what type of clothing style are girls attracted to now days, srsly confused

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
I always thought that these girls like a well put together type of style, but a lot of the girls I see seem to dig the whole streetwear type of look, looks quite immature to me. I think simple shirts, chinos, jeans, white low top sneakers, and plain t shirts look good. What's your input on what type of style these young girls are into these days, by young girls I mean, girls under the age of 25.

Naked Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Metatron, Npcdoomer, Anubis and 7 others
Something like this

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Who gives a fuck man? Wear whatever the fuck u want.

Women are bunch of sheeps. They will like whatever mainstream media tells them to.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, laske.7, BigBoy and 5 others
Depends on your age group I think.
18-25 would be casual fits, streetwear, etc.
25+ I see less streetwear for sure. More unbranded stuff.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and wolfgaiden
Depends on your age group I think.
18-25 would be casual fits, streetwear, etc.
25+ I see less streetwear for sure. More unbranded stuff.
Just turned 26, oldcell status, guess I've been dressing my age, but not attracting the age group I want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Stacey wears leaflets with shit but still looks amazing

Don't wear weird streetwear stuff even if girls like it. It's just weird and if you don't like it you will feel uncomfortable in these clothes.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Girls like this kind of style just try to copy him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Npcdoomer, Schönling and 8 others
They dont care just be chad

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, Hated subhuman and Deleted member 39
Clothes only look good on 6'1+ men anyway honestly. Clothes never look good on manlets. Clothes never look good on fat guys.
Clothes can boost a Chad but they can't boost an incel.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy and Anubis
tbh tht's kinda how I dress, pretty minimal, but then again I aint a slayer like those guys.
It's because it doesn't matter what you dress, it's all about face and frame :lul:

It's because it doesn't matter what you dress, it's all about face and frame :lul:
not so sure, I've seen fashionmaxxed normies pull at clubs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy and WannaBeA6
I always thought that these girls like a well put together type of style, but a lot of the girls I see seem to dig the whole streetwear type of look, looks quite immature to me. I think simple shirts, chinos, jeans, white low top sneakers, and plain t shirts look good. What's your input on what type of style these young girls are into these days, by young girls I mean, girls under the age of 25.
I would say it fully depends on her taste.
There's always a male counterpart to the clothes a female wears.
Imagine a girl who dresses like a goth. She probably won't be attracted to normie/fratboy clothes.
Also if she's into high fashion and dressing fancy, she might not be attracted to someone who dresses like a hobo.
Unlike things like facial features and physique,in fashion it comes down to personal preferences.
Assuming the look you are going for is well executed ofc.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deusmaximus and wolfgaiden
Don't wear weird streetwear stuff even if girls like it. It's just weird and if you don't like it you will feel uncomfortable in these clothes.
What do you mean by wierd streetwear stuff? Streatwer is very trendy. Just go outside to your local mall.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Hunter Eyes + Godtier Lower Third
Hunter Eyes + Godtier Lower Third

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
No clothes for your face

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and WannaBeA6
What do you mean by wierd streetwear stuff? Streatwer is very trendy. Just go outside to your local mall.
Long shirts, bulky colored shoes, everything ripped etc

Long shirts, bulky colored shoes, everything ripped etc
that's trendy between 18-25 year olds though lol. Don't wear what lots of people are wearing? Seems like a poorcel cope.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
And if you're just trying to attract as many girls as possible, and not a certain type of girl, then you should just roll with the most popular thing at the time.
Which would probably mean you'll have to be dressed in expensive/rare streetwear mixed with designer clothes lmao

And if you're just trying to attract as many girls as possible, and not a certain type of girl, then you should just roll with the most popular thing at the time.
Which would probably mean you'll have to be dressed in expensive/rare streetwear mixed with designer clothes lmao
Dont need to spend much for streetwear plain hoodies are better than most branded stuff just go oversize also tshirts cant go wrong with a white one and a good snapback or hat and some white sneakers dad shoes with some black jeans or hoodie pants
Imo i feel like most girls like more just a plain t shirt or v neck or tight elegant shirt with black jeans and boots that make you taller this looks manlier and dont makes you look like a fool with older woman or in more calssy places or events

