What would you do if you were starting from 0 and wanted to looksmaxx as much as possible for 2024

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
My looksmin:
Sun Damage from no sun screen for 16 years
Fat
Brown
Receding teeth

Aunt is a dentist so teeth will be taken cared of soon.

Currently going to gym 4x a week and using tret and will go to derma soon

Anything else I should do?

Best case scenario looks: 6-7/10 (Had a handful of girls tell me this when i was in HS at sub 200)

At my peak playing football and soccer in hs I looked like picrel but with a wide nigger/brazillian nose

Money isn't a problem but don't think I need any surgery other than maybe gum surgery

Attachments

• 1458025260.0.jpg
    1458025260.0.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
Gym (which you're doing), skin, diet, vitamin supplements, fixing sleep. Just every basic softmax there is.

Gym (which you're doing), skin, diet, vitamin supplements, fixing sleep. Just every basic softmax there is.
Lack of sleep has ruined my life. From 17-19 I was a resturant manager overnight and maybe got 3-4 hours of sleep for 2 years straight. I don't know how to recover from that shit. Getting 7-9 hours now but still feels like shit

Lack of sleep has ruined my life. From 17-19 I was a resturant manager overnight and maybe got 3-4 hours of sleep for 2 years straight. I don't know how to recover from that shit. Getting 7-9 hours now but still feels like shit
yeah same, I've managed to kind of fix it but ever since I was a daily stoner and the covid lockdowns it's never been the same, maintaining a normal sleep schedule is always a struggle. Constant screen exposure probably plays a role too, I'm looking into blue light filters or avoiding using the phone in bed.