What would happen if your mother catches your test/hgh/mk677/aromasin or whatever ped you are using for looksmaxxing ??

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I was really close of me getting my syringes caught by my mom I literally had to find an all new hideout place

Also jfl if you aren't using any ped and call yourself as a "looksmaxxer" just slit your neck or wrists tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, enchanted_elixir and Manletmachine
I was really close of me getting my syringes caught by my mom I literally had to find an all new hideout place

Also jfl if you aren't using any ped and call yourself as a "looksmaxxer" just slit your neck or wrists tbh
how old r u? if ur living with ur mum whyr u taking steroids i wanna hop on soon but noy till im at uni

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
she'd get raped on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, AngryShortMale, Traxanas and 6 others
she is tho stupid tho now what it is i sad that my sarms are pills tho fall better a sleep jfl

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
how old r u? if ur living with ur mum whyr u taking steroids i wanna hop on soon but noy till im at uni
Wooh what's wrong in taking steroids if I stay with my mum :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 22924
I hid my shit in supplement bottles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and 5.5psl
Well sarms aren't true peds btw bro
Roids are the real deal tbh
first will tho sarms till i am around 18 just turned 17 1 month ago

• +1
Wooh what's wrong in taking steroids if I stay with my mum :lul:
thought it fused growth plates due to higher estorgen as test goes up so does estrogen

thought it fused growth plates due to higher estorgen as test goes up so does estrogen
Aromasin
And you are done with most of all height gains till 18

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

It will probably happen something like in the Basketball Diaries when Leo's mom finds his drugs:
- What are these?????!!!!! Are you gonna tell me they're vitamins?
- Ohhh, fuck you ma!
- What!!!??? Get out of my house!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 5815 and 5.5psl
after 18 you will not grow much an 6'3 is perfect height tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen, Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
It will probably happen something like in the Basketball Diaries when Leo's mom finds his drugs:
- Ohhh, fuck you ma!

I literally got scared watching this video bro
I am seriousi got goosebumps I am imagining myself and my mother has my syringes and injections in her hands and she is angry af and asking me wtf are these and she's so stupid that she will think I am doing heroine or some narcotics jfl

why would i commit suicide for not using them. I already used them very limited while smashing my jaw and basically grew a whole new jaw. I dont need them anymore.

Its just a cope to use all this shit more then like maybe 20 injection TOTAL in your ENTIRE LIFE. Like thats all you need to make you skull pieces grow and once thats done you are just giving yourself liver damage and wrecking your balls.

So have fun being a gimp.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
why would i commit suicide for not using them. I already used them very limited while smashing my jaw and basically grew a whole new jaw. I dont need them anymore.

Its just a cope to use all this shit more then like maybe 20 injection TOTAL in your ENTIRE LIFE. Like thats all you need to make you skull pieces grow and once thats done you are just giving yourself liver damage and wrecking your balls.

I had seen a post wherein a guy said to use igf dea 1 at jaw muscles which will influence the gonial angle too
In your opinion is this legit ??????

I still have some test and hgh too. if a civil war breaks out, i will inject the test into my skull meat and charge into battle as a new age neo native american charging the oppressive terrorists who are trying to break down the freedom of strong free humanity and masculinity.

• JFL
I had seen a post wherein a guy said to use igf dea 1 at jaw muscles which will influence the gonial angle too
In your opinion is this legit ??????
no the only thing u can do is to chew mastic gum, and smash the ramus on the bottom to make it grow down.

• +1
  • So Sad
no the only thing u can do is to chew mastic gum, and smash the ramus on the bottom to make it grow down.
I can't smash my ramus I can't
I am a pussy
Only thing worth smashing for my face is chin
But I have given up on that too maybe I will just get genio

when I was a youngcel and my mom caught me with mk677 I told her it was another form of vitamin k2, like mk4 and mk7

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Rt-Rust1, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
I literally got scared watching this video bro
I am seriousi got goosebumps I am imagining myself and my mother has my syringes and injections in her hands and she is angry af and asking me wtf are these and she's so stupid that she will think I am doing heroine or some narcotics jfl
Just tell her:
-It's just vitamins ma, they're harmless, all kids take them, look...I'm gonna inject one right now, you'll see that nothing bad happens...
ad_232504350.jpg

• JFL
Just tell her:
-It's just vitamins ma, they're harmless, all kids take them, look...I'm gonna inject one right now, you'll see that nothing bad happens...
ad_232504350.jpg
I will try this out if I get caught

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I somehow managed to get my mom to allow me to take mk-677

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Rt-Rust1 and 5.5psl
Left a fully loaded syringe with the needle on and alc swab on my desk and I’m 50% sure my mom entered my room during that time while I wasn’t there to get something and good chance she could’ve saw. Asked her if she was in my room but said no. Fuck. Idk if I’m schizo or justified. Pinned that shit not too long after tho.