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Anubis
adidas tracksuit or death

But its over if you dont have a perfect hairline without a hat hiding it

It doesn't matter. Do stuff that fits ur body type. If you're tall you can pull off slp rockstar style rly good

that's trendy between 18-25 year olds though lol. Don't wear what lots of people are wearing? Seems like a poorcel cope.
Where do you live lol?
Nobody here wears that stuff and if they do they're laughed at a bit ngl.
Everyone should wear what they like though.

Dont need to spend much for streetwear plain hoodies are better than most branded stuff just go oversize also tshirts cant go wrong with a white one and a good snapback or hat and some white sneakers dad shoes
Well again, depends on who you're trying to attract I think.
Certain branded clothes can show your interest in fashion or a specific culture, which is important to many young girls.
But yeah,you definitely won't go wrong with some plain hoodies and shit.
I don't know about oversized clothes and snapbacks tho
It's not 2014 anymore.

But its over if you dont have a perfect hairline without a hat hiding it
I can fit 3 fingers between my eyebrows and hairline, I think I'm good for now

NO STREAT WEAR FOR YOUR FACE

Proof that gymceling and frame are a copes when you have good face and height
Gigacope, I have perfect height but 19'5" bideltoid, what makes me a framelet, look funny in clothes, my arms are extremely small

Where do you live lol?
Nobody here wears that stuff and if they do they're laughed at a bit ngl.
Everyone should wear what they like though.
burgerland

Gigacope, I have perfect height but 19'5" bideltoid, what makes me a framelet, look funny in clothes, my arms are extremely small
how tall are you then? If you're below 6'2, have narrow hips/waist, and no delts you're not framecel i think
burgerland

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
how tall are you then? If you're below 6'2, have narrow hips/waist, and no delts you're not framecel i think
187 cm, I have love handles though tbh :lul:

187 cm, I have love handles though tbh :lul:
i'm same height, 19' barelly and my shoulders look wide relative to waist. I'm skinn too. So if you have narrow hips and waist you're not a framecel

i'm same height, 19' barelly and my shoulders look wide relative to waist. I'm skinn too. So if you have narrow hips and waist you're not a framecel
I consider myself to be a framecel, my bideltoid should be much larger and my wrists and arms too

Despite our height, we're not menacing or big

I consider myself to be a framecel, my bideltoid should be much larger and my wrists and arms too

Despite our height, we're not menacing or big
i feel big. I see many 5'6-5-8 skinny framecels. I feel good with my height and frame. I have very skinny ankles and wrists, my shoulders are not that wide, but proportions are good. If i was 20' bideltoid (as skinny) with my waist i would be David laid tier. I would gymcel but with my face is worthless

691305EB 7D62 4B2C AB42 10BEC67C1DF1

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
I didnt read the thread, but someone might have said this already:

Be good looking and use whatever you want

no branded clothes for your retruded chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not gonna lie this happened to me once, I was wearing a leather jacket, and felt like I looked good. Went to a store to get some food for lean maxxing, the cashier was an asian 3psl foid, she asked me "wow where did you get that leather jacket". At this point, I'm like shit this fashionmaxxing thing is working, then second thing that came out of her mouth, "that would look sooo good on my boyfriend", fml.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Anubis
It's funny how a lot of you still don't understand that girls are ALL ABOUT TRENDS, in every aspect of their lives. Ever looked at the "following" tab of a hot IG bitch? It's full of the usual trendy thot shit + incel-tier (face and height wise) "streetwear models" + the more classy looking "fashion models" (beard, suits, muscles). Keep in mind most of these guys don't have a great face, aren't celebrities, and have no status.

If you're not Chad you'd be putting yourself at a major disadvantage by not having a good style.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and Anubis
Low gonial angle, Fitzpatrick 2.5, norwood 1, full cheekbone, 6'4'' clothing style.