what would the child of an halfblood and a white woman look like.

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

179 cm ± 1 cm barefoot, pm if you want rating
I dont want incel sons yk

leftist google doesnt seem to give a direct answer

Half nigger half white?

You would make them subhuman anyways so it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and SidharthTheSlayer
They will look Indistinguishable from caucasians with a high chance of mogger almond/feline eyes. Whether or not they are subhuman is a different matter, race doesnt matter at all when i comes to incel breeding (unless full indian or full asian) mogger genes are mogger genes, they transcend race. If you are a normie better pray to gandy for a jeremy meeks level recombination for your sons, otherwise dont get ur hopes up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
They will look Indistinguishable from caucasians with a high chance of mogger almond/feline eyes. Whether or not they are subhuman is a different matter, race doesnt matter at all when i comes to incel breeding (unless full indian or full asian) mogger genes are mogger genes, they transcend race. If you are a normie better pray to gandy for a jeremy meeks level recombination for your sons, otherwise dont get ur hopes up
This. 3/4s of any race will make you look mostly like that race. Look at the children of mulattos and huwhites

This. 3/4s of any race will make you look mostly like that race. Look at the children of mulattos and huwhites
yep as i said indistinguishable other than eyes, 1/4 monoloid eye genes + 3/4 almond eye genes = mogger high pfl feline/almond eyes

yep as i said indistinguishable other than eyes, 1/4 monoloid eye genes + 3/4 almond eye genes = mogger high pfl feline/almond eyes
no monoloid eyes. my mom is filipino

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Mogger. Don’t worry fellow hapa, assuming the girl isn’t subhuman, 25% Asian looks mogger. We are superior

IMG 5028

She’s 1/4 Asian

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Mogger. Don’t worry fellow hapa, assuming the girl isn’t subhuman, 25% Asian looks mogger. We are superior

View attachment 2420795
She’s 1/4 Asian
thats 1/4 chinese/korean/japanese typa eyes. im half filipino unfortunately but at least no wide mongoloid skull for me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
thats 1/4 chinese/korean/japanese typa eyes. im half filipino unfortunately so wide mongoloid skull for me
Filipinos are more caucasoid than other East Asians but also darker and more subhuman

Filipinos are more caucasoid than other East Asians but also darker and more subhuman
yeah but my son would be 3/4 aryan so that wouldnt be a problem. even im like pretty white except summer. I have shit skin now. luckily its autumn soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
ethnics are gooning to white flesh

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, 5'7 zoomer and gribsufer1
yeah but my son would be 3/4 aryan so that wouldnt be a problem. even im like pretty white except summer. I have shit skin now. luckily its autumn soon
lol at this self hating pos
yuck

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Deleted member 20370 and 5'7 zoomer
You stfu. I’m trying to be positive about my race
by fetishizing having kids oit of your race? hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

by fetishizing having kids oit of your race? hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
If I could only have kids with my “race” I’d be limited to less than 1% of the population…

If I could only have kids with my “race” I’d be limited to less than 1% of the population…
not reall since central asiams are hapas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901