• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath, rg1235, rubberduck and 4 others
girls cant tell difference between anyone 5'11" and up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Acid Bath, Detective and 5 others
6'3 Chad. Face>>>height
most of the forum say that its about height mogging other men that turns females on

Calm down bro you are 5'6 .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Acid Bath, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Most of this forum is retarded
forgot and autism too ? i swear that heightislife guy keeps posting tiktoks on why 6'8 is minimum or short or sum shit idk

Yeh bro i ain't on that slopworld shit discord tbh , .org is enough fuck up for me
its more bluepilled on the server then here. lol everyone is saying they want to be in a relationship and look after her and shit

all of it made me laugh hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
5'4" curry

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Height inflation is catching up fast, soon 6'3 would be manlet status.

HTN will mog the Chad

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 19766
6'8 HTN will slay among height fetishists but 6'3 Chad will have more general appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Achilles, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
IMG 9528

Jesus fucking christ, next rotters here will preach the gospel about 7'0+ or its over.
6'3 is the perfect height, 6'8 is too tall, unless your only goal in life is heightmogging other men.
This forum can be just as delusional as your average bluepiller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acid Bath, rg1235, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Jesus fucking christ, next rotters here will preach the gospel about 7'0+ or its over.
6'3 is the perfect height, 6'8 is too tall, unless your only goal in life is heightmogging other men.
This forum can be just as delusional as your average bluepiller.
You are coping so hard
C73BE094 8981 4C7A A6A6 02F6A2086093

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Acid Bath, Deleted member 19766 and AppealMaxxing
6 foot 8 is too much
perfect height between 6foot2 and 6foot5

• +1
Reactions: kekamphetamine, rg1235, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kekamphetamine, Brootal and TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • +1
Reactions: Acid Bath, kekamphetamine, Detective and 2 others
Y’all need to go outside more every guy taller than like 6’3 has a ltn at best face. I have never seen a guy taller than 6’3 with an attractive face before I played sports with a lot of 6’5 and taller guys and they all have subhuman or ltn faces and settle for LTBs

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and 5.5psl
Y’all need to go outside more every guy taller than like 6’3 has a ltn at best face. I have never seen a guy taller than 6’3 with an attractive face before I played sports with a lot of 6’5 and taller guys and they all have subhuman or ltn faces and settle for LTBs
7F76C413 3F22 40E9 A8DF C4174F1435EF

That guys like 6’2-6’3 I am 6’5 and when I stand next to a woman the top of her head is usually near my chin
Plus In my thread the other day you said women reject me for having bad hair even tho I’m 6’5 and top 000.1% dick size so clearly height and dick size isn’t everything

Plus In my thread the other day you said women reject me for having bad hair even tho I’m 6’5 and top 000.1% dick size so clearly height and dick size isn’t everything
You have 70 bodies still and have been with Stacie’s you mog everyone nigga you are 6’5 chadlite with 9 inches

You have 70 bodies still and have been with Stacie’s you mog everyone nigga you are 6’5 chadlite with 9 inches
No I’m a 6’5 ltn with 9”
big difference face>everything else unfortunately for me

6'6 is the optimal height for attracting height obsessed women. Anything above 6'0 is tall for girls. In this scenario i think 6'8 wins but jsut slightly

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
If they are both gym maxxed with above average bodybuilding genes then the 6’8 dude mogs

I am 6'4 look at my face im not ltn

6'6 is the optimal height for attracting height obsessed women. Anything above 6'0 is tall for girls. In this scenario i think 6'8 wins but jsut slightly
Yesterday my 6'4 ass got mogged by a 6'8 dude, he was almost a head taller then me wtf and also chadlite face