What would you do if The Purge was real?

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
The Purge is an American media franchise centered on a series of dystopian action horror films distributed by Universal Pictures and produced by Blumhouse Productions and Platinum Dunes, mainly created by James DeMonaco. The films present a near-future dystopian America which celebrates an annual national holiday known as the Purge, in which all crimes, including murder are legal for a 12-hour period, while others are fighting for their lives.

ps: great movies bthbthbthbh, watch them.

Rape some hot foids ngl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
go camping and relax by a lake

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Deleted member 1464 and rtssssy
there would be two types of people in the purge: those who would be defensive (who would focus on protecting themselves, hide and take care of themselves until the hours passed) and offensive ones (those who would seek to kill as many as possible, have fun, risk and create gangs and groups to rob and destroy several people); boring movie, both alternatives seem tedious: It is practically suicide to go offensive alone; there would be many who would ER and commit suicide so whatever

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Jack and TheChosenChad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arkantos and rtssssy
as much as I want to go er, I would probably focus on protecting my family

You know damn well i’m organizing a town wide truce so we can raid walmart together :feelshmm:

as much as I want to go er, I would probably focus on protecting my family
Oh shit, that’s something to worry about as well... I suppose I won’t be able to rape some hot foids then. :feelsbadman:

Rape some hot foids ngl tbh.
ironically if the purge were real the streets would be filled with dumbass hybristophilic foids TRYING to get raped by roving gangs

I would search for cute teen couples and kill them all

• Woah
Reactions: rtssssy
I would be most concerned about my family's safety and our property
If people had high security like in the film then I wouldn't have much success in crime if I'm not in a group trying to break in, if I gained someones trust b4 hand and killed them then others might know it was me and want revenge, it would be dangerous to walk outside alone to go commit any crimes

It would be easier to commit a crime a different day I would spend the purge on the defensive but open for an opportunity if it passes by

You know damn well i’m organizing a town wide truce so we can raid walmart together :feelshmm:
low iq you already died before it started jflllll

Wouldn't waste my time raping or killing anyone.

I'd steal as much money as i could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Jack, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Realistically? I would probably just go to my dad's house and help him barricade it. I'd bring my guns and help defend family until The Purge has passed.

I’d probably just defend my home and family. Rape is not worth dying for just fuck a fit prossie the next day lol

Wouldn't waste my time raping or killing anyone.

I'd steal as much money as i could
Why bother? If a purge were to ever happen the world economy would collapse anyway. Might as well have some fun before the whole world turned into a total shithole.

Read the op..

It's only 12 hours once a year.

Most NPC's won't do anything out of fear/goodnees

Gtfo FBI

• JFL
Most of this forum would probably just be posting here about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Jack, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
I would get on top of a high building with a sniper and kill every incel i see passing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Jack
The Purge is an American media franchise centered on a series of dystopian action horror films distributed by Universal Pictures and produced by Blumhouse Productions and Platinum Dunes, mainly created by James DeMonaco. The films present a near-future dystopian America which celebrates an annual national holiday known as the Purge, in which all crimes, including murder are legal for a 12-hour period, while others are fighting for their lives.

View attachment 108663View attachment 108664View attachment 108665

ps: great movies bthbthbthbh, watch them.
Highjack a plane and recreate 9/11

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: About2Rope and rtssssy
I would drive to an isolated place and stay there until its over

It's only 12 hours once a year.
12 hours should be enough to do a lot of damage to the economy.
Most NPC's won't do anything out of fear/goodnees
Where would you go steal money anyway? A supermarket or shop? Those would most likely be very dangerous since most people would be going there for either money or their necessities like food and clothes.

@Jack Black would you force Jack Black to get full body liposuction to lose all his weight and become 8PSL again to make your life worth living?

• JFL

ethnic cleansing

@Jack Black would you force Jack Black to get full body liposuction to lose all his weight and become 8PSL again to make your life worth living?
I would force him to sign a contract that he must remain under 200lb's or I can sue him.

I would train like Batman.

can't fool me RCMP