What you should REALLY be doing if you're UNDER 18 (Reality check for retards)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Your goal being on this forum is to become more attractive and get laid. Let's establish that first.

In order to become more attractive, you must looksmax and careermax. We can further simplify these things to improving your appearance and mind, since the mind is what actually earns you money, as well as your diplomas, experiences ie. past jobs, etc.

Now looks encompass body and face. Mind encompasses career (such as education) and knowledge (such as skills).

Now we begin with the thread.

WHY AM I PUTTING EMPHASIS ON TEENCELS?
R: Because these two things (looks & mind) are most malleable during puberty.

Now from my experience on this forum and its influence (positive) on my life from 13 when I discovered Astrosky to 18 (couple days ago) I will tell you the most legit looksmaxes that are confirmed to make a lot of change quickly that will guarantee you looksmax in a short amount of time, that should be standard practice to everyone on the forum.
1) private clinic braces, fixes bad bites and allows you to get good results from chewing (bone and maxilla changes). Do not get those which require teeth extractions, those are the ones that will looksmin you. Do not get those which push your maxilla inwards, rather those that push outwards. Your orthodogtist should know this; if he plays dumb get up and leave. Trust me. They want easy money so, it's rare to get a good one. But they're out there and they are willing to do a good job for good pay, don't go cheap.
2) chewing; the nu1 thing that will make your face more masculine. Get falim gum or mastic gum and chew for a year, every day 2 or 3h but I heard you need to chew 4-6h everyday for bone changes.
3) gym and fasting, keto diet, low bodyfat %. Essential.
4) fixing your failos. Balding, noeyebrowscel, shit collagen cel, acnecels, etc fix ur main failos. Manage your hair, etc
5) regarding fashion dress in slim fit clothes, your normal size, don't do baggy or too tight. Designer is preferred only for the quality of the garment.
6) minoxidil for beard. Third best thing to have a more masculine face. Start and don't stop for like 3 years, start as early as possible. It shouldn't damage your skin quality as it hasn't damaged mine. However i apply oil on the skin frequently to counter dryness
7) bonesmashing. Nuff said
8) thats it buddy boyo. Check out the looksmax method archive in the comments of my profile to see the rest, and the ig to see some guides. However my list ends here.
Mind:
During puberty as you know from my bran plasticity thread, your mind is a lot more open in many ways to learning. Development of the mind likewise is to development of muscles. It is essential to develop it in order to be mentally tough, it also effects your spirit. Achieving toughness in both mind and body are essential. Achieving toughness in the mind requires you to undergo studying, a lot of it (of what you wish to study). For one, all of us want to make money. Find modern high in demand skills, services, jobs. Learn all about them. Marketing, SMMA, affiliate, trading, client acquisition, ecommerce, etc. Programming, whatever. Learn all about it. Or maybe societal collapse intrigued you. Learn about the zohar, jews, ww2, Hitler, mein kampf, ancient greece, etc.

I listed what I recommend studying in that regard:
"What I would suggest: theology, history of israel, islam, old testament, zohar, talmud, jews, ww2, david livingstone ordo ab chao, carl jung history of religion and philosophy of west and east, dm murdock books (all), history of paganism in general, kabbalah and mysticism (gnosticism, hermeticism, freemasonry, kybalion, emerald tablets, egyptology) ancient levant, persian mystic roots of philosophy, jewish exile"

Etc etc and studying that will lead you to other fields by themselves. Very interesting stuff i recommend.

Eventually, through this process of studying what you actually care about, one day your iq will just jump. It triggers NEUROGENESIS, aka, YOU'RE DEVELOPING YOUR BRAIN. yes, congrats.

End of thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 29078 and SLA
Forgot to add do a solid major and do apprenticeships and take courses for your job lol

bonesmashing
Laugh cant hold it in

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel
It genuinely helped me though so cope

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Lots of shitty advice in this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wanna do braces but it's hard when u are a poor-cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
If you're of age and did fasting, how did that affect your height?

Forgot to add do a solid major and do apprenticeships and take courses for your job lol
Thats literally the only important thing in the thread, rest is useless af

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Maybe for 40 year olds like you, however this post is aimed towards teencels and this should work for them.
Nah it's bad for teencels cause as a teen they should be prettyboymaxing, not trying to grow a beard with minox. Baggy clothes are also good for prettyboymaxing

Thats literally the only important thing in the thread, rest is useless af
If you studied evolutionary biology dawg, you would know the natural and developmental importance of chewing, gym, etc it also takes part in the development of the face

If you studied evolutionary biology dawg, you would know the natural and developmental importance of chewing, gym, etc it also takes part in the development of the face
If you studied any of the experiments here or had common sense, you would know all of these are useless for a modern man who wants to change his face.

If you studied any of the experiments here
Stopped reading here. You will take threads from here over real studies and biology. Our hunter gatherer ancestors chewed tough raw meat and had huge jaws, chewing is confirmed to widen and enlarge your jaw, you argue I should listen to you instead.

