What's actually good sex

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
You see modern women telling you all their bdsm "dirty" fantasies, tie them up with ropes, use dildos on them and vibrators, slap them with belts, a bunch of degenerate 50 shades of grey cope shit, and this shit has made you believe this is what "good sex" is. BULLSHIT. I had this girl I used to date, by the 2nd date she was asking me to do a "bdsm test" with her, she was bragging about coming out as "sadist" and ultra fetishist, liking weird stuff etc. When we had sex and I did all these cringe bdsm stuff she wanted while i was feeling it was unneeded and cringe, next day she was like "ugh lets not have sex again im really tired since yesterday" i was CAGING LAUGHING AT HER FACE GHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS YOU??REALLY???? YESTERDAY YOU WERE CALLING YOURSELF AN ATHEIST SEX GODDESS, THE BDSM QUEEN WHO HAS VIBRATORS AND SEX TOYS AND KNOWS SOOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT SEX AND NOW YOU'RE SO EASILY EXHAUSTED? JFL THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING ALL THIS STUFF ALL THIS CRINGE EXTRA BULLSHIT ISNT "GOOD SEX" ALL THIS EXTRA BDSM STUFF IS FOR USELESS PEOPLE WHO WANNA PRETEND THEY KNOW SEX OR THEY ARE "DIFFERENT" WHEN IN REALITY GOOD SEX IS JUST SEX, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. JUST A FUCKING ACTIVITY LIKE ANY OTHER.

Stop promoting degeneracy and faking your "sexual freedom" and "sexual knowledge" when you need all this extra stuff to stand out and make you feel you're special. You suck at sex motherfuckers.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bluntmullet, Ryan and 9 others
What is sex?

what is sex, baby dont sex me, dont sex me, no more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Klasik01, Kastor2077 and 2 others
Just fuck her hard for 30 min, in at least 4 different positions and nut in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and 97baHater
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
What is blud yapping about

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
"Sex" so now we just create our own words or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Kastor2077
You see modern women telling you all their bdsm "dirty" fantasies, tie them up with ropes, use dildos on them and vibrators, slap them with belts, a bunch of degenerate 50 shades of grey cope shit, and this shit has made you believe this is what "good sex" is. BULLSHIT. I had this girl I used to date, by the 2nd date she was asking me to do a "bdsm test" with her, she was bragging about coming out as "sadist" and ultra fetishist, liking weird stuff etc. When we had sex and I did all these cringe bdsm stuff she wanted while i was feeling it was unneeded and cringe, next day she was like "ugh lets not have sex again im really tired since yesterday" i was CAGING LAUGHING AT HER FACE GHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS YOU??REALLY???? YESTERDAY YOU WERE CALLING YOURSELF AN ATHEIST SEX GODDESS, THE BDSM QUEEN WHO HAS VIBRATORS AND SEX TOYS AND KNOWS SOOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT SEX AND NOW YOU'RE SO EASILY EXHAUSTED? JFL THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING ALL THIS STUFF ALL THIS CRINGE EXTRA BULLSHIT ISNT "GOOD SEX" ALL THIS EXTRA BDSM STUFF IS FOR USELESS PEOPLE WHO WANNA PRETEND THEY KNOW SEX OR THEY ARE "DIFFERENT" WHEN IN REALITY GOOD SEX IS JUST SEX, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. JUST A FUCKING ACTIVITY LIKE ANY OTHER.

Stop promoting degeneracy and faking your "sexual freedom" and "sexual knowledge" when you need all this extra stuff to stand out and make you feel you're special. You suck at sex motherfuckers.
When she cant walk the day after

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Sex is just penis in vagina, anything else is fetishist mental illness. That's how it was considered during the vast part of western history, nowadays values and morals have been lost because of the liberal approach to education

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and iblamejohann
Woman being tied up or slapped with belts is not actually a fetish, its just enhancing the dominance factor of the man, which is biologically hardwired to be craved by women (thats why they want tall strong etc.)
Sex is an exchange when the man acts dominant and woman submissive.
Any other deviance to this is a fetish of course, like using dildos or vibrators, the woman being dominant (cuckiest thing imaginable) etc.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and boss8055

Best sex is between 2 virgins who get married. Both can figure out their wants and needs. You lot are all disgusting for fornicating (i don’t include myself but I don’t fornicate as I have no choice :feelshah:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and Tylermax