What would you do if you were my age

It Began

It Began

Bronze
I recently turned 16, i want to know what are your regrets here and what would you advice to do in my life and mostly in order to money max ?

Kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyItalian, Danish_Retard, chrisN and 4 others
Also rape JB Stacies (in fortnite) because you won't be charged as an adult

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
16?I was 16 once.They locked me into a subhuman body.A subhuman body with klinefelter's syndrome.I hate Henry Klinefelter

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UglyItalian, Danish_Retard, Toth's thot and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and humanoidsub7
Hard mew asap, softmax (because at this time I was hunched and had bad hair), exercise / lift weights.

Probably not go to university (I dropped out, I was never any good at academics, but here in the UK university is heavily pushed). At this time I didn't have much time left a school and would've gone to college regardless (good choice for me tbh), although would've toned down my "edgyness", which is kinda cringe now, but it did help me make a lot of new friends (did an IT BTEC, so it was 98% male with a dark sense of humor).

I think I should've tried talking to girls after softmaxing at this time as I was better looking back then (better hairline), but just looksminned from style and posture / no muscle.

You should't spend time rotting on here though, as you're only 16 once and finishing puberty, so time is running out. I wasted my youth being autistic with no direction in life (similar to now tbh). You can still be growing in your late teens and early 20s (I finished at around 20 or so, but I wish I was more serious sooner with nutrition and exercise as I ended up being 189cm, but some of that growing was when I started exercising and eating a lot more protein).

Once you're 18 you can try online dating, or if you're academically minded and can afford it, go off to university.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, WanderingBurro, pneumocystosis and 3 others
Hard mew asap, softmax (because at this time I was hunched and had bad hair), exercise / lift weights.

Probably not go to university (I dropped out, I was never any good at academics, but here in the UK university is heavily pushed). At this time I didn't have much time left a school and would've gone to college regardless (good choice for me tbh), although would've toned down my "edgyness", which is kinda cringe now, but it did help me make a lot of new friends (did an IT BTEC, so it was 98% male with a dark sense of humor).

I think I should've tried talking to girls after softmaxing at this time as I was better looking back then (better hairline), but just looksminned from style and posture / no muscle.

You should't spend time rotting on here though, as you're only 16 once and finishing puberty, so time is running out. I wasted my youth being autistic with no direction in life (similar to now tbh). You can still be growing in your late teens and early 20s (I finished at around 20 or so, but I wish I was more serious sooner with nutrition and exercise as I ended up being 189cm, but some of that growing was when I started exercising and eating a lot more protein).

Once you're 18 you can try online dating, or if you're academically minded and can afford it, go off to university.
Hello, yes im already doing this, natural puberty maxing. I live in France and for what i wanna do i will have to study, im good at this so i dont worry. Youre very tall dude, im small thats why i would like to use hgh at 18. Im gym maxing and i will add sprints and jumps. I wanna ascend 180 cm naturally. What skill should i learn ?

Hello, yes im already doing this, natural puberty maxing. I live in France and for what i wanna do i will have to study, im good at this so i dont worry. Youre very tall dude, im small thats why i would like to use hgh at 18. Im gym maxing and i will add sprints and jumps. I wanna ascend 180 cm naturally. What skill should i learn ?
How tall are you now? There's a good chance you can reach 180cm if you're 16 naturally and not too far off.

As for a skill, I have no idea. Programming is good, but it's already being outsourced and will eventually be automated.

If it's any skill, then being personable / extroverted, but good with people / charismatic will be an insane advantage, especially as autism is on the rise and social skills are declining. It will help you get an edge or "foot in the door" so to speak with people, who can then offer opportunities to train you etc.

I know an LTN guy who is really charismatic / fun to talk to, and he went off for better jobs etc and had / has girlfriends and hookups despite his looks.

Also, if you find any of this helpful, please like my comments as my account will get perma-banned if my post-to-rep-ratio goes too low.

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado and It Began
How tall are you now? There's a good chance you can reach 180cm if you're 16 naturally and not too far off.

As for a skill, I have no idea. Programming is good, but it's already being outsourced and will eventually be automated.

If it's any skill, then being personable / extroverted, but good with people / charismatic will be an insane advantage, especially as autism is on the rise and social skills are declining. It will help you get an edge or "foot in the door" so to speak with people, who can then offer opportunities to train you etc.

I know an LTN guy who is really charismatic / fun to talk to, and he went off for better jobs etc and had / has girlfriends and hookups despite his looks.

Also, if you find any of this helpful, please like my comments as my account will get perma-banned if my post-to-rep-ratio goes too low.
Im 173, i dont think i grew last summer. Yeah il trying to upgrade my social skills and cure my autism, youre right. Yeah you really help me i will like your comments

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I recently turned 16, i want to know what are your regrets here and what would you advice to do in my life and mostly in order to money max ?
Being 16 like right now in 2023, or back in my time when I was 16(in 1998)?

