What was the best Feeling you ever Had?

_MVP_

_MVP_

Humanity will collapse, Focus on crime
Mine was on Amphetamine

I cannot even describe how good it was... But i will try: driving with my Bicycle all day through the City, Feeling godlike, i noticed people subconsciously couldnt Help but stare at me, some Smiled involuntarily, Cuz they were mirroring my mirror neurons . I was staring at the wall all night Feeling Like happiest Person in the world, getting chills every minute

This blackpilled me, that such Feelings are unreachable without drugs.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: woeisme, MoggerGaston and 5'7 zoomer
When I saw my dads friend blow torch a cat to death. Felt adrenaline and joy I never felt again.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27066
Having sex with a emo virgin white girl when I was in High school. Im 29 now and I have never been happy since then.

Mine was on Amphetamine

I cannot even describe how good it was... But i will try: driving with my Bicycle all day through the City, Feeling godlike, i noticed people subconsciously couldnt Help but stare at me, some Smiled involuntarily, Cuz they were mirroring my mirror neurons . I was staring at the wall all night Feeling Like happiest Person in the world, getting chills every minute

This blackpilled me, that such Feelings are unreachable without drugs.

@MoggerGaston
Never did amphetamine, but I know mdma feelings are close to reachable without drugs. Although not as long as with mdma.

Never did amphetamine, but I know mdma feelings are close to reachable without drugs. Although not as long as with mdma.
Im Sure Amph and especially Meth mog mdma

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Trying mdma for the first time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Even MVP is NT enough to know someone who sells drugs. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_