphetamine is also good and can be combined with alcohol.

Heroin, or cocaine. Preference, really.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Heroin, or cocaine. Preference, really.
Heroin if you’re into opioids. Cocaine is good but it’s annoying it only lasts 30 min. And redosing at a club is annoying.
I once made a nasal spray with cocaine and no one thought anything of it

• Woah
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Heroin if you’re into opioids. Cocaine is good but it’s annoying it only lasts 30 min. And redosing at a club is annoying.
people take cocaine in the middle of the club in the netherlands. nobody really cares

cagefuel ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet, Deleted member 17872 and Tom Jones
The hell where u get all of that. The only thing that is possible to find imo here is weed

• +1
overdosing Ashwagandha would do nothing more than only 1 pill, I took 3g and didn't see the difference with 660mg.
I have ksm extract. Seems potent though

Can you tell bout ur experience of taking it? Where did u get it?
My mate said that it was "like riding a dolphin with laser beam eyes".
Buy it from somebody you can trust.

The hell where u get all of that. The only thing that is possible to find imo here is weed
Deep web. Or know a solid dealer.

Or make it yourself

Attachments

• 3260332-b2f27d2119a9e750ba2c114de7705774.webm
    2 MB
I guess I will just smoke. Can you tell bout ur experience of taking it? Where did u get it?

I’m not a big fan of opioids. Heroin is nice of course but I would prefer some speed and booze.
Cocaine is nice but it’s short lasting and expensive. I prefer amphetamine

I’m not a big fan of opioids. Heroin is nice of course but I would prefer some speed and booze.
Cocaine is nice but it’s short lasting and expensive. I prefer amphetamine
good for u then

• +1
Last edited:
Take a hammer and smash your zygos. Ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21044 and Tom Jones
Heroin? He will rot.

Coke is good.

It's a statusmax as long as your not a cuck and share correctly.

Opioids are generally some of the best drugs for long term if you are concerned about health. Very forgiving on the body except your T levels.

Coke is quite bad for health. But better for club than heroin ime

alcohol, obviously. same as 99% of other clubgoers. caffeine is also good idea

Opioids are generally some of the best drugs for long term if you are concerned about health. Very forgiving on the body except your T levels.

Coke is quite bad for health. But better for club than heroin ime
Bro what. I've seen what that shit does, I've been to multiple rehabs. Pills and heroin will rot you.

Everything in moderation obz

Xanax for me.

Not that I would go to a club, I need it just to go outside.

Get a script of Ritalin and see if you can snort it.

Bro what. I've seen what that shit does, I've been to multiple rehabs. Pills and heroin will rot you.

Everything in moderation obz
Yea my post wasn’t really that useful for this thread.

I meant more the long term physical damage opioids vs coke can inflict.

GHB

Also, insufflated heroin is actually weaker than oxycodone. Heroin is really only heroin if it's injected because really what heroin is is a way to get morphine into the brain ultra quickly, kind of like how crack is a way to get cocaine into the brain quickly, but if you don't inject heroin then it's just metabolized into morphine before it enters the brain and enters just slowly as if you were to take morphine, which is weaker than oxycodone.

Last edited:
GHB

Also, insufflated heroin is actually weaker than oxycodone. Heroin is really only heroin if it's injected because really what heroin is is a way to get morphine into the brain ultra quickly, kind of like how crack is a way to get cocaine into the brain quickly, but if you don't inject heroin then it's just metabolized into morphine before it enters the brain and enters just slowly as if you were to take morphine, which is weaker than oxycodone.
The hell u talkin about. I guess for me will work alcochol and nicotine.

Go fuck a hooker and smoke crystal meth with her and you don't need anything else besides a big bottle of water.

gonna be addcited for life?
I smoke crystal meth a couple of times with a hooker and never got addicted, it helps if you do it outside your city and you are never going to meet this people and be in the same environment again. Nevertheless, i don't get addicted to drugs, i get addicted to work, videogames, reading, gym or whatever hobby, but drugs just don't do that much for me. I don't think i got that much from the meth, i pretty much just became an obsessive compulsive with a dry mouth, i was out of my regular mind but that's it.

On a side note, the best way to get quality drugs in a city you don't know is to book a hooker that does drugs, you basically pay for the drugs and the fuck is for free considering she gets to use the drugs too, they have access to quality drugs most of the time and know what they are taking.

I smoke crystal meth a couple of times with a hooker and never got addicted, it helps if you do it outside your city and you are never going to meet this people and be in the same environment again. Nevertheless, i don't get addicted to drugs, i get addicted to work, videogames, reading, gym or whatever hobby, but drugs just don't do that much for me. I don't think i got that much from the meth, i pretty much just became an obsessive compulsive with a dry mouth, i was pretty much out of my regular mind but that's it.

On a side note, the best way to get quality drugs in a city you don't know is to book a hooker that does drugs, you basically pay for the drugs and the fuck is for free considering she gets to use the drugs too, they have access to quality drugs most of the time and know what they are taking.
I have addictive personality, especially with food. I can eat enormous amounts of junk food without control.

I have addictive personality, especially with food. I can eat enormous amounts of junk food without control.
Then why are you asking what to take before going to the club, don't take anything retard.

Then why are you asking what to take before going to the club, don't take anything retard.
Damn u wrote me an essay of u using mef which I didn't read mirin effort . Everybody is talking bout heavy stuff that I will not use. Already wrote that I will drink and smoke, it gonna give some effects:)

Damn u wrote me an essay of u using mef which I didn't read mirin effort . Everybody is talking bout heavy stuff that I will not use. Already wrote that I will drink and smoke, it gonna give some effects:)
Im leaving it for posterity, in case some incel wants to go clubbing+drugs safe and cheap, and a bonus fuck.

Im leaving it for posterity, in case some incel wants to go clubbing+drugs safe and cheap, and a bonus fuck.
F for that. Damn u old here. Didn't mean to roast u. Stay safe and ty for advice. Wanted to clarify that I am not that addictive, I can control myself

2g phenibut + alcohol was my go to some time back

• +1
Reactions: ndos