What would be the increase in PSL points for each of these looksmaxing methods on you

Stylemaxxing (+ 0.5 PSL)
Lowbodyfatmaxxing (+ 1 PSL)
Gymcelmaxxing (aka getting a better frame) (+ 0.5 PSL )
Skinmaxxing (+0.25 PSL)

In my old passport there is a photo of me in my e-sports, junk food, 20% bodyfat days, in my new one i am highly gymcelled and at 10% BF. People, including my gf, say that the pictures show two different people, maybe i will post it here.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Stylemaxxing (+ 0.5 PSL)
Lowbodyfatmaxxing (+ 1 PSL)
Gymcelmaxxing (aka getting a better frame) (+ 0.5 PSL )
Skinmaxxing (+0.25 PSL)

In my old passport there is a photo of me in my e-sports, junk food, 20% bodyfat days, in my new one i am highly gymcelled and at 10% BF. People, including my gf, say that the pictures show two different people, maybe i will post it here.
POST THEM IMMEDIATELY I NEED MOTIVATION TO DROP FROM 25-30% TO 10%

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Lip lift + rhinoplasty + PSL 0.75

Better jaw and lower third + PSL 0.50

And gym,style,skin are all +PSL 0.25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
tanmaxxing 0.15
haircutmaxxing 0.1
skinmaxxxxing 0.2
musclemaxxing 0.4 maybe
ntmaxxing 1.5

Colouring can be literally everything.

View attachment 92942

I would go so far as to say that fixing any genuine failo can be worth everything.

These sort of attempts at quantifying the significance of different looksmaxes only works when you're talking about turning average features into halos.

But in that case, they're not worth very much.

Skinmaxxing can be huge, leanmaxxing can be huge, gymcelling can be huge.

But it's an 80/20 scenario by and large.

how to get this coloring? Betacarotene max?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
how to get this coloring? Betacarotene max?
The studies say beta carotene is legit but I'm yet to hear anything anecdotal here about it working, which is very atypical for what would presumably be a commom looksmax.

There's actual tanning, but that's a dangerous game. @belnar93 has beautiful skin and a tan similar to this (which I believe is artificial) so maybe he can help.

And there's always make-up if you're willing. Tinted moisturisers and BB creams.

Leanmaxxing (1psl)
Skin lightening (0.25psl)
Hazel colored contacts (0.25psl)
Hair maxxing (0.25psl)
Skin maxxing (0.1psl)
+1.85psl from 4 to 5.85

Genioplasty (0.25)
Rhino (0.25)
Under eye filler (0.25)

+0.75 after surgerymaxxing 6.6psl after everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Nothing can improve my looks it's all just my shitty bone structure.

Low BF max is easily 1 PSL for me, srs

It should be multiplicative not additive to your current rating.

I believe my absolute upper rating would be somewhere around 6psl

So currently I could gain at most a multiplier of 1.15 if I was leaner than I am now, slightly narrower nose, slightly thinner lips, more defined cheeks and would have to get a bit of fat taken out of my right brow as its overhooded compared to my left. Then fillers to fix my tear troughs or rim implants

I could probably overshadow all of that work by just getting tattoos and instead up my DMV rather than PSL like an autist

Rhino= +0.75 (i have low radix with droopy tip and pseudohump)

Orbital rim implants and fat grafts= +0.25 (genuine insecurity of mine since I was like 12)

Ptosis and cantho= +0.5 (have legit ptosis in one eye and generally shitty eye area)

Gymmaxx/leanmaxx= +0.5 (getting to 170lbs [77kg] would be huge for me) road to 23in bideltoid width

All this would land me at 7.25PSL. I’ll be strict on myself and account for realistic expectations and scenarios though, so probably 6.75-7PSL. Maybe 7.25PSL in some situations though.