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and YabadiDabado
Get a jb gf

No it cant be over bro
It certainly is insanely hard compared to how it was before, when you just existed and stuff happened. Now you have to put a huge amount of effort into improving yourself, focus on your looks, status, money, etc.
So you better start training, take care of your skin, inject HGH and testosterone to grow as large as you can, take vitamins and other supplements, learn how to make money, have a presence online and on social media, etc.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
It certainly is insanely hard compared to how it was before, when you just existed and stuff happened. Now you have to put a huge amount of effort into improving yourself, focus on your looks, status, money, etc.
So you better start training, take care of your skin, inject HGH and testosterone to grow as large as you can, take vitamins and other supplements, learn how to make money, have a presence online and on social media, etc.
Its not a problem im really determined to ascending

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

can u suggest me a job/career that needs to be extroverted and charismatic?

I would do the same just chill

can u suggest me a job/career that needs to be extroverted and charismatic?
Most high-level customer facing jobs (or rather this is what I'd assume - I've never actually worked them).

I know there are people online who's whole job is setting up rich people with other rich people who both want to trade something (i.e. buy a property), then they get a small percent of that transaction, but because the transactions are so large, they get a fair bit of money from it. Those who are extroverted will be energized by these interactions and can get through more. In theory its all about who you know and making those connections - which will require charisma.

Alternatively, you could become a dictator by riling up crowds of people.

You can get away with being some anti-social teen at McDonalds, but even then, being charismatic will open up doors for you and give you contacts, so it's more of a life skill rather than just "can program c++", "can write a good essay" or "can sing".

So hard mewing is legit at this age/at puberty?

• +1

Hard mewing is pressing up very hardly with the tongue ?

Your in hs so I recommend u send ur cock out to as many foids as u can and get laid atleast one time, making urself known in the dating scene no matter how young for what is possible is required as these people will talk and consistently be an annoyance even 10 years from then, if u don’t get the ball rolling and start dating and fucking it will be harder and harder and if u get incel tag it’s over, most incels gets created in highschool because they didn’t fuck or send nudes or any of that retarded stuff, don’t worry about short term shit no one cares to judge u in the long run for things they all do aswell. Don’t worry about looks cause even if u think u have decent young halo or glow now ur gonna lose it the moment u hit 18 and it’s only impressive if ur mid 20 and still rocking it start looksmaxxing when ur 20ish. P much it honestly.

Last edited:
I would be more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
fuck life bro just become low inhib,at one day i wanted to kill myself but i just hated the world not myself so everytime someone wants to start a fight with me i will 100% punch him back

Hard mewing is pressing up very hardly with the tongue ?
The whole tongue (so the back and the front), but yes, it's applying pressure.

IDK if it's actually possible to keep up enough pressure to really make a difference, but your face changes during puberty regardless of mewing or not, so it's worth a shot to try and make it grow in the best way possible.

So hard mewing is legit at this age/at puberty?
Mewing is yes (in theory), but usually most transformations are done with orthotropic devices, or a shit ton of autism + natural puberty. Your face will change regardless during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Your in hs so I recommend u send ur cock out to as many foids as u can and get laid atleast one time, making urself known in the dating scene no matter how young for what is possible is required as these people will talk and consistently be an annoyance even 10 years from then, if u don’t get the ball rolling and start dating and fucking it will be harder and harder and if u get incel tag it’s over, most incels gets created in highschool because they didn’t fuck or send nudes or any of that retarded stuff, don’t worry about short term shit no one cares to judge u in the long run for things they all do aswell. Don’t worry about looks cause even if u think u have decent young halo or glow now ur gonna lose it the moment u hit 18 and it’s only impressive if ur mid 20 and still rocking it start looksmaxxing when ur 20ish. P much it honestly.
why not, thanks

fuck life bro just become low inhib,at one day i wanted to kill myself but i just hated the world not myself so everytime someone wants to start a fight with me i will 100% punch him back
yeah if someone punch me i punch back it is normal

The whole tongue (so the back and the front), but yes, it's applying pressure.

IDK if it's actually possible to keep up enough pressure to really make a difference, but your face changes during puberty regardless of mewing or not, so it's worth a shot to try and make it grow in the best way possible.
Okay thanks you bro

• +1
Gymcel like a mad man.
Get fillers to mask my failos if I for some reason have access to money.
Style max, if again I have money.

It wouldn’t have made me Chad or anywhere close but I’d not have had the bottom 10% subhuman life at least.

Gymcel like a mad man.
Get fillers to mask my failos if I for some reason have access to money.
Style max, if again I have money.

It wouldn’t have made me Chad or anywhere close but I’d not have had the bottom 10% subhuman life at least.
yeah iam gym maxing and i do hit too

Max out your social skills while you're young, it will carry you in every aspect of life even if you're ugly as shit. It's much harder when you're older and don't have as much neuroplasticity

Max out your social skills while you're young, it will carry you in every aspect of life even if you're ugly as shit. It's much harder when you're older and don't have as much neuroplasticity
How ?

Be comfortable being uncomfortable, put yourself in as many social situations as possible. Go work in social environments so you can moneymaxx at the same time. Make many friends. I avoided all of that at your age and it really stunted my social development and doing it now early in my career has been brutal.

Mewing is yes (in theory), but usually most transformations are done with orthotropic devices, or a shit ton of autism + natural puberty. Your face will change regardless during puberty.
What orthotropic devices are great or actually do something for those transformations?

Have sex with jbs instead of focusing too much on looksmaxxing

I made mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
T'es français ?