What’s a good shoulder width and neck width for someone 5’11?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Probably 21 inches for shoulder width, and 15-16 for the neck? Trying to look proportional and harmonious

I've no idea but I'm interested in the responses, like my comment so I can get a notification to see later

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and MD_Hopeful69
I’m 15.5” neck and wider would probably be nicer. Don’t want to neck train like an aspie at the gym but I think I’ll start. But my skull is pretty wide.

My bideltoid is only like 20” unfortunately, maybe even less like 48cm. It looks ok when I’m lean and shirtless but I could really use more width with a shirt on.

I’m 15.5” neck and wider would probably be nicer. Don’t want to neck train like an aspie at the gym but I think I’ll start. But my skull is pretty wide.

My bideltoid is only like 20” unfortunately, maybe even less like 48cm. It looks ok when I’m lean and shirtless but I could really use more width with a shirt on.
yeah you’re asian so your bizygomatic width is probably pretty good. Me on the other hand don’t have a wide face. My face is average in terms of width, so that’s why I don’t want my neck to become super huge because that would make my jaw look even more narrow. Probably train to 15 then get fillers or implants to add more mass.