What would you do if you won $1 million (No tax)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Serious, but what if you won the lottery which was $1million no tax. What would you do with it, and how would you use it?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
bump

• +1
buy some cattle , farmland and some guns
Great choice, land appreciates and never goes down in value, + cattle for starting a farm business which generates cash and guns to protect your livestock or invaders.

Preferably a 12 guage shotgun with slug, or a AR 15 BCM, 16 inch rifle firing 223.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l and mayo mogger
Great choice, land appreciates and never goes down in value, + cattle for starting a farm business which generates cash and guns to protect your livestock or invaders.

Preferably a 12 guage shotgun with slug, or a AR 15 BCM, 16 inch rifle firing 223.
dream life bhai

• +1
Start living alone n continue neetcelling. 1M would allow me to make decisions without money being a factor

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Bonesbonesbonesbone
buy a 30-50k car
buy a house for 300-400k
invest 300k-400k

life with the rest and continue working until i made enough profit to retire

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, deepfuckingvalue and mayo mogger
Start living alone n continue neetcelling. 1M would allow me to make decisions without money being a factor
Nice, i dont like spending much on vanity projects like shoes, chains etc. so id probs just retire eating kfc everyday till i die.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, robtical and mayo mogger
On second note, i will start doing superchat on onlyfans or twitch streamer and have them read my name! Its beyond over for simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
buy a 30-50k car
buy a house for 300-400k
invest 300k-400k

life with the rest and continue working until i made enough profit to retire
Good choice too, specifically would invest the 300-400k towards college or a degree in acquiring a good paying job.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
Good choice too, specifically would invest the 300-400k towards college or a degree in acquiring a good paying job.
college is free here

id either go into crypto or buy flats and rent them probably for passive income

• +1
  • +1
college is free here

id either go into crypto or buy flats and rent them probably for passive income
Here in Australia, we have university and you pay off the debt later after you get a job, you pay it off slowly but its by the time you die. the debt is usually 40-100k $ to paying that off instantly is good as now there is no more interest rates increasing, or any global economic outlook fluctuating.

but crypto and flats is a good choice, have tenants that pay you to live there and you basically living retirement already.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek
get all the stuff to ascend , house with big garden to be
in nature and invest in other stuff

Buy a cat

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Serious, but what if you won the lottery which was $1million no tax. What would you do with it, and how would you use it?

View attachment 2879425
Immediately put like 250k into the snp 500, then I’d go on trt for the rest of my life, get rhino, lip fillers, jaw fillers, take a year off to lean down then try to get in Harvard or some shit lol, take a bunch of adderall and try to become an investment banker