What would happen if every male, looksmaxxed more than females?

S

sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj

Bronze
Women have been looksmaxxed since childhood. When men maintain themselves extremely well they are looked at as gay and feminine. What if men put 3x more effort into looksmaxxing since childhood than women? Would the average man who does this be more beautiful than an average woman or are men just biologically less attractive gender? Im a firm believer that men are the more beautiful gender, no homo. Look at other animals, males are the more better looking ones. We are just biologically inclined to believe women are extremely attractive due to horniness.

And let's not forget almost every woman puts a pound of makeup to hide their real face and most men don't even use moisturizer.

There would be less subhumans
I think every male could improve their attractiveness by at least a tier
For example the avg male is 20+% with a bloated face with leanmaxxing they would do well i believe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 32973, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
There would be less subhumans
I think every male could improve their attractiveness by at least a tier
True I just cringe when I see guys at my school not giving a fuck about their looks. Society is fucked. Men should care more about looks. Pubestache looks fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, humanoidsub7 and WanderingBurro
True I just cringe when I see guys at my school not giving a fuck about their looks. Society is fucked. Men should care more about looks. Pubestache looks fucking shit.
I cringe more that girls in my class use a lot of fakeup and they are still ltb-mtb

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and oxymoron
the same thing would happen as if we gave everyone on earth 100000 dollars. Not everyone would be rich because wealth is relative. It's the same thing for beauty. If every men were 3x more beautiful, social dynamics would not change because women would just go for the 20% MOST attractive guys either way. And i agree, males are more beautiful than females. when god distributed beauty he gave 70% of it to men and 30% to women. But look at peacocks, the males are beautiful and it doesn't change anything at all

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 32973 and schizo echochamber
the same thing would happen as if we gave everyone on earth 100000 dollars. Not everyone would be rich because wealth is relative. It's the same thing for beauty. If every men were 3x more beautiful, social dynamics would not change because women would just go for the 20% MOST attractive guys either way. And i agree, males are more beautiful than females. when god distributed beauty he gave 70% of it to men and 30% to women. But look at peacocks, the males are beautiful and it doesn't change anything at all
Makes sense. But if males were the more beautiful gender on average, wouldn't the power dynamic change? Males would be picking instead of women. Women would be incels.? I do think once every guy starts looksmaxxing, males will be the more beautiful gender again.

Makes sense. But if males were the more beautiful gender on average, wouldn't the power dynamic change? Males would be picking instead of women. Women would be incels.? I do think once every guy starts looksmaxxing, males will be the more beautiful gender again.
But the again male peacocks are so beautiful and still compete against each other for the attention of the ugly brown female peacock who gets to choose. that's the law of nature.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and schizo echochamber
But the again male peacocks are so beautiful and still compete against each other for the attention of the ugly brown female peacock who gets to choose. that's the law of nature.
True. Our natural biological mating drive fucks us over. Even a subhuman woman can get attention in the club. While you have to be chadlite as a man to get a decent bit of attention which would still be less than a subhuman woman.

Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation

Hypergamy raises and giga chad is the new normie. Landwhales will be lesbian or petachad only. Remember that in prehistoric times a mtn looked like a chimpanzee.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and midlatinocel
Hypergamy raises and giga chad is the new normie. Landwhales will be lesbian or petachad only. Remember that in prehistoric times a mtn looked like a chimpanzee.
I wonder what a chad would look like back then in those prehistoric times. “Muh probably like pickle from baki” 🤓

Women have been looksmaxxed since childhood. When men maintain themselves extremely well they are looked at as gay and feminine. What if men put 3x more effort into looksmaxxing since childhood than women? Would the average man who does this be more beautiful than an average woman or are men just biologically less attractive gender? Im a firm believer that men are the more beautiful gender, no homo. Look at other animals, males are the more better looking ones. We are just biologically inclined to believe women are extremely attractive due to horniness.
females already looksmax with cheap / lazy / fake methods such as makeup, leggings, high heels

Nothing much. Women only really looks max by makeup. The average foid does fuck all even compared to the lazier members in here. Makeup is just overpowered.