Get a job
I'm in school and I'm growing my hair rn so my cut is way too fucked to get a job. But I'll try
Good braces where I live cost at least 6000usd though...

I'm in school and I'm growing my hair rn so my cut is way too fucked to get a job. But I'll try
Good braces where I live cost at least 6000usd though...
Doing a 9-5 when young pairs you up with 40yr incels who look like shit. Don't go around thinking about your haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Did you do fasting though?
A little bit, for 2 months maybe. It also depends how you fast. If you still get all your (healthy) calories in, and the fasting window isn't too much, it's beneficial. Anything which genuinely stops you from eating everything you would daily is called starving and should be able to stunt your growth. Otherwise if done properly it lowers insulin and increases T and HGH

Your goal being on this forum is to become more attractive and get laid. Let's establish that first.

In order to become more attractive, you must looksmax and careermax. We can further simplify these things to improving your appearance and mind, since the mind is what actually earns you money, as well as your diplomas, experiences ie. past jobs, etc.

Now looks encompass body and face. Mind encompasses career (such as education) and knowledge (such as skills).

Now we begin with the thread.

WHY AM I PUTTING EMPHASIS ON TEENCELS?
R: Because these two things (looks & mind) are most malleable during puberty.

Now from my experience on this forum and its influence (positive) on my life from 13 when I discovered Astrosky to 18 (couple days ago) I will tell you the most legit looksmaxes that are confirmed to make a lot of change quickly that will guarantee you looksmax in a short amount of time, that should be standard practice to everyone on the forum.
1) private clinic braces, fixes bad bites and allows you to get good results from chewing (bone and maxilla changes). Do not get those which require teeth extractions, those are the ones that will looksmin you. Do not get those which push your maxilla inwards, rather those that push outwards. Your orthodogtist should know this; if he plays dumb get up and leave. Trust me. They want easy money so, it's rare to get a good one. But they're out there and they are willing to do a good job for good pay, don't go cheap.
2) chewing; the nu1 thing that will make your face more masculine. Get falim gum or mastic gum and chew for a year, every day 2 or 3h but I heard you need to chew 4-6h everyday for bone changes.
3) gym and fasting, keto diet, low bodyfat %. Essential.
4) fixing your failos. Balding, noeyebrowscel, shit collagen cel, acnecels, etc fix ur main failos. Manage your hair, etc
5) regarding fashion dress in slim fit clothes, your normal size, don't do baggy or too tight. Designer is preferred only for the quality of the garment.
6) minoxidil for beard. Third best thing to have a more masculine face. Start and don't stop for like 3 years, start as early as possible. It shouldn't damage your skin quality as it hasn't damaged mine. However i apply oil on the skin frequently to counter dryness
7) bonesmashing. Nuff said
8) thats it buddy boyo. Check out the looksmax method archive in the comments of my profile to see the rest, and the ig to see some guides. However my list ends here.
Mind:
During puberty as you know from my bran plasticity thread, your mind is a lot more open in many ways to learning. Development of the mind likewise is to development of muscles. It is essential to develop it in order to be mentally tough, it also effects your spirit. Achieving toughness in both mind and body are essential. Achieving toughness in the mind requires you to undergo studying, a lot of it (of what you wish to study). For one, all of us want to make money. Find modern high in demand skills, services, jobs. Learn all about them. Marketing, SMMA, affiliate, trading, client acquisition, ecommerce, etc. Programming, whatever. Learn all about it. Or maybe societal collapse intrigued you. Learn about the zohar, jews, ww2, Hitler, mein kampf, ancient greece, etc.

I listed what I recommend studying in that regard:
"What I would suggest: theology, history of israel, islam, old testament, zohar, talmud, jews, ww2, david livingstone ordo ab chao, carl jung history of religion and philosophy of west and east, dm murdock books (all), history of paganism in general, kabbalah and mysticism (gnosticism, hermeticism, freemasonry, kybalion, emerald tablets, egyptology) ancient levant, persian mystic roots of philosophy, jewish exile"

Etc etc and studying that will lead you to other fields by themselves. Very interesting stuff i recommend.

Eventually, through this process of studying what you actually care about, one day your iq will just jump. It triggers NEUROGENESIS, aka, YOU'RE DEVELOPING YOUR BRAIN. yes, congrats.

End of thread
why would you leanmaxx? u should heightmaxx and bulk as a teen, then leanmaxx when ur like 20. just debloat, dont compromize your future height just to get abs as a teen.

Stopped reading here. You will take threads from here over real studies and biology.
NIGGA THERE ARE NO ACADEMIC STUDIES ON CHEWING EFFECTS ON MALES FACE
Our hunter gatherer ancestors chewed tough raw meat and had huge jaws,
Sociology claims, not EXPERIMENTS
chewing is confirmed to widen and enlarge your jaw, you argue I should listen to you instead.
Only thing that is confirmed is a you are a pea brained retard who gets raped in ass everyday