what would my frame be considered on a psl scale? low-mid mtn?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
i’m a horrible frame/physique rater and i have no clue if my frame is below average, etc. someone please tell me what my frame would be rated on a psl type scale thanks. this pic is no pump obviously, please also tell me what muscle groups i really need to focus on in the gym, mainly arms right?
D993CBB4 D08C 4102 83ED 58C80ECDC5A8

• +1
Reactions: Sny and kebab
Physique is good but frame is average at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab and NorwoodAscender
@Blackgymmax

M

Attachments

• IMG_9296.jpeg
    IMG_9296.jpeg
    739.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mizi44 and efidescontinuado
How’s your SARM cycle going, forgot what SARM it was, Ostarine? You seen any good results

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How’s your SARM cycle going, forgot what SARM it was, Ostarine? You seen any good results
yes ostarine and good so far. i’m on week 3 out of 12. i’m in a 1000 calorie deficit jfl trying to get to 10-12% bf and have put on 7 pounds jfl. once i get to 12% and can start eating at my maintenance again i’m sure i’m going to put on a really good amount of muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: coispet
i’m a horrible frame/physique rater and i have no clue if my frame is below average, etc. someone please tell me what my frame would be rated on a psl type scale thanks. this pic is no pump obviously, please also tell me what muscle groups i really need to focus on in the gym, mainly arms right?
View attachment 2694546
pretty fucking good

normie frame

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Proportions wise ur frame isnt anything spectatular, but absolute width is what matters irl
bro does NOT know what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksThinker and malvolio511
i’ll take a normie rating tbh most people that i see irl have absolutely brutal frames
i mean normie for gymcel standards, obviously not normie in normie society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and NorwoodAscender
i mean normie for gymcel standards, obviously not normie in normie society
makes sense. do i at least have potential for a pretty solid overall physique if i put on a good amount of muscle on my upper body, cut to 10% bodyfat, and try to shrink my waist with stomach vacuums? (probably cope but i mean the professionals do it)

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
View attachment 2694546
pm full frontal, slightly turnt to the side so its hard to rate actual straightness of the clavicles and width of hips vs clavicles, but id say 7.5. you have a very similar frame to mine when i started going to the gym actually

makes sense. do i at least have potential for a pretty solid overall physique if i put on a good amount of muscle on my upper body, cut to 10% bodyfat, and try to shrink my waist with stomach vacuums? (probably cope but i mean the professionals do it)
build ur lats up, specifically lower lats, that will help massively

• +1
Yes, also vacuums arent cope tbh, when i did them religiously at 16 i saw a difference but i stopped doing them cause its a pain in the ass. If you keep gymcelling properly youll have a very similar physique to mine i reckon

• +1
Yes, also vacuums arent cope tbh, when i did them religiously at 16 i saw a difference but i stopped doing them cause its a pain in the ass. If you keep gymcelling properly youll have a very similar physique to mine i reckon
will do rn

build ur lats up, specifically lower lats, that will help massively
my lats grow so slow for some reason. i must be using differnt muscles on back exercises not just my lats

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
my lats grow so slow for some reason. i must be using differnt muscles on back exercises not just my lats
yeah u might be upper back dominant, or that the biceps take over, ive seen that in countless of guys

• +1
Message from @Spiritualcell

Get mogged

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
yes ostarine and good so far. i’m on week 3 out of 12. i’m in a 1000 calorie deficit jfl trying to get to 10-12% bf and have put on 7 pounds jfl. once i get to 12% and can start eating at my maintenance again i’m sure i’m going to put on a really good amount of muscle mass
how are ur sides?

View attachment 2694546
Strong MTN frame considering ur musculature too

View attachment 2694546
Any more muscle gets on the male gaze side tbh just so more shoulders and arms

View attachment 2694546
great for female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Really good. Don't add anymore muscle. As @Xangsane said you have top tier appeal to foids right now (female gaze)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Really good. Don't add anymore muscle. As @Xangsane said you have top tier appeal to foids right now (female gaze)
what sort of body do you consider female gaze?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lower abs, ALL 3 delts, forearms, arms, and of course lats to emphasize v-taper. I would say defined above average frame

feel like a little more muscle on my arms/shoulders wouldn’t hurt right?

feel like a little more muscle on my arms/shoulders wouldn’t hurt right?
You can if you want to, but it won't make any difference to women. It might even make you less appealing. Your physique right now is perfect for female gaze

View attachment 2694546
Good bidelt but the waist is a bit wide, mogs tho

high mtn frame

Pretty good frame not insane tho, how tall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back