• +1

hide mk and the bottles inside other supplement bottles

get a bag with many inside compartments, hide the syringes wrapped in bubble wrap and tape in a small compartment inside the bag (with a ziplock if possible).
bring that bag to school like a regular bag with all your other shit

thats what i do

also if you cannot do that ig just buy a box with a locker and hide it and just take the key everywhere?

if questioned just be honest and say its your diary and that you are gay or something like that, they wont question it again and be distracted for a while

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, Moggable and 5.5psl
lol i had my parents buy my sarms for me but roids are prolly too much and less accessible. Im probably not gonna need to hop on real gear anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
I still have some test and hgh too. if a civil war breaks out, i will inject the test into my skull meat and charge into battle as a new age neo native american charging the oppressive terrorists who are trying to break down the freedom of strong free humanity and masculinity.
No you wouldn’t

For mk677 just tell her that's some supplements/multivitamin stack

• +1
Binned them fuckin slag

• +1
what are you roiding at 18 for tbh i understand at 15-17 for development or 22+ for test boost but 18 you are most likely fully developed unless you hit a late puberty and your test levels should be peak right now lol but you do you ig pray for your dht and collagen

• +1
she doesnt search my room plus i always lock my door when im out of my room

• +1
My mom would pbly get fucking crazy and throw away all my tren and test. Calling me a drug addict and try to whoop my ass up like every african mom, like litterally beat me physically. If i try to explain to her dhe wouldn’t want to listen and understand.
My dad however would be shocked at first but if I explain him that it’s safe, and i do it to improve myself, he will understand, and maybe even try it himself.

• +1
after 18 you will not grow much an 6'3 is perfect height tbh
Bro I feel such a thing when I read this. Remember when I was 17 I felt like a god I had so much foid attention (still have), it was the best time of my life, but had I reached that height I would be a god even now

what are you roiding at 18 for tbh i understand at 15-17 for development or 22+ for test boost but 18 you are most likely fully developed unless you hit a late puberty and your test levels should be peak right now lol but you do you ig pray for your dht and collagen
Yes I am roidinb at 18 bro
I don't want to cope with natty test improvement by ashwagandha or tongkat ali
And train natty for 10 years still look dyel on clothes
Being natty is a meme for sure
Today we have so many things which we can use for ourselves why not go for it

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Bro I feel such a thing when I read this. Remember when I was 17 I felt like a god I had so much foid attention (still have) but had I reached that height I would be a god now
What's your height ?

Instead of hiding your stuff, you should show it off and then take 10 injections in front of her.

- Ohhh, fuck you ma!

A real mother would support their children by giving them testosterone into their asses. I asked my mother as a 28 year old man but she refused. I went into the bathroom afterwards and cried a little.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar, Rt-Rust1, Gonthar and 1 other person
Instead of hiding your stuff, you should show it off and then take 10 injections in front of her.

A real mother would support their children by giving them testosterone into their asses. I asked my mother as a 28 year old man but she refused. I went into the bathroom afterwards and cried a little.
Thanks for a good laugh mate

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman

Can you explain what kind of bonesmash u do and how do u combined that with blasts

she’d shrug and move on. She’d have no idea what it is.

just emotionally trap her into thinking it will be her fault that you can't breed the family name now cuz of how subhuman you turned out to be.
(she'll prolly think it's a true statement)

• JFL
29 y/o whose Mom is going to catch him messing around with Insulin syringes.
Okay, bhai.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Just tag forevermirin already]

No looksmaxxing for my height.

• JFL
lmao this legit happened to me this morning when my mum was interrogating me for what my safe is for

• +1
hide it well, in spots where she will not usually look for something. if she finds it, tell her that it is to make your life liveable and youll get hard depression without it but you were scared of what she would say or smthn. also that it doesnt cause any harm and isnt dangerous. the thing you need to hide the most are the needles. put them in a double floored box. the box maybe has a lock. something like that yk.

• +1