IMG_3638.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
most subtle roman nose i ever seen

• +1
columbian, chilean or greek. why do you look sad
Idk everyone said this in my pics, maybe negative eyebrow tilt? and idk im ugly so i j dont smile

• +1
My friend said roman is he right or retarded
It's average cumskin nose.

Roman or greek both have very high set nasal bridges (you do not have this), roman has a hooked shape.

You can tell based on the transistion between brow ridge and upper nose, yours does not align at all. They're on different plains.

• +1
Bimax ccw

• JFL
It's average cumskin nose.

Roman or greek both have very high set nasal bridges (you do not have this), roman has a hooked shape.

You can tell based on the transistion between brow ridge and upper nose, yours does not align at all. They're on different plains.
so what type of nose do I have

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and rand anon
Don't whine, you're mystery meat. Do something better with your time than wonder if you look like Augustus.
I will bro I actually have a social life and friends unlike you

Look how mad you are, you'll never be roman. Mutt Cry some more
I don't wanna have a roman nose, I was asking if I had one. I saw on tt it's one of the worst because it's big

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@Razeb what do u think? I gve him a psl rating of ltn cause of his overally downward grown face, but smvwise I think he might hve niche appeal
tbh ye he prolly has some niche appeal I think he's mtn

• +1
@Razeb what do u think? I gve him a psl rating of ltn cause of his overally downward grown face, but smvwise I think he might hve niche appeal
low tier normie isnt that like almost subhuman? theres no shot, i realistically think I mog at least like 50-60% of the people I see at my school

low tier normie isnt that like almost subhuman?
no jfl, subhuman is a term to describe actual genetically deformed people

theres no shot, i realistically think I mog at least like 50-60% of the people I see at my school
keep in mind I'm rating u in psl, not smv

Also depending on where u go to school the avg normie is prob fat and ethnic, so I don't doubt it!

no jfl, subhuman is a term to describe actual genetically deformed people

keep in mind I'm rating u in psl, not smv

Also depending on where u go to school the avg normie is prob fat and ethnic, so I don't doubt it!
whats smv? and what am i compared to average joe? my school has some moggers and fatties

psl is just ur face, smv takes into ur account ur face, height, frame/pheno etc

Again depends on where and what rating system u wanna use
so u just called me ugly lmfaoo, for reference im 5'9 16y, 125lbs, normal rating system that a girl would prob use

you need rhino.

so u just called me ugly lmfaoo, for reference im 5'9 16y, 125lbs, normal rating system that a girl would prob use
yeah smv wise probably mtn

in psl though, I'd still say ltn. Ur face is just like completely downward grown my dude. I guess ur one avg, maybe slightly above avg feature would be ur zygo lateral projection. But ur zygos are still low set and lack frontal projection

• +1
yeah smv wise probably mtn

in psl though, I'd still say ltn. Ur face is just like completely downward grown my dude. I guess ur one avg, maybe slightly above avg feature would be ur zygo lateral projection. But ur zygos are still low set and lack frontal projection
with puberty and softmaxx can i achieve htn?

Why bimax
his mandible and lower maxilla are recessed and downward grown. Problems with the nose almost always have to do with improper forward growth. His downward growth is reflected amongst all his features, from his nct eyebrows to his nct eyes, zygos, nose, as well as the aforementioned. Bimax with ccw would help him a ton, might not even need rhino or genio, will even slightly improve his canthal tilt and lower eye support

• Woah
his mandible and lower maxilla are recessed and downward grown. Problems with the nose almost always have to do with improper forward growth. His downward growth is reflected amongst all his features, from his nct eyebrows to his nct eyes, zygos, nose, as well as the aforementioned. Bimax with ccw would help him a ton, might not even need rhino or genio, will even slightly improve his canthal tilt and lower eye support
he can just grow his hair and hide bad jaw. And then he needs to fix dorsal hump.

• JFL
he can just grow his hair and hide bad jaw. And then he needs to fix dorsal hump.
cope solution, doesn't address the real issue

growing your hair is simply easier and it's free. And this will at least hide the problem.
was referring to ur rhino suggestion

• +1
Reactions: jisko32