What would you do if Barrett cucks you? (Storytime with optional choices) (Dramatic!)

What do you do?

• Do nothing and watch as they walk away

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Confront him and fight him (he’s 6’1” and good frame)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Beg him to give you back your girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoER in the mall (the last thing you will ever do)

• Offer him your wallet to return her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (say it below)

• Total voters
lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Imagine this…

You’re out shopping at the mall with your girlfriend having a good time then all of a sudden you catch Barrett staring directly at your girlfriend
IMG 3990

Your heart sinks the moment you see him, it feels as if every second is an hour long, you panic and don’t know what to do, Barrett sees you shaking like a little beta then he comes over and starts making out with your girlfriend right in front of you
IMG 3970

You’re in shock, you can’t believe your eyes. Is this really happening? They finish sucking their saliva off each other, then they start laughing at you for not doing anything
IMG 3967

You still can’t believe it, is this a dream? This can’t be real, no way this is real! You can’t bear to watch so you close your eyes. Then you hear the laughing stop. You hope to see that you woke up from this nightmare with your girlfriend sleeping beside you but when you open your eyes you see her in his arms
IMG 3966

You’re devastated. You’ve had enough time to realize that this isn’t a dream, this is reality. You still have some hope that this is just a prank, maybe they Barrett will just apologize then hand you back your girlfriend. But as you watch in horror you notice her turn her head to look over at you. You don’t know what to say. She smirks. This is unlike any smirk you’ve ever seen. No! It can’t be! You get a dreadful feeling that this is the smirk of a girl letting you know that she’s going to spend the night with another guy. You can’t hold in your anguish. You have just been ridiculed in the worst way possible. What do you do?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, Melly, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
@mirrormogger @Pei ?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
@LeonidasGui @iblamejews thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Schizo af

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mayo mogger, twojei, iblamejews and 4 others
Your heart sinks the moment you see him
jfl what it would be the opposite i would be jumping from joy and shit
my girlfriend would be the one getting cucked

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melly, mayo mogger, twojei and 4 others
jfl what it would be the opposite i would be jumping from joy and shit
my girlfriend would be the one getting cucked
Wouldn’t you feel bad? What would you do with Barrett btw?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Wouldn’t you feel bad? What would you do with Barrett btw?
not really if she wants she can come along if barrett's okay with it. I would hang out with barrett, do fun activities, have a good day, maybe go out to eat somewhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, SidharthTheSlayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Too many faggots in this forum fr

Stop writing your gay cuck fantasies here.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Imagine this…

You’re out shopping at the mall with your girlfriend having a good time then all of a sudden you catch Barrett staring directly at your girlfriend
View attachment 2880906
Your heart sinks the moment you see him, it feels as if every second is an hour long, you panic and don’t know what to do, Barrett sees you shaking like a little beta then he comes over and starts making out with your girlfriend right in front of you
View attachment 2880912
You’re in shock, you can’t believe your eyes. Is this really happening? They finish sucking their saliva off each other, then they start laughing at you for not doing anything
View attachment 2880923
You still can’t believe it, is this a dream? This can’t be real, no way this is real! You can’t bear to watch so you close your eyes. Then you hear the laughing stop. You hope to see that you woke up from this nightmare with your girlfriend sleeping beside you but when you open your eyes you see her in his arms
View attachment 2880915
You’re devastated. You’ve had enough time to realize that this isn’t a dream, this is reality. You still have some hope that this is just a prank, maybe they Barrett will just apologize then hand you back your girlfriend. But as you watch in horror you notice her turn her head to look over at you. You don’t know what to say. She smirks. This is unlike any smirk you’ve ever seen. No! It can’t be! You get a dreadful feeling that this is the smirk of a girl letting you know that she’s going to spend the night with another guy. You can’t hold in your anguish. You have just been ridiculed in the worst way possible. What do you do?

I wouldn't do anything tho. Why am I gonna risk my life for an unloyal trashy whore foid?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
film it and make a OF jfl

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
How am I the cuck? I voted to fight him.

If anything you’re the cuck here, you’d do nothing as Chad walks off with your girl. Jfl at you!!
There is nothing more cucked than killing yourself for an unloyal foid LOL.

EVERYTHING YOU DO. WHATEVER YOU DO TO GET BACK AT AN UNLOYAL FOID IS CUCKED.

• Hmm...
What needs improvement? Should I make a part 2 based off the most popular answer?
you need to make it more humiliating for the cucks who’ll read this and yes

• +1
I thought he was gay