what vidya are you guys playing atm?

Halo: MCC, Minecraft (jfl), Dead Space 1/2, Skyrim and Audiosurf

Vic2 as Liechtenstein

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Sekiro

fucking abusive game tbh. It keeps kicking me in my fucking teeth, i ragequit but i keep coming back for more every other day.
i use wemod to allow me to not die every 10 fucking seconds and enjoy the game, other than that its fun.

pccel
sekiro
far cry new dawn
forza horizon 4 for driving simulation and escapsim

Europa Universallis 4, Victoria 2, and other Paradox games because I like to live out my imperialistic fantasies.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Not much reinstalled Diablo 1 and 2 and played some the other day. Last week played a few rounds of NV but not much

Couldn't finish doom(2016). Spoiled by brutal doom mod's relentlessness. In the new doom, the melee combo chaining is integral to the gameplay and its just not how i play doom. For example shotgun an enemy in new doom and he might not die and just start glowing which you'd be an idiot to not take the melee kill for bonus ammo/health. In old doom the shotgun is like a 50 cal sniper rifle. The gameplay was just faster because you didnt have to watch an execution animation all the time.

skip to 1:00 to see the shotgun in action. Graphics will turn off most but they grew on me. Plus its free.

also hand cannon

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
i got boomer nostalgia today so i reinstalled HL2

its shit. holy fuck this is bad. Its not that its old because i still faithfully play through HL1 every few years like a good boomer and enjoy it, but this was just fucking ugly and boring. And the NPCs mugging at you all the time holy shit i just want to punch them in the face, shut UP faggot

spiderman, last of us, detroit become human

Borderlands 2, started yesterday.

GTA 5
Friday the 13th
Apex Legends
PUBG
Hatred

Not much reinstalled Diablo 1 and 2 and played some the other day. Last week played a few rounds of NV but not much

i miss playing diablo 1 as a kid. my stepdad also had the second game but i didnt play much of it.

the butcher gave me fucking nightmares
Couldn't finish doom(2016). Spoiled by brutal doom mod's relentlessness. In the new doom, the melee combo chaining is integral to the gameplay and its just not how i play doom. For example shotgun an enemy in new doom and he might not die and just start glowing which you'd be an idiot to not take the melee kill for bonus ammo/health. In old doom the shotgun is like a 50 cal sniper rifle. The gameplay was just faster because you didnt have to watch an execution animation all the time.

skip to 1:00 to see the shotgun in action. Graphics will turn off most but they grew on me. Plus its free.

also hand cannon

thats a valid criticism. i still feel like its very fast paced even with the glory kills but then again i dont play a lot of shooters.

Last edited:
Minecraft was my childhood tbh, I miss my old friends, that shit was such a blast
God damn 2011-2013 had a fucking blast with Minecraft. Every single one of my friends was playing and we had a skype group also... Good times and I still play from time to time.

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
i miss playing diablo 1 as a kid. my stepdad also had the second game but i didnt play much of it.

the butcher gave me fucking nightmares

thats a valid criticism. i still feel like its very fast paced even with the glory kills but then again i dont play a lot of shooters.
I have a lot of respect for what they did with the ip. I tried to like it i just couldn't. I also don't care for all the in level interuptions. Like something as small as the animations when you pick up a new gun. The chainsaw being an ability instead of its own weapon. It's all the little things that added up. It should only have a cut scene at the beginning of the level and at the end. once game play starts they should never take away control. Guns felt weak and the soundtrack is I believe called industrial rock? It started off as thrash metal ripoffs of actual bands.

heres the original doom sound

heres doom 2016s ver. of that song

Heres what the song was based off of

I understand doom has been going for this industrial theme since doom 3 to fit the cyber(electronic) demon(rock) theme but in my opinion the electric gutitar thumping bass metal sound gives the level more punch. I am glad people enjoy it though.

I was hoping with doom 2016 we be able to get real instruments of the same sound. (first doom is old so the music is bit music)
like this

Free Realms
Old Super Secret
Poptropica
Roblox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
OK I was just kidding about the last one unless if any of yall know the first two games that are wiped from the face of the earth but a group is still trying to bring back the first game... Mine really are right now

Kingdom Hearts
Sword Art Online

I'm that kingdom hearts fan yall were talking about from the beginning and now I feel welcomed ??

OK I was just kidding about the last one unless if any of yall know the first two games that are wiped from the face of the earth but a group is still trying to bring back the first game... Mine really are right now

Kingdom Hearts
Sword Art Online

I'm that kingdom hearts fan yall were talking about from the beginning and now I feel welcomed ??

whats your opinion on 2 and why?

poor guy tbh, just imagine him browsing himself on google and then stumble upon this site, where we make fun of him.
He deserves to have his jaw ripped out

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Strong alt game bro.

oh right. i beat it but i still prefer the first game which is apparanty an unpopular opinion. just wanted to know why it gets the hype it does.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm Roxas but the second one is what made the story much more convulated and all over the place people say battle system is better on the first one because of the point system but I'm all kingdom hearts so I have no difference between either one but for me the first one is the one that started it all for me and when I got into it I used to think it's was some TV show ? but I love it no matter what it changed me as a person inside out and I love the games innocence and beauty, blessed story writing by Nomura, even he said he can never be someone like Sora
Plus right now I'm trying to go through the whole kingdom hearts story again before I start on the third one ?? so making progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back